ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Boring
Are you trying to sell or are you trying to make us snore?
DPC wants to sell. Which one is right?
Damn, you are so bitter. and Jealous of him :LOL: . you what is funny? you not matter, . I'm not matter, , all of us here are not matter. what matter is the 8000 patreon he has. so you can go and on and on all day long about hating the guy, it will not change anything. So I don't really know what is what you want to achieve . so even if you poison this place and turn all the 30 user against him,and turn this place into some Hater topic it doesn't matter.

May 26, 2020
Damn, I gotta say, I am a little disappointed. It was good as always, same high standards that we can expect from DPC but 1. I hoped for more Sage content (although I cannot blame him here, everybody has different favourites and it's hard to please everyone) and 2. I think the focus was way too hard on DNG. Like, don't get me wrong, I play DnD in Real Life, it's amazing and a super fun experience but half of the scenes you can find in the gallery are part of it and imo that's a lil bit too much. Still a great addition to the game but definitely not the best update if you ask me.

I have read some major critique on the last update but I liked it a lot better than this one. Already looking forward to the next one, although we can probably expect it to be released in June/July from what we know.

Also I have seen some people writing why they prefer which girl, so I'll do it as well. It's Sage and apart from looks ('cause all of them look good from my point of view) she feels the most natural to me. Maya is very lovely but I have little to no connection to Josy because the only background we had for her is that the MC liked her but Sage is really cool personality wise, I like her story arc the most and she has some of the best scenes (like the one where she smiles, when the MC says "You and Me", everbody loved it). I really enjoyed the scene where you have to care for her because she is ill and all that.

As for the others..Jil is way too much of a good girl for me and too put it in DnD Terms, too much of a Lawful Good Person, Bella is just straight up cool but also I don't know, can't really feel it all that much, probably because of her age. Already said something on Maya and Josy, as for Quinn, too much of a chaotic mess. Sage kinda shares some of the advantages but is way more chill and a less "risky" version in many aspects. If I could choose another girl to be more important, I'd pick Camilla because she is really likeable and I enjoyed all the scenes we got from her.

Gotta add, now that I've read another comment, yeah, I definitely enjoyed how the DIKs bonded together although we missed out on our best buddy Derek a little bit but then again he had a lot of really cool moments in the last update and he is still our best man. That whole part about the DIK Mansion was really good.

Last edited:

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
That actually urks the hell out of me too, we're told countless times that Bella is also a teacher but yet no one notices shes a teacher, just a librarian? Does she have some clark kent / superman shit going on because that confuses the hell out of me.
I think Bella gets more Leeway due to here relationship with Jill

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Can confirm that just helping her in the rain is not enough to trigger that scene.
Help her / Let her go (you will have to pick the latter if you're not on a DIK path, if you're on Josy and Maya path, if you didn't use Quinn's services and if you didn't pick 'lick her' in chapter 4, that's because if those 4 switches are not all set the scene will be cut short anyway. Pick the 1st for Quinn's sex scene)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Not sure but I think you need to have DIK affinity and status.But I also think it could be relative with her services(offer).
I have DIK affinity and status i did not trigger that scene when trying to help her in the rain, there is more then likely a 2nd trigger needed in order for that to happen.

Vmr15

Feb 6, 2020
I have the same error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/gender101/gender101_test06.rpy", line 329, in <module>
NameError: name 'genderPoints' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/classes/gender101/gender101_test06.rpyc", line 329, in script
  File "E:\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/classes/gender101/gender101_test06.rpy", line 329, in <module>
NameError: name 'genderPoints' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.6.0
Fri Nov 13 21:12:14 2020
what genderPoints am i supposed to have? Any console command to pass this traceback?

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
I really liked this update. I took me almost 24 hours to fully complete it, so lots of content.

Now, let's wait for months for ep. 7.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry, I quoted the wrong person....
o how do i get in this scene with quinn? View attachment 901406
Help her / Let her go (you will have to pick the latter if you're not on a DIK path, if you're on Josy and Maya path, if you didn't use Quinn's services and if you didn't pick 'lick her' in chapter 4, that's because if those 4 switches are not all set the scene will be cut short anyway. Pick the 1st for Quinn's sex scene)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Dude I still can't get my game to work even after doing all this multiple times. I have downloaded it from pretty much every source provided on this site and Fapnation, I have tried using Unarchiver but it always gives me a 4gb file not the full 11 and then when I use archive utility it gives me the full file but none of the permissions are set and I have tried the suggested way to fix them multiple times and still not working. I'm downloading it on another device just to see if it is my computer but fucking hell this has been infuriating
Quite bizar. For me, using The Unarchiver or the archive utility gives me the same 11GB.
Repeating the chmod command is useless. If it didn't work the first time, it won't work the second time. Better check the actual attributes of the file with ls -l (path to your file). If the result starts with -rwx, the execute permision is set. If both files check out correct but the game still won't run, the problem lies elsewhere.
If all else fails, download the windows version and a ren'py sdk and build the mac version yourself. It's very easy. Instructions are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone else get an error message when they talk to the girl (Catrin, on tinder app thingy) that gets back with her exes? It's like we're having 2 different conversations. The selection I can choose from are from the previous chapter.

Last edited:

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
anyone have a CHICK save on the Josy/Maya path but NOT the Bella path? wanted to check out a scene where Josy and Maya help the MC clean the library but don't have a save without Bella

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Dude I still can't get my game to work even after doing all this multiple times. I have downloaded it from pretty much every source provided on this site and Fapnation, I have tried using Unarchiver but it always gives me a 4gb file not the full 11 and then when I use archive utility it gives me the full file but none of the permissions are set and I have tried the suggested way to fix them multiple times and still not working. I'm downloading it on another device just to see if it is my computer but fucking hell this has been infuriating
This probably seems obvious, but have you made sure that you have enough memory space for the full 11gb? Idk if that'd explain things, but it doesn't hurt to check.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
anyone have a CHICK save on the Josy/Maya path but NOT the Bella path? wanted to check out a scene where Josy and Maya help the MC clean the library but don't have a save without Bella
Actually you don't really miss anything, that's why I said it's wasted potential. Just pictures.
BeingADIK 2020-11-16 00-38-08-59.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Josy's tight pant way yammy, but wasted potential
BeingADIK 2020-11-16 00-39-12-60.png
BeingADIK 2020-11-16 00-39-50-01.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Can honestly I say I did not get that sense at all. I am a huge Maya fan, so maybe I'm a bit biased, but there were several moments, for me, that make it seem like she really likes the MC a lot.

For starters, she seems really nervous about having sex with him, and it seems to be more about wanting to please him than it is about actually doing it, almost as though she's worried that if she doesn't do it right then he won't like her as much anymore, which is kinda cute. She also imagines that "Mr Dildy" is him and it seems to turn her on a lot more.

Then there's the Gender Studies class where she says "I like you" and when the MC replies back, "I like you too", she breathes a sigh of relief, almost as though she was worried that he might not say it back and she's happy he did. Next we have the 2 moments in the library, the one where the MC is practically fingering her and afterwards she kisses him in public which is a very big step and the one where she holds his hand and gives him a nice smile.

Finally, we have the "threesome" scene and she is very much enjoying herself and loving the feeling of him being inside her. So all-in-all, I'd say that this episode did a lot to show that Maya is really falling for him, but it did also reaffirm that Josy really likes him too because she clearly missed his dick. ;)
My "Likes" are on back order, but I wholeheartedly agree. Maya felt more like her old self this time out, which was welcome (for as long as it lasted..). I think she's broken the tie and reclaimed my top LI spot.

Jill nearly caught up with her thanks to the awesome start to that date, but then she twisted her ankle on that blackmail subplot and is now stuck fourth place. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes