Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
So, I did just that (saw the white glow), but when I went back to laptop to check progress, it still shows I'm missing The Wick. Hmm... The Wick is actually the candlestick in your character's room. Not sure what the Axe was/ is
The axe was Jhonny and i confound them.

TheMonSun

Jun 1, 2017
So I'm on chic route with Bella, Jill(fav) and J&M. My impressions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I'm slightly disappointed. I am waiting for the mod to see other routes.

I wonder if others got more attention this ep because EP5 was focused on Bella, Jill and J&M
I think you nailed my exact thoughts on this update. I love effort but so little was done with the Main girls, like dont get me wrong update was nice but I was hoping for more progression. The new gameplay was great addon tho.

Reactions: Vanderer

ssmm6363

Mar 13, 2020
Am i the only one who didnt think the update was that good? disliked the amount of scenes spent on dng, and there were a lot of scenes that didn't do much.
No. It was terrible. A bunch of terrible, boring minigames, Sage gets a cold, you have to play DnD for what feels like an eternity with no chance to opt out, and the story goes nowhere. It's almost embarrassingly bad.

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
mmm.. I had a clean 0.5.2 version, downloaded the update, extracted the files in the GAME folder, as per instructions, and all I get is a bunch of bugs.. I'm at the first freeroam fo episode 6 and can't play since there's the fast_travel error.. did I miss something? Can't see how I could mess this up..
What do you mean by clean version?

By what people were saying to me before, you can't use the 0.5.2 that was posted here.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I think you nailed my exact thoughts on this update. I love effort but so little was done with the Main girls, like dont get me wrong update was nice but I was hoping for more progression. The new gameplay was great addon tho.
When you're on the Maya and Josie path, i am wondering if the scene by peeking in class is different, like are they spreading their legs or are they still corssed. The option t´to choose there made me wondering.

dozzy975

Aug 12, 2020
Anyone recall the location of the following buttons?

The White King (found)

The Travel Pillow

Thanks in advance!

Marvipego

Sep 17, 2019
Nora and Bella songs are just on another level man. It's hard to find 'em searching with the lyrics so i'll be grateful to anyone who find them out.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes