CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I forgot about those photos, maybe she’s an aunt or a godmother? Very interesting, someone should analyze that newspaper. And actually the dead parents theory makes sense, doesn’t she say something about how all they wanna do is talk about their parents achievements? Possible clue? Fun the guess where it’s gonna go.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I always thought it was something to do with her parents. Poor relationship maybe? Or worst case scenario they are dead. My theory comes from Jill's room, there are pictures of Bella and young Jill, but not her parents? And why is Bella so overprotective of Jill, unless she feels as if she's the only one there for Jill. Also there is a newspaper and magnifying glass in her drawer, don't know if its relevant but if she has a dead parent(s) maybe it was on the news and she kept the article.
being protective is something but Bella was shown being overprotective of Jill and judging but that the only family members that I can see being so overprotective of each other are either brother/sister or parents furthermore there is photo where we see jill on Bella's shoulder
so that tells me that Bella could be either her older sister and she's overprotective of her since she the only family member that left for her or she could be her mother
we all just have to wait and see what the story will bring to give a solid answer in that matter

Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
If you guys had to guess, who of the top 5 girls will be the most integral the the plot? For me it’s a three way tie between Jill, maya, and josy. With Bella at the 4 and sage at the 5. To sum it up
1 Jill Maya Josy
4 Bella
5 Sage
What do you guys think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevu and Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Maya 100%. She is part of the HOTs narrative even if you don't intend to date her, it has to be her. You remove any of the girls and nothing happens, you remove her and all the stuff about still being in college and everything about Quinn gets affected.
it has only being that way cause the Mc was living /sharing the room with her but what will happen if the Mc move to the Dicks dorm we won't see the same interaction between Maya and the Mc like we're seeing right now the only time they will have to interact outside the studies are in parties or if the mc is having some kind of relationship with any of Hot's girls

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, I’m assuming A: her boyfriend isn’t real, or B: she’ll pick you or something, I should've mentioned that

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Sage shouldn't be last since your relationship with her will cause more drama with the jocks. Josy, once she moves to the school could be integral to the plot because of her whole relationship thing and it could be someone we know. I think Bella is the least integral, most of her content revolved around our interaction with Jill and will continue to do so for a while.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
it has only being that way cause the Mc was living /sharing the room with her but what will happen if the Mc move to the Dicks dorm we won't see the same interaction between Maya and the Mc like we're seeing right now the only time they will have to interact outside the studies are in parties or if the mc is having some kind of relationship with any of Hot's girls
Right now Jill is entirely irrelevant, you delete her from the game and nothing changes.
Sage is really important, since she adds confrontation between MC and Chad.
Josy is useless too, unless her bf is someone important in college.
Bella gave him clothes which helped him not get expelled, and she's hot as hell (no personal bias here).
Maya, as I said is the enabler of the story right now, everything important gravitates around her.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
On the Maya subject (I doubt this since the DIKs are the main point) but what if your Maya and chick score were high enough you could stay at her place? It’s 99% not happening but if that were a choice it would change the entire game

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Bella gave him clothes which helped him not get expelled, and she's hot as hell (no personal bias here).
No worries, i'll add the personal bias. Bella has to say! She is too hot! She is integral because there is no way Bella should be left out because she is hot! Totally makes sense right? I'm biased as fuck :cool:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Also on the talk of Josy, I’m sure we’re all in agreement that she’s coming to school. But what if Maya’s missing roommate is josy? And her letter get stuck in the mail? Or better yet maybe Tommy’s trying to keep her away from school for one reason or another? The possibilities are endless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
No worries, i'll add the personal bias. Bella has to say! She is too hot! She is integral because there is no way Bella should be left out because she is hot! Totally makes sense right? I'm biased as fuck :cool:
Well, I'm the same guy that loves a game that everyone hates because the mother is stupidly hot (MP), so yes, Bella deserves to be the main focus of all the paths because she's very nice to look at :p

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
So if you wanna sums up who the Main" Main "girl is

Jossy is an outsider she can either become main if she and only she is dating the Mc
Maya is critical to the story through her connection with all the other characters but still, she can still be removed and no big changes will happen to the story
Bella has a mysterious past that has yet to be discovered saying that she isn't critical to the story is like killing something that just starts to build up
Quinn is also a critical part of the story being the mastermind behind all the Hot Event and for me the real president but still she can still be considered just a side story character
Jill is also important and as mysterious to the story as Bella we don't know much about her but I have a feeling that once we got something from her she will be an important part for sure
Sage is the Main girl for me and here are the reasons why: it's because of sage that we got introduce to Quinn and got to Know about her Business and Sage made the Mc interact with Chad a character that as of right now has a big part of the Mc story
she is the reason why the mc goes to the dick and interact with them she is also the reason why he lives/shares the room with Maya and so many other things that I forgot to cover so for me yeaaah Sage is the main "Main" girl

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I’m revising my list, number 1 most important girl of the 5 are

1 Maya Jill Bella Sage Josy

They’re all number 1

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes