brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I suppose he is in love with Josy and Maya and it is reciprocal
Who said THAT? My MC is patiently waiting for Sage to get over Chad and a cold...

I'm with you here. It really pissed me off. And then what? DPC forses us to pay for Maya's scholarship? I want content with Sage, not with them duh
The Sage content was oddly lacking, especially if you've been her fuck buddy. MC checked on her what... twice? Then went when she was sick? They shared that moment in the bed, but that's pretty much it....

This is not really a spoiler but some people would freak out about it anyway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed.

Also, there's a huge difference between "Let's stay friends" and being at someone's beck and call for no damn reason. I'm tryna romance Sage. I should only be dropping everything for Sage... and my bros.

I'm assuming it's a major plot point which is why it can't be avoided, but shit. Josy and Maya get way too much attention, even after MC rejects them.

I mean, I guess it's not THAT surprising since Josy and Maya have been thrust upon us from the beginning (I did a playthrough where I basically never tried to go further with Maya and shit plays out the exact same way in the end like I was into both of them... why?), but the whole friendship option made me think I'd be able to get some distance. Sheesh.

Also where the fuck was Jill for like 90% of this episode?! Did I just miss her because of choices or the path my MC is on? If so, what were the Jill scenes?

Last edited:

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpy", line 23, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/math101/math_test5.rpyc", line 23, in script
    ��GF�˹��8���<�Cع��U~EE�����ɴYm���?����    �$

Hello guys. Anyone know how to fix the problem ? It happened with the compressed version. Thx

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
Who said THAT? My MC is patiently waiting for Sage to get over Chad and a cold...

The Sage content was oddly lacking, especially if you've been her fuck buddy. MC checked on her what... twice? Then went when she was sick? They shared that moment in the bed, but that's pretty much it....

Agreed.

Also, there's a huge difference between "Let's stay friends" and being at someone's beck and call for no damn reason. I'm tryna romance Sage. I should only be dropping everything for Sage... and my bros.

I'm assuming it's a major plot point which is why it can't be avoided, but shit. Josy and Maya get way too much attention, even after MC rejects them.
if you don't like it, go make your own game . you get this game for free and still complain , talk about looking a given horse in the mouth. grow up

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
How do I get all that lewd scenes at dungeons and gremlins game? Ive missed the one with riona, Camila, Sara...

Seb B

Mar 11, 2018
If you are getting a "Can't be opened" error on Mac. You need to download "the unarchiver" and unpack the zip file rather than using the archive utility app. Then you need to download unren for Mac then extract the rpa files. Quit unren then it should run fine.
Thnx. That did the trick. And blew up the game to 22GB.Geez.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
if you don't like it, go make your own game . you get this game for free and still complain , talk about looking a given horse in the mouth. grow up
First of all, I support his (???) patreon so..... YOU get this shit for free. EYE pay DPC for their (his, right????) efforts.

Second of all, people can't have opinions on a game because they're not making the game? That's fucking stupid.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.6.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Original Size: 10.33 GB
Compressed Size: 2.61 GB

Win/Linux: -
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/math101/math_test4.rpy", line 23, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_choice.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/classes/math101/math_test4.rpyc", line 23, in script
    [L���ʡAZ�uRt)�`����)wf���M�tw3w&Z+>�
I run into an error, during the math questions. I already tried extracting the images again, but i does not solve the problem. What could it be?

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes