Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
So where are the hidden buttons for the "7:30" and "Enjoy!" hints? Those are the only two I've missed.
My logic before I ended up giving up was that 7:30 would be related to a clock or a wristwatch on someone's hand, but neither of those items were in the free roam. The "enjoy!" thing I thought was a reference to something so my brain immediately went to the "foodwishes" youtube channel because Chef John always ends his videos with "Enjoy!" so I thought I had to click on a food item but that was definitely the longest of shots.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
So where are the hidden buttons for the "7:30" and "Enjoy!" hints? Those are the only two I've missed.
My logic before I ended up giving up was that 7:30 would be related to a clock or a wristwatch on someone's hand, but neither of those items were in the free roam. The "enjoy!" thing I thought was a reference to something so my brain immediately went to the "foodwishes" youtube channel because Chef John always ends his videos with "Enjoy!" so I thought I had to click on a food item but that was definitely the longest of shots.
Enjoy is on a lunch box in the kitchen on the floor written and 7:30 is on the bottom right side by opening the laptop.

Reactions: sunaboz

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
7:30 is on the laptop itself, bottom right, desktop.

addict3131

Dec 7, 2019
FULL GALLERY MOD!

As promised, here's the full gallery mod.

Drop the persistent file in both the saves folder and C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK
Drop the gallery.rpy file in the game folder.

I have absolutely no experience with coding but I really wanted to unlock the full gallery. I used Scrappy's 0.5.2 mod as a reference and did some research to find out what strings to modify.

Enjoy!
dude i pasted in the game folder it didnt work ill kill myself

Reactions: PrequelOverOT
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes