moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
One thing I'm not understanding about some of these comments is the averse reaction to the idea that MC will have to face consequences for certain decisions (sleeping around) with LIs... I'm not sure if the complaint is that there are consequences or if it's hard to know when actions will trigger consequences, however... both of those things seem somewhat realistic. In real life, sleeping around is like rolling the dice. Maybe you'll get away with it, maybe you won't. But if you expect no consequences, that's completely unrealistic. You really think MC can be a hoe on a college campus and word won't travel and reach the ears of the women you've been trying to romance or deduce what's going on?!

Somewhat related: I agree that some of the CHICK/DIK affinity/status checks/choices are kind of counter-intuitive, but I'm not really sure how DPC could fix that, especially this far in. It's definitely not lost on me that being a DIK is really only a successful path for one main LI (Sage) either, so there's a lack of balance there. The walkthroughs definitely help but if you're someone who doesn't like using walkthroughs, I could see how this game could get frustrating because some of the choices that cause you to LOSE RPs aren't necessarily what you'd expect (for example, when you first meet Jill, if you're a DIK, complimenting her causes you to lose a point or two with her).
I think people just expects those consequences to be logical and not dreadly when that's not the realistic outcome of your actions. Girls dumping you for sleeping around with others is OK, girls falling into drugs and prostitution or killing others is not OK. And the latter seems to be DPC's way

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
All this talk of Lynette being from a rich family, y'all are assuming that she's a royce based on a breadcrumb trail.

What if its a bait and switch and it turns out rusty is your cousin. (far less drama and an entertaining troll from DPC. wait I said less drama ignore me that means it can't possibly be true)

Reactions: fromsovngard

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So many people were hating when I brought up the inconsistencies before, that could in fact lead to Jill being an aunt. I am just so proud you all acknowledge that it is a real possibility. Not even Bacchus in his self righteous rage of saying DPC is not into that kink, can kill my buzz. He can use it to "kill" a love interest because he will not allow incest.
DPC is a very above average artist, with renders and animation, but very below average writer.. I am happy that some consider this, because I am hoping that we debunk all this god worship he enjoys for shit writing. If I could make renders and shit like he could, EVEN I could come up with a better story with less holes. The butt princess doesn't think before he posts shit... that HAS to stop!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, he talks about lingerie, which doesn't completely bar the person on the other end being a man, but does make it seem less likely.

There is another possibility that I don't think people have entertained yet: whatever was in Chad's envelope has nothing to do with his sex life at all and is about something else he's been up to.
Fuck, I completely forgot about the enveloppe.... Guess lacking oxygen because of smothering by Bella's breats IS dangerous...

And yeah, as you and the others said ; we might have a Sweet Transvestite on campus :D

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
This was what disappointed me about this episode. When I opened the game for the first time in ep6, i went straight to the secnes menu to see how many we had after 5.5 months, and when I saw that many I was so hyped and looking forward to it. Then I finish the episode and see that only 8+Jills were real ones and the others were from DnG.

So we waited more than usual for animations and renders of a SIDEQUEST??
Honestly this, so much. I was shocked by the amount of locked EP6 scenes in the gallery when I started and told myself this episode will be the biggest and best one yet.. Sadly half of it was little non-canon scenes. I was worried since I saw the previews of another table game taking precious development time and it happened on an even bigger scale, I don't get this decision. It was fun but no way worth the resources it takes from the development.

Put that together with the fact that almost no advancement was made with LIs, and you get a disappointing update in terms of story. The god tier music and the god tier animations and real scenes saved the update to just disappointing and not complete trash.
Yeah and also very questionable choices from main LI's.

-Bella staying over in a frat house, just a day ago a big scandal happened with another teacher lol ? How a logical and coldheaded woman like her decides its okay to stay the night. I liked her scene dont get me wrong but it was out of character for her to stay.

-Jill's naivety is getting bothersome. I disliked how she handles the blackmail stuff. Believing tybear and not waking up to his stalker vibes are getting annoying. Whole innocent and clueless stereotype is overdone.

-Nothing much with Sage, little annoyed to her reaction to Chad even after all this time but I guess it is expected, its in her character. She just had less screentime which is normal since she had a lot in last episode.

-I have no idea why Quinn rejected my offer to help? Dik status with no M&J but she still says fuck off. I'm guessing maybe I declined her open buffet girls for money in the past? It also locked me out on Sarah's scene even though my MC did a lot of shit with her. Weird forced splitting content yet again.

-Only friends with M&J but still another cliffhanger is about them, I guess they are the Megan&Melissa of this story. I hope it won't repeat the same shit and MC can actually choose one of them if it is possible. My MC cannot forget Maya..

With all said and done I still liked this update a lot. A lot of good moments with DIK boys, I loved the mini game about repairing the mansion. I Loved the way my MC and Tommy bonded and went to that bar. This was the episode of side girls, god tier Nicole delivered, she was drooling over MC. Also with goddess Nora suprising us in the bar. What a treat. I liked the wingman Tommy and everyone at the bar. Best part of the EP for me.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
So seeing/screwing multiple women at a time (even if not in a defined relationship with them) is not whoring around in your world? I bet you'd call a woman that if she did the same... Casually dating a girl but not being a whore if you also fuck girls for money and fuck girls at the strip-joint etc?

Interesting....
And he fucks EVERYBODY raw too...

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Boring!. There is actually more chance of finding out that MC's father is actually not his real father, than that you are related to any of main girl . that is something I can see DPC will pull of, as Lynette 's diary reveal more and more about her past. and that is a nice Drama for MC, coming back to the, "Family is not just Blood". dilemma
Boring
Are you trying to sell or are you trying to make us snore?
DPC wants to sell. Which one is right?

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
To be fair your not getting much out of Bella either.
She makes out with you and lets you drunkenly feel her up in, what... Ep. 2? Basically dry humps you on the floor of the library in Ep. 3. If you stay with her she jerks you off in the shower in Ep. 4 while showering naked beside you. Bad timing is all that stopped her blowing you in Ep. 5, and she finally does in Ep. 6. We may not have had intercourse with her yet, but that's far from nothing.

Reactions: Sepey and mingaa3

DirtyDemigod16

Dec 19, 2018
Yep. That's the whole problem. Because of the missing permissions they stop being executable and default to text files.
To fix: Open Terminal and type the following command: 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag one of those files in the Terminal window. This will fill out the path to that file. Hit enter. That file should now be an Unix executable instead of a text file. Repeat for the other one.
Dude I still can't get my game to work even after doing all this multiple times. I have downloaded it from pretty much every source provided on this site and Fapnation, I have tried using Unarchiver but it always gives me a 4gb file not the full 11 and then when I use archive utility it gives me the full file but none of the permissions are set and I have tried the suggested way to fix them multiple times and still not working. I'm downloading it on another device just to see if it is my computer but fucking hell this has been infuriating

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
So many people were hating when I brought up the inconsistencies before, that could in fact lead to Jill being an aunt. I am just so proud you all acknowledge that it is a real possibility. Not even Bacchus in his self righteous rage of saying DPC is not into that kink, can kill my buzz. He can use it to "kill" a love interest because he will not allow incest.
DPC is a very above average artist, with renders and animation, but very below average writer.. I am happy that some consider this, because I am hoping that we debunk all this god worship he enjoys for shit writing. If I could make renders and shit like he could, EVEN I could come up with a better story with less holes. The butt princess doesn't think before he posts shit... that HAS to stop!
If he is a bad writer then what are others like? hahaha man I have played quite a few games here and there is none that has the emotional and humor level of this one as well as the personality of the protagonists. City of broken dreamers for example is up to the task, perhaps A mothers love or A wife and a mother also have a very good argument but the rest are very simple, all they do is make everyone happy by allowing you to have sex with all and hardly anything happens

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
-Bella staying over in a frat house, just a day ago a big scandal happened with another teacher lol ? How a logical and coldheaded woman like her decides its okay to stay the night. I liked her scene dont get me wrong but it was out of character for her to stay.
That actually urks the hell out of me too, we're told countless times that Bella is also a teacher but yet no one notices shes a teacher, just a librarian? Does she have some clark kent / superman shit going on because that confuses the hell out of me.

Reactions: fromsovngard

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hey, For whatever it is worth, Timestamps Lost Love just released an update and it had ups and downs. Far better writing, but ups and downs.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think people just expects those consequences to be logical and not dreadly when that's not the realistic outcome of your actions. Girls dumping you for sleeping around with others is OK, girls falling into drugs and prostitution or killing others is not OK. And the latter seems to be DPC's way
What is this obssesion with 'real' in fiction. Plausible? Yes, Believable? Yes, but Real? I don't want a game that makes my back ache like a Real day at work or makes me worry about how I'm going to pay for something expensive and unexpected. And I especially don't want the pain of REAL relationships, or REAL suffering or REAL death's. See, I have a real life with all of those real things in it, I don't need an imaginary REAL life to entertain me, just a little amusement and escapism.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes