RJ_Targaryen

Sep 26, 2018
After 3 hours of trying I give up... I can't open it on mac... Sad been waiting a while for this game if anyone has any tips they're welcome but at this point...

Reactions: Icu2

lkta

May 3, 2017
View attachment 898805
No one got this scene, right? I was looking forward to this scene in particular.
Got it, Uncuffed her (this is a 3 step process requiring the wand, acid & the lockpick) & escaped with her leaving everyone else to die.

You can also leave her cuffed in the bed while you go kill the ice queen and then you will all go back & rescue her

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpy", line 23, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpyc", line 23, in script
    ��GF�˹��8���<�Cع��U~EE�����ɴYm���?����    �$

Hello guys. Anyone know how to fix the problem ? It happened with the compressed version. Thx
Fixed it, put these png's on the math 101 folder.

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
on my pc its doesnt even find that directory can u give me some tips how to do it?
did u found that folder well I not shy share my user so directory will like this C:\Users\Yagami\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494... if u not found folder appdata at "Username folder at window" that mean folder was hidden

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
btw even after i put the folder inside all i see is my scenes i have unlocked, is someone has all scenes openes, pls send the saved file w persistent

Aug 13, 2019
Can someone help me out with Maya's fourth special render from Ep 5? It's the one in Bella's study on the bookshelf. I've looked at the guides, tried to click the area, and I just cannot get it. I have every other render through episode 5. I've clicked every book in the shelf.

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes