DepressedDik

Jul 23, 2019
My Mac won’t let me open up the game. It say application cannot be opened when it opened perfectly last update. Can someone please help me out? I really want to play the new update

Reactions: binkage

Qaahir

Jun 22, 2018
Before I go offline, I will repeat what I have answered the last 2 hours or so to all Mac users before you.

Have you checked the executable file in the game package ? There are 2, both called BeingADIK. One is in Contents/MacOS and the other in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64. The kind of these files should be Unix executable. If it is anything else, the files are missing the execute permission. This is the most common cause of this error you are seeing. Add this permission with ChMod a+x in Terminal.
Thank you for explaining this, especially since you did it multiple times before. I am just going to add word so that when people search for this problem they find your solution of using Terminal to "chmod a+x (BeingADIK textfile within the BeingADIK.app)". Mac Problem 0.6 "Can't be opened" Catalina Big Sur

Reactions: PBS666

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
What to spend the money on:

1) Help Quinn (Dik)
2) Help Maya (Chick)
3) Repair the mansion (Dik / Chick / Neutral)

Which one would you choose?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Goddamn what a great episode, I feel like BaDIK has kinda fucked over all other games cause it set up a standard so high no one else can really match, like the sheer length of each episode and number of scenes blows any other game out the water.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
umm anyone got Gender Education Studies all answers... i can't seem to remember them 100% lol

edit: nvm found it, it seems i only did not remember correctly two xD

Last edited:

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
is it just me or that entire D&D part felt like some kind of Halloween Standalone edition or something ...

maybe it's just me but i felt that the time/effort/renders were quite wasted there, but i understand it's addition as there isn't much opportunity to add more scenes when considering plot of this update. though that Nora swyper scene was nice surprise

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes