captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
I like that choices actually matter in this game. Other game every choice is pretty much non-consequential, and pretty boil down to "do you want sex right now"? Often having very little or absolutely no impact on the story. Also patiently waiting for more Jill and Bella. :)

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I like that choices actually matter in this game. Other game every choice is pretty much non-consequential, and pretty boil down to "do you want sex right now"? Often having very little or absolutely no impact on the story. Also patiently waiting for more Jill and Bella. :)
sit down and wait from 2055 maybe :(

Mar 13, 2020
yea that’s right but does this confirm him being involved in Quinn‘s business tho? I mean there is a pretty big distinction between fucking a student and straight up prostituting them. At least that’s how I see it
Jade wont know hes pimping them out, otherwise she would have had him fired/arrested before now.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
And the choice: date with Jill or helping Sage when she's sick.. a very difficult choice. I'm a bigger fan of Jill. But here, despite this, it's hard to choose because Sage needs help.

As for being with other woman.. I will probably play a separate save from now on. Each save for a different woman. :p
I was thinking of doing the same, it hurt me to choose between Jill and Sage.

Reactions: Qmil679

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Reactions: HEART4CHE

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
4226 - if you're in episode 5
Bro I don't know why but the save file I took from this reply does not work on nicole's route on ep6. Does anyone else have any save files that they swiped nicole succesfully at ep5? I don't care any of the other choices you made I just need the last threesome option to work..

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The first one is DnG Bella, the second one you have to not have the thighjob from Maya in ep. 3 so you do it now.
Oh no! So that means I'll have to make a completely new playthrough. Damn. Well, I guess I need one without Bella path anyways, so that I can get the Josy and Maya cleaning scene at the mansion, that the fan walthrough talks about. It's gonna take hours, because I can't help myself and enjoy all these damn scenes again.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Oh no! So that means I'll have to make a completely new playthrough. Damn. Well, I guess I need one without Bella path anyways, so that I can get the Josy and Maya cleaning scene at the mansion, that the fan walthrough talks about. It's gonna take hours, because I can't help myself and enjoy all these damn scenes again.
Yeah, lots of people complained of that one, myself included. It makes little sense to not have that scene in a M&J playthrough but it's true that you can reach this point without the tighjob.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's what she did in the beginning, and Tybalt obeyed.

Consistency and coherence is not this kind of games' forte: I guess this is the unfortunate side effect of working on a game for more than 2 years while you keep on dragging on and on adding useless side characters and pointless side stories (the RPG in library!!! :rolleyes: ) that make you lose focus and forget the small but very important details.
This is why it's a bit disappointing that DPC won't bring on some help because sometimes having a 2nd opinion, particularly one you respect, can often help in these situations as writing is very often collaborative. Even for solo authors, they will often go to respected friends and colleagues to ask their opinions on what they're doing with their story, but DPC seemingly does not, and this can also help as this other person could remember details that the author doesn't because they're so immersed in what's coming next that they've forgotten some of what came before.

Actually the exchange goes something like this:

Ty "I wouldn't like to press charges, but [some other prep] does."
Jill "OK, I'll talk to him."
Ty "No, I'll deal with him for you."
Jill "Ok, thanks."

I mean, really, Jill? You're a 3rd year college student?
Aside from this being a clear sign Tybalt's lying he doesn't want her talking to this other Prep, it is disappointing that she just ends it there because as soon as Tybalt tells her to stop seeing him, which happens off screen, she could have then put her foot down by saying that she won't and if he (Tybalt) suggests that she'll never speak to him or maybe even move out. However, as I've been saying, DPC has made Jill too meek to do this and it's led to this annoying situation.

- Help Queen or Maya&Josy ( I think this will be a choice like help Queen's debt or pay Maya's tuition and it will be effect your story.)
I don't look forward to this decision and also don't like the idea of it, but I'm also concerned that, by being on the M&J path, that this won't even be a choice and I really don't want to see anything bad happen to Quinn just for choosing one particular relationship.

Would there be any consequence in choosing to say that it was Derek or that it was both?
It's possible, because if it were to ever get back to Derek (not sure how that would happen) that he laid all the blame at his feet, it would certainly not put him in good standing with Derek, the DIKs, and especially Maya that he would throw him under the bus like that.

Just use the mod on a copy of the game and change the variable to make it so that he had the threesome with R&Q then do that M&J scene and it will unlock the remaining 50%.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Maybe not Buddy but Vinny, definitely
I can see Vinny becoming a real problem in the next few episodes. He'll be playing a role in the Quinn vs Tommy beef that's going to play out in the next few episodes, but he's not showing up and killing Quinn, that's not gonna happen. We don't even know their story yet, for all we know they grew up together.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Need help ..
is there any chance to reject Maya & Josy and stay friends with them and NOT having a date/sex with Jade? If so at which point of the game do I have to reject Jade or Maya & Josy? Thx!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes