Oct 16, 2017
Had a question, is this game a "Bang any and everyone" or do you actually get punishments for not sticking solely to your desired character?

D

Deleted member 2306030

Someone can share a Neutral or Chick save? or a save with all scenes from ep 6? I only have a Dick save and for now i only unlock these scenes.

Reactions: zakisg

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Had a question, is this game a "Bang any and everyone" or do you actually get punishments for not sticking solely to your desired character?
You can do it with all the girls until a certain point in story, then no longer

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
Well right know, know that you have to make the right choices to have the relationships you want. You have to replay the game two or three times to get it all (for the moment anyway)

ruuger

Nov 18, 2019
Can someone answer how many hours worth of gameplay the new update is? I dont wanna read thread to avoid spoilers.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Can someone answer how many hours worth of gameplay the new update is? I dont wanna read thread to avoid spoilers.
Well 1 2 h but if you wanted Jill or Bella sorry but you get blue balls maybe next summer will have actual sex with them

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The madlad actually delivered on the 4hr update promise. I had a feeling he was exaggerating but it really is that big. Granted, it's like those filler episodes in successful shows, that just have to be aired because the network wants to stretch it. But it's still impressive given the polish in this game.

Judging from the comments, I'm probably in the minority who enjoyed the DnD part. It's pointless filler but those renders were beautiful. I'm wondering if DrP would ever try a fantasy weg, that would be something to see.

Reactions: p22
4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes