sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
Damn this thread is a dumpster fire between people not being able to get the patch to work, people needing saves, and the math test.

Reactions: freitas10

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
PLEASE!!
FOR/FROM THE LOVE OF ALL ANDROID USERS.,
IF THERE IS A GOOD/BRILLIANT ANDROID PORTER OUT THERE, ANYWHERE.,
WITH GREAT, FANTASTIC COMPRESSING APK SKILLZ.,
WE'RE "ALL", BEGGING "U", TO COME N SAVE US WITH ONE OF UR SMOOTH COMPRESSED ANDROID PORTS, FOR THIS VERSION(v0.6.0) OF, "BEING A DIK!!!!!!!" PLEEASSE!!!!

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
Also question for those who played it: is there a lot of difference in how it plays out between chick and dick routes?

Preferably a non-spoilery answer

Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone here have issues unzipping the compressed version using 7zip? I downloaded the compressed version using Mega's desktop app, seemingly without any issues. When I tried to unzip the file wit 7zip, I got a ton of errors just unzipping it. Maybe I have to update 7zip (if that's a thing, didn't think you needed to)? If anyone's got any tips or ideas, I'd be very thankful!

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Dude just spent entirely too much time on that dungeons and dragons crap.

Episode 6 feels like it was nothing but filler for 95% of it w/ mini-games thrown in everywhere to drag out the play time.

You can describe this entire episode in less than a sentence:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think after this id advise waiting for episode 8 to pick the game back up, this episode sucked.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Nah that's not helping it is a new problem with Big Sur update
I'm not on Big Sur, but I was thinking it may be the same problem other Mac users are having with this version, namely, the missing execute permission of the executables in the game package. Have you checked that ?

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly, I really like this game, but the mini-games are terrible. The follow the lines one feels broken as half the time I fail when I'm actually within the lines. It's frustrating and a giant waste of time. Is there any mod to skip these? Would be great.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
I used a clean version of the game but still get this error? The game won't update to 0.60, anyone know how to fix it? I still got my old save files from the modded version even tho i deleted them error.PNG

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes