PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Did anyone get any success running the Mac version? I converted the text file into an executable (with chmod +x) but now when I try to open the game, it looks like it tries to open for a quarter second and then nothing.. no pop ups.. nothing happens :unsure:
Did you download the full version ? That version is workin fine for me.
I also noticed there is more than one executable in package. Did you check those as well ?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I really didn't expect the update to be so unenjoyable, the free-roams, have been always a weak point, but at the first few episodes at least something happened in them, now they are just there for meaningless talking and render hunting (Even if I would care about them, I could just wait a day and get a full save anyway), even better now we get a pixel hunting mini-"game" in them. I never was a fan of the DnD stuff, but at least it was short, now it's long and combined with another free-roam event.

And why does the game still act like I care if Maya stays in college or if her dad's honor kills her? I already told them last update that I don't care and now they want free help while MC got better things to do.

If I had stopped playing after the Bella scene, it might have been okay, but the ending makes me dread the next episode and I still had to play the rest of it next year. 3/10 (might get higher if the Walkthrough tells me I missed major content, but I doubt it)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes