Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
I guess I gotta wait for a save file or update to that cheat mod cus I only got like 2 scenes with this update lol

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
Here is persistent save file with all scenes in gallery unlocked if anyone needs it.

Unzip the file here AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

If you want to change name of main characater displayed in the gallery scenes then start a new game and skip until you name main character after that you can go back to gallery and the name will change.

You might need to delete your own persistent file in game folder for this to work.
Hey there, gave this a shot and had the same issue. All scenes through Episode 4 appear unlocked, then there are a couple Ep 5 open and all of Ep 6 is locked.

Did as you said, eliminated old persistent save, put the persistent file in both my game directory and the AppData directory. Also tried without anything in my game saves directory (AppData only). Not sure what I'm missing, but if you could clarify that would be great.

Regardless, really appreciate your gesture of sharing this!

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
Hey there, gave this a shot and had the same issue. All scenes through Episode 4 appear unlocked, then there are a couple Ep 5 open and all of Ep 6 is locked.

Did as you said, eliminated old persistent save, put the persistent file in both my game directory and the AppData directory. Also tried without anything in my game saves directory (AppData only). Not sure what I'm missing, but if you could clarify that would be great.

Regardless, really appreciate your gesture of sharing this!
is like that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
I guess im not the only one who is waiting update for Scrappy's mod... I want everything unlocked in the gallery already.

Reactions: Axeleson

Dio606

Dec 27, 2017
Sadly I have no idea what the problem could be. I just tested it on another pc and it worked fine.:(
Very odd...so I just deleted basically every file/folder that had anything to do with saves (even though these were empty folders, no hidden files), then popped in your version again and got it working! Again, thanks a bunch. Must have been some little file scrap living somewhere keeping your persistent version from working. All set!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meridian

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/gender101/gender101_test06.rpy", line 329, in <module>
NameError: name 'genderPoints' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/classes/gender101/gender101_test06.rpyc", line 329, in script
  File "E:\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/gender101/gender101_test06.rpy", line 329, in <module>
NameError: name 'genderPoints' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Fri Nov 13 21:12:14 2020
what genderPoints am i supposed to have? Any console command to pass this traceback?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vmr15 and ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes