Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
it really minds boggling to see people losing faith/ having doubts this fast while it's still in early stages for the record DrpinkCke isn't the only one who kills his characters for the sake of the story does anybody already forgot about Stella and yet no one is complaining about his new game or having doubt,we are here first for a good storytelling and hot scenes.
not just focusing on girls and forgetting about the story
Do I want this game to go the way of Acting Lessons? No. Do I even think this game will go that way. No, I don't. But I am not a fool (regardless of what others might think). DrPinkCake messed up one game that I liked a lot - thoroughly and totally. The possibility exists that he might do it again. I'm not going to just blindly ignore that possibility. I trusted him and felt betrayed. Trust once lost is difficult to regain.

But, his writing ability is so good, that I have given him a second chance. And, in the meantime, unless things go south, I WILL enjoy this game.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We all know there is a lot of foreshadowing around safesex. We have all been assuming it is a STD, the dad mentioned it once even I think. But what if that was a red herring? A STD isn't particular disruptive on a student life and even HIV/AIDS is, although not treatable, but can be managed very effectively with proper medication. And it would again confront the player with the vulnerability of life, which he already did with AL.

A pregnancy would have a lot more profound impact on the lifestyle the game portrays. And there is easily some drama to be found with all the (5) main girls. Cheating Josy; No-Money Maya and a protective brother; Revenging Sage; Lonely Jill with protective Bella; and Bella herself.
Introducing STD's would be a lot easier to introduce then people think, as I doubt the people in campus are having safe sex. MC could easily be affected by this. Vaginal Penetration with Quinn of all girls is probably a recipe for disaster.

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
Everyone talk about the girls but what if the twist is about the mc dad, like an evil dad but we only know that in the end (he seems too kind)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Ok, I have to ask: what exactly have the dev done to get such a "bad reputation"?

I didn't play his previous game and I don't have any plans to do so, because the game description and the girls didn't get my attention.

From reading previous posts, am I right to assume he killed one the main LIs? Was that death unavoidable?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also on the talk of Josy, I’m sure we’re all in agreement that she’s coming to school. But what if Maya’s missing roommate is josy? And her letter get stuck in the mail? Or better yet maybe Tommy’s trying to keep her away from school for one reason or another? The possibilities are endless
Yeah, that's been brought up before but there is also some new girls in the latest previews that could also be her new roommates Zoey and the Blonde girl not sure if she has a name yet.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Right now Jill is entirely irrelevant, you delete her from the game and nothing changes.
Sage is really important, since she adds confrontation between MC and Chad.
Josy is useless too, unless her bf is someone important in college.
Bella gave him clothes which helped him not get expelled, and she's hot as hell (no personal bias here).
Maya, as I said is the enabler of the story right now, everything important gravitates around her.
I would agree with everything, except I believe Josy's future relevance is more likely to hinge on whether she enters B&R, not with whom she has her relationship. That relationship will matter, but only if she gains admittance. Otherwise, she's just a weekend fling with little importance to the game.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I still think he should have put Liam in that fire scene.... and thats not all, Rena path, man it sucks to be a douche with Megan just to get Rena, i know it was not like that but pretty much it went like " Sorry that your best friend died in that fire but i want Rena", it would be nice to have the option to break up with Megan way before that..

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Yes. Was unavoidable. But its a bit more complex than that and this isn't the thread for it. His previous story is Acting Lessons.
Oh, ok, I see where it might've been a problem. I definetely wouldn't be happy seeing my LI in BaD being killed off with no chance to save her.

I have no trouble with heavy drama, in fact, I love drama and sad moments. They add a lot to character development. But death isn't something that I like to see. I hope he doesn't do something like this here.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I see where you’re coming from but having Liam in the Fire would’ve made his character arc pointless

Reactions: kosell

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I still think he should have put Liam in that fire scene....
That's one way of getting rid of cancer...

Oh, ok, I see where it might've been a problem. I definetely wouldn't be happy seeing my LI in BaD being killed off with no chance to save her.
The game was hinting at a polyamorous relationship with those two, everyone was looking forward to it, which made having to choose between who of them died something that pissed off most of the playerbase.

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
On a side note, PinkCakes selection of Music so far has been outstanding

Last edited:
Reactions: kosell and smokebox

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A pregnancy would have a lot more profound impact on the lifestyle the game portrays.
I`m all for it,I even hoped for it just with right girl.

I actually want to know more about her especially how she became such an evil genius at her age something in her backstory suggests to me that she has been raised this way as there is no way she can know all the things she does without a little guidance from somewhere.
Might be she was around a circle of shady people,might be she were in a financial though spot herself,saw an opportunity and being clever,took it.

All we can really do with Jill right now is guess and it's been mentioned a few times that maybe her parents died? and Bella perhaps a relative has been looking after her ever since. Also when she is playing the piano the song she plays clearly means a lot to her perhaps something her mother used to teach her? For now, Jill is still a bit of a mystery
And that`s Jill biggest problem for now,as I recall we have nothing to confirm or deny any theory.

If you guys had to guess, who of the top 5 girls will be the most integral the the plot? For me it’s a three way tie between Jill, maya, and josy. With Bella at the 4 and sage at the 5. To sum it up
1 Jill Maya Josy
4 Bella
5 Sage
What do you guys think?
First of all there is only 1 top girl wether she`s a LI or not:
Quinn,remove her from the game and you have no BADIK,what you have is a pretty standard dating sim with couple of funny gags and not much more.Quinn is the most integral character to the story.

I agree with Maya being importnat aswell - mostly because of Quinn being a driving factor of her plot(mostly,not only)
Josy will have a role to play,don`t forget Tommy is her nrother it will come to play sooner or later.
Sage because of her relationship with Chad,which will keep adding to the jocks vs Diks situation.
I'd say right now Josy would be the least integral but that could all change depending on who her boyfriend is probably one of the Diks
I think not because the college is something like 20min away from where Josy and MC live,they would be seeing each other on weekends,she would visit,he would visit...she`s lonely,"sexually frustrated" and moving away further from the college...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes