caravaggio

May 8, 2017
mmm.. I had a clean 0.5.2 version, downloaded the update, extracted the files in the GAME folder, as per instructions, and all I get is a bunch of bugs.. I'm at the first freeroam fo episode 6 and can't play since there's the fast_travel error.. did I miss something? Can't see how I could mess this up..

Feb 15, 2019
Please i need some fucking help cuz im confused. I have to download what now? I should download 5.2 full version (11gb) with the patch ? Or i should download older version of the game ? Someone help me with this -___-

Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
mmm.. I had a clean 0.5.2 version, downloaded the update, extracted the files in the GAME folder, as per instructions, and all I get is a bunch of bugs.. I'm at the first freeroam fo episode 6 and can't play since there's the fast_travel error.. did I miss something? Can't see how I could mess this up..
At least you got bugs, My version just stays on 5.2. the odd thing that only one file was overwritten and the python was a zip file.

regis

Apr 27, 2017
got the same

dozzy975

Aug 12, 2020
CLick on the axe which is stuck in the door.
So, I did just that (saw the white glow), but when I went back to laptop to check progress, it still shows I'm missing The Wick. Hmm... The Wick is actually the candlestick in your character's room. Not sure what the Axe was/ is

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
At least you got bugs, My version just stays on 5.2. the odd thing that only one file was overwritten and the python was a zip file.
Yeah, my game too still shows that 0.5.2 version at the bottom, and I was skeptical of that python.zip too... also many bug seems to point to empty folders so I guess there's something wrong with the structure of that patch file we downloaded.. but only the two of us?
Bitterness

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes