Maya 4
Sage 8
Camila 9
Jossy 3
So far the winners are Jill, Sage, and Camila

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
well I guess in a booty contest Maya isn't that popular after all :whistle:
I think that poll was about best girl, at least that's what the creator made it for. That's why I'm surprised that Sage got more votes than Maya.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Real talk, are you really THAT invested into Quinn? Because memes aside, I wouldn't call her a compelling character. At all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wasn`t active at this forum at all before BADIK,now I got what?500 posts?80% of which is talking about Quinn,yes I really do like her and I`m really upset she`s not a romantic interest,more so than AL,that game at least gave me the option to have an ending with the girl I liked better,this time I wont have that option,not cool.

name88 Just out of interest did you take to Quinn right away like in previews or anything? Love at first sight? :p
Nope,I thought I`m gonna like Jill the most,Quinn won me over with her charming personality...and that sweet firm ass of hers :p

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Maya up against Jill was always going to be unfair to her tbh if that wasn't the case I think she would have a lot more votes
that's why I chose to have 3 winners here to give her a chance but seems sadly it still not enough for her to win

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Bella. I don't really care about other female characters in this game. :rolleyes:
well we need to see who's Bella gonna face first and for the record, it's gonna be a 3vs1 after that I'm willing to make a crossover poll where the winner of this one will have to face all the other females characters from all the different games
it's gonna be epic

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
What do you mean? combining them with the Acting Lessons girls?
No, not only that tho, the winner will have to face all the girls from different games like Jeane from no more secret or Anna and Rebecca from Anna exciting affection or even lily from Lilly of the valley. So basically you guys will choose a game and I'll choose the competitor for the winner of this poll
it's gonna be epic

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No, not only that tho, the winner will have to face all the girls from different games like Jeane from no more secret or Anna and Rebecca from Anna exciting affection or even lily from Lilly of the valley. So basically you guys will choose a game and I'll choose the competitor for the winner of this poll
it's gonna be epic
That sounds like a lot of work :LOL: But you'll need to make a new thread in the general discussion for that I'm certainly intrigued by this easier for me as I still not sure on a favourite for this only Jade and she is a side girl.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
That sounds like a lot of work :LOL: But you'll need to make a new thread in the general discussion for that I'm certainly intrigued by this easier for me as I still not sure on a favourite for this only Jade and she is a side girl.
yeah but first we need to decide which one is the winner in this poll

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah but he said he will try to not do the same, plus just because of him killing a girl once doesn't make that his signature move
Actually it kinda does.

That's what he's known for and as he's only got that game it is his signature move.

The one big thing people remember from AL is that house fire even among people that hated the game. In fact, that house fire caused some people to hate the game.

This is his chance to change peoples perception. If he gets through DIK without killing anyone it's all good but if he kills someone off here then that's all he'll ever be known for.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
yeah but first we need to decide which one is the winner in this poll
Jill or Bella will win this I'd be surprised if it was anyone else
Maybe Maya vs Josy would have been more fair.
Yes like for like, it would have made more sense those two against each other I would have also included Bella instead of Camilla

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes