Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Maybe Maya vs Josy would have been more fair.
if you take a look at my choices you would see that i put
camila vs jossy
maya vs jill
sage vs quinn
for a reason, it's a big booty vs normal size booty so by changing this we will just get a vote by popularity rather than booty
I hope this will make sense to you to see where I'm coming from

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Actually it kinda does.

That's what he's known for and as he's only got that game it is his signature move.

The one big thing people remember from AL is that house fire even among people that hated the game. In fact, that house fire caused some people to hate the game.

This is his chance to change peoples perception. If he gets through DIK without killing anyone it's all good but if he kills someone off here then that's all he'll ever be known for.
If he does that again here (with one of the five main girls), I will withdraw my patronage, stop playing his games, and rue my time wasted on this one.

I really hope it doesn't come to that.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
If i remember correctly from the AL thread back in the day and big patreon post, dev said that in the new game there will be some dramatic moments so people that have problems with that or just feel bad/felt back back when AL was still in development should avoid it.

I was one of the people that didn't like the AL forced drama for the shock value with a lot of unexplained plotholes or characters stupidity, so i wonder if he will go for something like that again in here.. If yes then i hope it will be done and explained better. :rolleyes:

We're at episode 2, so i guess we may have like 2 or 3 episodes without drama.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
If he does that again here (with one of the five main girls), I will withdraw my patronage, stop playing his games, and rue my time wasted on this one.

I really hope it doesn't come to that.
it really minds boggling to see people losing faith/ having doubts this fast while it's still in early stages for the record DrpinkCke isn't the only one who kills his characters for the sake of the story does anybody already forgot about Stella and yet no one is complaining about his new game or having doubt,we are here first for a good storytelling and hot scenes.
not just focusing on girls and forgetting about the story

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
We all know there is a lot of foreshadowing around safesex. We have all been assuming it is a STD, the dad mentioned it once even I think. But what if that was a red herring? A STD isn't particular disruptive on a student life and even HIV/AIDS is, although not treatable, but can be managed very effectively with proper medication. And it would again confront the player with the vulnerability of life, which he already did with AL.

A pregnancy would have a lot more profound impact on the lifestyle the game portrays. And there is easily some drama to be found with all the (5) main girls. Cheating Josy; No-Money Maya and a protective brother; Revenging Sage; Lonely Jill with protective Bella; and Bella herself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think there will be any sort of deaths in this may be some sort of drug-related incident

A pregnancy would have a lot more profound impact on the lifestyle the game portrays
Damn imagine if they added that to the game this time I'm pretty sure the MC Dad and Mom were young at the time as well so we could have history repeat itself here with the MC and Jill that one is for you Jill fans :p

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Damn imagine if they added that to the game this time I'm pretty sure the MC Dad and Mom were young at the time as well so we could have history repeat itself here with the MC and Jill that one is for you Jill fans :p
What if and only what if Bella is the Mom of Jill and the Mc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Or give Quinn her own spinoff you mean :p her backstory and future you play the role as her Li and get to shape how her life goes
For me its not about Quinn, its the lack of any games where an interesting evil girl or even antagonist girl can be LI. And i mean not just some trashy bitch. Quinn isn't a trashy bitch, she is clever, she has an agenda, she is determined, she can be fun, she has serious issues. She is way better of a bad girl than most game offer as bad girl. Those are often just histerical spoiled older sisters or stuck up cheerleaders at schools. When not, when they are interesting.. they are just support actors facilitating a plotline. My poor Dragon :cry:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What if and only what if Bella is the Mom of Jill and the Mc
Age would be a problem with that
For me its not about Quinn, its the lack of any games where an interesting evil girl or even antagonist girl can be LI. And i mean not just some trashy bitch. Quinn isn't a trashy bitch, she is clever, she has an agenda, she is determined, she can be fun, she has serious issues. She is way better of a bad girl than most game offer as bad girl. Those are often just histerical spoiled older sisters or stuck up cheerleaders at schools. When not, when they are interesting.. they are just support actors facilitating a plotline. My poor Dragon :cry:
I actually want to know more about her especially how she became such an evil genius at her age something in her backstory suggests to me that she has been raised this way as there is no way she can know all the things she does without a little guidance from somewhere.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
what do you guys think about what Jill’s problem/driving force is? I know a lot of people here like her, some even think she’s the best girl, which is fine, but until we got that backstory and get a chance to get invested I’m going to hold off on going all in on her (like I’ve already done with Maya lol) so far we know she’s kind, caring, and if I had to guess by the way she acts she doesn’t like people treating her differently just because she’s rich, and we all see she’s troubled about something. So again, what do you guys think is her motivation/troubles? Sorry for the essay lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevu and Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Age would be a problem with that

I actually want to know more about her especially how she became such an evil genius at her age something in her backstory suggests to me that she has been raised this way as there is no way she can know all the things she does without a little guidance from somewhere.
probably she just finds herself forced in that path after some tragic drama that happened to her when she was a kid that also could be the same drama that DrPinkcake refer to who Knows only time will tell

Reactions: Mormont

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I'm Surprised about the Quinn fanbase(i don't visit this thread often), in my opinion she's the least interesting character in this game, storywise and modelwise.

Her sections of the game are the typical snoozefests.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
what do you guys think about what Jill’s problem/driving force is? I know a lot of people here like her, some even think she’s the best girl, which is fine, but until we got that backstory and get a chance to get invested I’m going to hold off on going all in on her (like I’ve already done with Maya lol) so far we know she’s kind, caring, and if I had to guess by the way she acts she doesn’t like people treating her differently just because she’s rich, and we all see she’s troubled about something. So again, what do you guys think is her motivation/troubles? Sorry for the essay lol
All we can really do with Jill right now is guess and it's been mentioned a few times that maybe her parents died? and Bella perhaps a relative has been looking after her ever since. Also when she is playing the piano the song she plays clearly means a lot to her perhaps something her mother used to teach her? For now, Jill is still a bit of a mystery

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I always thought it was something to do with her parents. Poor relationship maybe? Or worst case scenario they are dead. My theory comes from Jill's room, there are pictures of Bella and young Jill, but not her parents? And why is Bella so overprotective of Jill, unless she feels as if she's the only one there for Jill. Also there is a newspaper and magnifying glass in her drawer, don't know if its relevant but if she has a dead parent(s) maybe it was on the news and she kept the article.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes