DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
The madlad actually delivered on the 4hr update promise. I had a feeling he was exaggerating but it really is that big. Granted, it's like those filler episodes in successful shows, that just have to be aired because the network wants to stretch it. But it's still impressive given the polish in this game.

Judging from the comments, I'm probably in the minority who enjoyed the DnD part. It's pointless filler but those renders were beautiful. I'm wondering if DrP would ever try a fantasy weg, that would be something to see.
Totally agree with you, he also has to try his hand at comedy because some scenes are really hilarious
He masters drama, humor, art and sex to perfection

Reactions: Lord Soth
Jan 16, 2020
If you are getting a "Can't be opened" error on Mac. You need to download "the unarchiver" and unpack the zip file rather than using the archive utility app. Then you need to download unren for Mac then extract the rpa files. Quit unren then it should run fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surf Dude

Seb B

Mar 11, 2018
Before I go offline, I will repeat what I have answered the last 2 hours or so to all Mac users before you.

Have you checked the executable file in the game package ? There are 2, both called BeingADIK. One is in Contents/MacOS and the other in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64. The kind of these files should be Unix executable. If it is anything else, the files are missing the execute permission. This is the most common cause of this error you are seeing. Add this permission with ChMod a+x in Terminal.
Those are text files somehow and not executables. What extension should they have?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'm with you here. It really pissed me off. And then what? DPC forses us to pay for Maya's scholarship? I want content with Sage, not with them duh
There is one thing that you are not aware of ... and that is that although you (MC) have chosen to be his friend, MC actually still loves them and I suppose he is in love with Josy and Maya and it is reciprocal, they also still love him and it is very clear when Josy tells him that he loves him but that he did not want to be alone and that is why he stays with Maya or Maya telling you not to say those things after having said that you only wanted friendship, that she wants something more.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes