freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Well, you overestimate me. I can't find the picture. Would you snap me a screenshot or give me the most detailled explanation of where to find it :KEK:
After Rusty gives you the code and you come back to the mansion, most of the stuff is fixed, without broken glass and etc, and there's one room that you can go that is literally just a mini corridor with apainting on the left. You click it and the safe is behind. It's not even a painting per se, it's something that a child would do with a brush, you know that modern shit lol but seriously, the painting is enormous

Reactions: Weltmeister

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Ei eii eiii wtf!!! I just finished the CP.5 with my modded game and saves and start my clean game with the CP.6 , load my save moded and WORK!

Of course, i dont have cheats now in this game, but it works with my saves modded

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
After Rusty gives you the code and you come back to the mansion, most of the stuff is fixed, without broken glass and etc, and there's one room that you can go that is literally just a mini corridor with apainting on the left. You click it and the safe is behind. It's not even a painting per se, it's something that a child would do with a brush, you know that modern shit lol but seriously, the painting is enormous
Found it without your explanation, but thanks anyway! I would've given up without you!

Reactions: freitas10

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
It seems to be that the game is starting to veer more into stricter paths based on choices. It'll be interesting to see where it goes from here because more than any other update so far; both content and story/character elements can be completely missed depending on how you've acted so far. It's not necessarily DIK or CHICK either since a majority of branching paths stem from decisions like accepting Maya & Josy, showing Jade's recording, or just even choosing to hang out with Jill or Sage on your birthday; all of which aren't major or minor DIK/CHICK choices.

I'm curious to see how this will be handled since omitting some things can kind of make the story a little janky in the bigger picture. Good examples we can see in this update are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those aren't story breaking plot holes or anything. But they do make the narrative bit awkward from time to time. It's one of the major difficulties in writing for VN's since sometimes making major plot elements and characterization dependent on prior choices can make the storytelling process, be it narrative or character arcs, tricky to do. I'm sure DPC has a good idea of where his story branches are going to be. But I think like anyone making a game this long and relatively big by themselves, there are some issues that are pretty minor but could stack up to be confusing.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I know. How dare I ask that. All these fckn useless post on here, but my question gets the facepalm. Lol.
Asked and answered, but since you can't use the search for some reason; probably not going to happen. The last version crashed so badly it was removed, and it sounds as though the game is now too big for Android.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes