prometheus9977

Jun 13, 2020
I'm sad that this much work on this episode ended for me in 2 days and it hadn't much breakthrough moments. I hoped that it would be more relationship changes and progressions with girls. Anyway I enjoyed it fully and mastered it as much as I can. See you at 0.7.0 in few months I suppose :(

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
But she technically can leverage something like refusing to speak to Tybalt against the others because he's technically got power over the other preps. If Jill were to say, "if you do that, I'll never to speak to you again", Tybalt would surely to anything to ensure that doesn't happen and would likely grovel to Jill, at which point she could tell him that not only should he not file charges, but he also needs to persuade the other Preps not to do so either and Tybalt would probably do that, or at least say he did since he's likely lying about them wanting to sue anyway.

So really she does have a lot of power of here, and it's an unfortunate side effect of DPC making her so meek that he's chosen to make her give in to something that she has a clear way of countering.
That's what she did in the beginning, and Tybalt obeyed.

Consistency and coherence is not this kind of games' forte: I guess this is the unfortunate side effect of working on a game for more than 2 years while you keep on dragging on and on adding useless side characters and pointless side stories (the RPG in library!!! :rolleyes: ) that make you lose focus and forget the small but very important details.

yoreen_half

Aug 17, 2019
This is a long one, but bare with me.

So the one thing we have to determine the value of a $ that I remember, is every time you take money from Maya's board in the early chapters, it's depicted as a 20. Thus, $$$$$, the maximum amount of money you can have, is probably a hundred bucks. When you take out money on the prep balcony to give some to Riona, MC is holding a nice little stack, too.

People keep talking about two forms of currency but there is not. The different color of the money is to specifically tell you what belongs to the DIKs mansion fund and what the MC carries in his pocket.

I'm pretty sure the 5k MC is given as inheritance, is just that. 5,000. MC specifically states it isn't a life changing amount of money. Probably enough to cover a semester for Maya where they can look for a different solution, one option you'll be able to use that money for. Next episode will likely provide you with a different way to use that same money. I also imagine the money is in a bank because people don't get cash for inheritances.

For people mad about the "morality" system, I think your anger is misplaced. It is not about morality. The dik/chick system is an indication of the people you like to be around and how you act affects them. Typically peeking on "chicks" is a DIK move, but not always, sometimes you even gain +1 RP for it. Even Massive DIK MC is a pretty good dude, just a bit of a playboy. He's 19 now and up until he went to college, he had slept with precisely one girl who was his best friend.

Some side notes:
Pretty sure Tybalt has something on Jill aside from anything having to do with MC. Even Bella openly states she hates Tybalt and has expressed this to Jill but it never changed anything.

Jill and Sage are likely related. Sage is one of the only few people to comment on Jill's roosts before Josie starts doing it.

Lynette, I suspect, was a sorority sister of Bella. If she is a B&R, it's likely a Burgmeister.
About your side note on Jill and Sage are likely related, I think so too. I remember Sage ever told MC that her relatives of hers told her she should play "fancier" instrument than a guitar. I was constantly thinking about Jill and her piano. So, maybe that relative is Jill's parents or a Royce, or just another rich relatives related to Sage. But I could be wrong.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
But she technically can leverage something like refusing to speak to Tybalt against the others because he's technically got power over the other preps. If Jill were to say, "if you do that, I'll never to speak to you again", Tybalt would surely to anything to ensure that doesn't happen and would likely grovel to Jill, at which point she could tell him that not only should he not file charges, but he also needs to persuade the other Preps not to do so either and Tybalt would probably do that, or at least say he did since he's likely lying about them wanting to sue anyway.

So really she does have a lot of power of here, and it's an unfortunate side effect of DPC making her so meek that he's chosen to make her give in to something that she has a clear way of countering.
Actually the exchange goes something like this:

Ty "I wouldn't like to press charges, but [some other prep] does."
Jill "OK, I'll talk to him."
Ty "No, I'll deal with him for you."
Jill "Ok, thanks."

I mean, really, Jill? You're a 3rd year college student?

Reactions: ename144

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Being given a "free pass" doesn't necessarily mean that you must use it though. It's possible that MC simply started developing real feelings toward Jill and wanted to pursue proper relationship with her so he didn't want to use the free pass.
But the thing is that sometimes the game decides for you and some others lets you choose, and we can't honestly understand why those similar choices are handled so differently.

Reactions: ename144 and Esp``

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
But the thing is that sometimes the game decides for you and some others lets you choose, and we can't honestly understand why those similar choices are handled so differently.
Well I had the option to choose but when I see the photo of Jill I thought he was a bastard and I left the bar

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I say it is a very fortunate coincidence that Jade is Tybalts mom. Because the only way my MC could get Tybalt back for the shit/anger hes caused is to fuck his momma real good :devilish::devilish:
I'm playing with CHICK affinity, so I don't have sex with Jade. :D But it's a good idea.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well I had the option to choose but when I see the photo of Jill I thought he was a bastard and I left the bar
Me too. From now on, I only play for Jill and Bella.
I'll start playing from the beginning. And I'll play with CHICK affinity + I reject every woman except Jill and Bella.
I feel sorry for Jill and what I'm doing behind her back. :( Jill doesn't deserve this. And this photo gave me a lot to think about.

davo543

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone help me, I added the 0.6.1 patch to the 0.5.0 and i've been running into some issues. The first free roam of chapter 6 doesn't work because it says that "map_fast_travel is not defined" and idk what to do, there are other issues with the script but i believe that they all revolve around the same issue.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Me too. From now on, I only play for Jill and Bella.
I'll start playing from the beginning. And I'll play with CHICK affinity + I reject every woman except Jill and Bella.
I feel sorry for Jill and what I'm doing behind her back. :( Jill doesn't deserve this. And this photo gave me a lot to think about.
For me is even worse... I like Sage, really, she's a girl who in real life would be a good prototype for me, she's wild, playful and hot. And it's going to be hard for me to stop seeing her as a romance on my main route, I'm also in a relationship with Josy and Maya ... it's going to be hard to have to choose between all of them

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
The tasks waiting for us in the upcoming episodes:

- Make Riona cum (which is most important task in the game :rolleyes:)

- Help Queen or Maya&Josy ( I think this will be a choice like help Queen's debt or pay Maya's tuition and it will be effect your story.)

- Fix windows and deal with alphas (obviously :cautious:)

- Find what's happen on Bella's husband and the secret about her locked door (for my opinion locked door it's not that important but still)

- Help Jill get rid of Tybalt.

(sorry for my poor English, i tried my best)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
For me is even worse... I like Sage, really, she's a girl who in real life would be a good prototype for me, she's wild, playful and hot. And it's going to be hard for me to stop seeing her as a romance on my main route, I'm also in a relationship with Josy and Maya ... it's going to be hard to have to choose between all of them
And the choice: date with Jill or helping Sage when she's sick.. a very difficult choice. I'm a bigger fan of Jill. But here, despite this, it's hard to choose because Sage needs help.

As for being with other woman.. I will probably play a separate save from now on. Each save for a different woman. :p

Otiluke

Sep 30, 2017
This is easily the best game in this genre. Like seriously the dev continues to write both an engaging story and hot sex scenes.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The tasks waiting for us in the upcoming episodes:

- Make Riona cum (which is most important task in the game :rolleyes:)

- Help Queen or Maya&Josy ( I think this will be a choice like help Queen's debt or pay Maya's tuition and it will be effect your story.)

- Fix windows and deal with alphas (obviously :cautious:)

- Find what's happen on Bella's husband and the secret about her locked door (for my opinion locked door it's not that important but still)

- Help Josy get rid of Tybalt.

(sorry for my poor English, i tried my best)
I guess you mean help Jill get rid of Tybalt. :D

Reactions: Prolotus
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes