Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, my game too still shows that 0.5.2 version at the bottom, and I was skeptical of that python.zip too... also many bug seems to point to empty folders so I guess there's something wrong with the structure of that patch file we downloaded.. but only the two of us?
Bitterness
More people have it , I just used the Upload heaven link and grabbed the 6.0 full version.

Reactions: Burning-Dog

Mr.Velde

Jun 3, 2020
Guys, i managed to unlock all scenes in the episode but my josy and maya threesome scene is still 50%. Even in my josy and maya path.

Any hints on how to unlock 100%?

Reactions: pumpkin3

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
it says totally clear that

Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.5.0/v0.5.1/v0.5.2). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.

so if you have a modded version (5.2) it will not work with 0.6.0 because that one is a patreon unmodded version

not that hard to understand guys
the problem is i dont got the modded version so i got no idea why it wont work

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Extremely disappointing update to be quite honest. I'd go as far to say it's the worst update of the game's entire life. The most enjoyable part of this update was the DnD segment, and that's not saying much.

And what the hell is with the extreme amount of minigames that are showing up now? I mean, I can enjoy a few little "gameplay" elements thrown in, but this is far too much in my opinion, and it feels like it's just there for padding "game time".

I mean, I hope others enjoy this more than I did, but I thought this straight up sucked, and even more so considering it was a six month update.

See you guys next June with a 0.7 that will hopefully be better... a lot better.

Mr.Velde

Jun 3, 2020
I got the same issue. It probably happened because I choosed to find Maya at the party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried your advice with following Josy path . Still 50%.

Can you tell what is the difference between 100% and 50%? I am interested, what is happening in the absent part of the scene)

Bob12281760

Feb 2, 2018
Did anyone get any success running the Mac version? I converted the text file into an executable (with chmod +x) but now when I try to open the game, it looks like it tries to open for a quarter second and then nothing.. no pop ups.. nothing happens :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes