Mar 9, 2019
For any mac users on the new Big Sur, update lmk if this game works. I cannot get permission to open BaDIK, even though I have access to it as an admin. Never had this issue before. Downside to choosing over windows, kind of reconsidering. How can i fix this permissions error.

Thervold

Nov 20, 2017
I wonder why NTR tag is not applied to this game. Isn't MC like cheated hard by the end of chapter 2 (or was it chapter 3) with the starter girl (can't remember her name)?

That is, of course, if he pursues her "love route", but still

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
Guys i messed up ep4 isabella route i did all tasks but cant go isabella lewd schene , when i click her appears dialogue about plants, what should i do?
I assume this is back when you're crashing at her place and she's tanning at the swimming pool?

Water her plants, there are hints in her dialogues to what water is needed for what plant types -> you can refill water at the tap in the kitchen.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

I already had doubts about Nick when I saw that his room is not destroyed like the other diks, and at the end of the episode, Dr Burke has the video of MC and Jade having sex. Mhh it smells of betrayal, he will also have posted the nude photo of Cathy and if so, why? Will it be a puppet of Dr. Burke or was it revenge for what happened with Vinny.

Last edited:

gorkemkaratassss

Sep 19, 2019
I assume this is back when you're crashing at her place and she's tanning at the swimming pool?

Water her plants, there are hints in her dialogues to what water is needed for what plant types -> you can refill water at the tap in the kitchen.
i didn't care for his advices just looked flowers about it's dry or not. then water it randomly , someones is very wet now. What should i do?

Luke70

Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys im a Pc noob. Can anyone please explain what i do once ive downloaded the full save to get them in the game? thanks

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys im a Pc noob. Can anyone please explain what i do once ive downloaded the full save to get them in the game? thanks
in game folder when you began a new game and save one time it creates a carpet sayed "saves" copy and paste there.

Reactions: Luke70
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes