Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys im a Pc noob. Can anyone please explain what i do once ive downloaded the full save to get them in the game? thanks
in game folder when you began a new game and save one time it creates a carpet sayed "saves" copy and paste there.

Reactions: Luke70

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
How do you get the final boss scene on DeG? I'm guessing its related to the apple, because she says its just a ordinary apple, but I dont know how to get a different one. I used the por, mead and played a song.

vortexton

Dec 23, 2017
Unable to launch the game on MacOS Big Sur. The system says: "you do not have permission to open the application ...". Did anyone manage to solve this issue?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
How's your magazine scavenge fellow maggot brothers DIKS? here's my stash: Got 2 of bella, 5 of envy and 3 of quinn
Bella: 9, 10
Envy: 1, 2 , 3, 4, 6
Quinn: 4, 8, 9

How about we help eachother out while the walkthrough mod is on its way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you tried the render pack quest from the computer in Rusty's room? There is one button I haven't found yet.

shurys

Jan 23, 2018
I wonder why NTR tag is not applied to this game. Isn't MC like cheated hard by the end of chapter 2 (or was it chapter 3) with the starter girl (can't remember her name)?

That is, of course, if he pursues her "love route", but still
NTR is just applied when MC gets cheated

Apr 5, 2018
More great work from DPC. With this and CoBD getting juicy updates within the same week I can finally take a break from NSFW games knowing I won't miss out on much ;)

Thervold

Nov 20, 2017
NTR is just applied when MC gets cheated
right. But that's exactly what happens, no?

MC finds out that a girl he declared love to (depending on player choices) is cheating on him with another girl. So, that should be NTR, I assume?

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
How's your magazine scavenge fellow maggot brothers DIKS? here's my stash: Got 2 of bella, 5 of envy and 3 of quinn
Bella: 9, 10
Envy: 1, 2 , 3, 4, 6
Quinn: 4, 8, 9

How about we help eachother out while the walkthrough mod is on its way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm missing Quinn 1 and Bella last and the 2 from acing the tests. IF I remeber correctly, there was one in the bathroom of the mansion, but I only saw it the second time I was there if I'm not mistaken.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes