shurys

Jan 23, 2018
right. But that's exactly what happens, no?

MC finds out that a girl he declared love to (depending on player choices) is cheating on him with another girl. So, that should be NTR, I assume?
yeah i guess so, but is not the core of the game, 99% is safe i guess, maybe i just dont know yet

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

sfaqwefsdf

Nov 13, 2020
1. use terminal and cd to the directory with the game file

2. type this command chmod +x BeingADik.app/Contents/MacOS/*
This works and then prompts you to "open anyway" in the system preferences.
However once confirmed just nothing happens when I try to open beingadik.app...

hwn3

Feb 26, 2019

Siriustalent

Jun 11, 2020
Does the executable file in the package has the execute permission ? This is the most common problem with these mac builds.
So what I found is that when I download the entire game the Executable File turns into a Text File, However when puting the 6.0 patch contents into the 5.2 package, nothing works, the files that were changed to text files in the full game are no longer there. I have been working on trying to fix it but I cant get, I got it to finally open but alot of script things are not running and yea, just not having a good time lol

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.6.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 3.1GB (Update Only)

Compressed UPDATE ONLY
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download Win/Linux (700MB): - -
NOTE: New steps have been added for those have the version v0.5.2 unpacked. Read the text file included in zipped file if you are one of these.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Being a DIK [v0.6.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 3.1GB (Update Only)

Compressed UPDATE ONLY
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download Win/Linux (700MB): MEGA -
NOTE: New steps have been added for those have the version v0.5.2 unpacked. Read the text file included in zipped file if you are one of these.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Guy you are a s.t.a.r.s. member as the principal of the treath um?

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
well i dont get it then unless we dont have the patreon version is there any way to bypass the patreon requirement

it says totally clear that

Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.

so if you have a modded version (5.2) it will not work with 0.6.0 because that one is a patreon unmodded version

not that hard to understand guys

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes