sktt1

Jul 13, 2018
Can someone post full save when they are done with playthrough? I'm missing a few scenes. Thanks!

Bobcats

Jun 2, 2020
If you are getting a "Can't be opened" error on Mac. You need to download "the unarchiver" and unpack the zip file rather than using the archive utility app. Then you need to download unren for Mac then extract the rpa files. Quit unren then it should run fine.
Thanks, this worked though it was enough to unzip using "the unarchiver".

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Wait, what's going on with Mac users? I played it without a problem.
Same. Zero issues on Mac.

I haven't upgrade to Big Sur yet, but frankly I can't imagine anyone on this forum having upgrade to it yet either. And that shouldn't affect how this game runs, anyway.

sktt1

Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 898805
No one got this scene, right? I was looking forward to this scene in particular.
I found it 5 minutes later lol, it is part of the DOD scene. You need to trust the 3rd lowlife and then go to the small door in the castle and fill the bucket with acid. Go upstairs and pour acid on door and then shes inside

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Here is persistent save file with all scenes in gallery unlocked if anyone needs it.

Unzip the file here AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

If you want to change name of main characater displayed in the gallery scenes then start a new game and skip until you name main character after that you can go back to gallery and the name will change.

You might need to delete your own persistent file in game folder for this to work.
i cant find the file even tho i did all the steps

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I finished it with CHICK status, got only a couple of scenes, will wait for another round until the walkthrough is ready. Then I'm gonna chase all the rest of the stuff yet to discover.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ename144

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
hey guys im getting a "skipable" error on the mathematics test from Cathy. i said skippable cos it jumps the test thus probably failing it with 0%.
anyone has some fix or something?

edit: im playing the compressed version. i assume that might be one of the probelms

Last edited:

lkta

May 3, 2017
I found it 5 minutes later lol, it is part of the DOD scene. You need to trust the 3rd lowlife and then go to the small door in the castle and fill the bucket with acid. Go upstairs and pour acid on door and then shes inside
if you used the acid to get in the door you missed out...

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes