Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Am i the only one who didnt think the update was that good? disliked the amount of scenes spent on dng, and there were a lot of scenes that didn't do much.

d&g was useless if you ask me but the rest of the update was fucking great

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Fucking amazing. Hours of content, took me a while to finish it. I know the next update'll take months but things are interesting and it definitely seemed longer and better than EP5.

Waiting for the Scrappy mod update so I can check out the 3~ scenes I've missed. Storyline-wise I'd say its going good so far

Reactions: Fabs93

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So what I found is that when I download the entire game the Executable File turns into a Text File, However when puting the 6.0 patch contents into the 5.2 package, nothing works, the files that were changed to text files in the full game are no longer there. I have been working on trying to fix it but I cant get, I got it to finally open but alot of script things are not running and yea, just not having a good time lol
If you got the complete game, then why don't you just fix the execute permission on the executable file ?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Fucking amazing. Hours of content, took me a while to finish it. I know the next update'll take months but things are interesting and it definitely seemed longer and better than EP5.

Waiting for the Scrappy mod update so I can check out the 3~ scenes I've missed. Storyline-wise I'd say its going good so far
still downloading 8.8/10.3 :cry:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I know there is a swarm of comments here but I need some help. screenshot0001.png
And a question if I move to another save without finding all of the bottoms, will I have to find all bottoms in another save or just the one I still have to find?

alex12121212

Sep 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/dynamic_images/episode3_dynamic_images.rpyc", line 1361, in script
File "C:\Users\Skeebul\Documents\Elswordt\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Fri Nov 13 16:31:35 2020

Ran into this error when I tried to patch.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I know there is a swarm of comments here but I need some help. View attachment 898434
And a question if I move to another save without finding all of the bottoms, will I have to find all bottoms in another save or just the one I still have to find?
hahahahahahaha someone post images about that 2 guys for be exactly in page 4548

halil123

May 23, 2017
So I'm on chic route with Bella, Jill(fav) and J&M. My impressions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I'm slightly disappointed. I am waiting for the mod to see other routes.

I wonder if others got more attention this ep because EP5 was focused on Bella, Jill and J&M

Reactions: TheMonSun

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Android port plsss

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes