Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Honestly I think Jill got shafted this episode by DPC needing to scramble and create some way of ending the relationship he’s railroaded everyone onto. It has to end eventually for the solo routes and I think DPC fucked himself by creating, and fixing, a relationship drama in the space of an episode so Jill had an exit ramp.

I think next episode the hammer will drop for everyone on the DIK routes and who actively chose not to go on the date. Jill will decide the risk is too great and give into the blackmail. Either because you missed the date and didnt persuade her (for the CHICKs who don’t wanna date her) or your affinity makes it clear Tybalt is partially right about you.

Conversely if you’re on her route you will start this super secret and easy to write relationship. I fear Jill has just been excised from this story she was baked into quite deep. If the relationship is secret he can drop her scenes in with zero hassle, and if she’s ghosting him her absence won’t be missed. He won’t have another Maya/Josy situation on his hands where they need to be around even if you dumped them.

I think the Jill route will still be good, I just think all the fuckery this episode is ground work for her to be able to leave the story based on routes.
I don't necessarily think the Jill route will come to a close simply cause of Tybalt's blackmail , sure it may start as the catalyst but it will eventually come to down to certain key choices some of which have already been highlighted in the official guide such as the willingness to date her not just to spite the melon fucker but out of pure interest towards her , being upfront and honest with her , maybe avoiding the physical altercations with the Tri Alphas both after the dawe fight and the fight with caleb cause she stated many times that she dislikes bullies and physical violence and most importantly Bella's opinion towards the MC. I maybe wrong about all of this but this is just my take

Side note , our romantic relationship with Josy might also be a hindrance in her route cause eventually they will realise they both like the same guy , the game is foreshadowing that scenario as those two are slowly becoming close friends

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Unless she is elevated to love interest status, she is a plot device, side chick, and a service provider
Not sure about this.
Yeah, everybody loves pimps and drug dealers. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The story is getting more and more farfetched.

I wonder how Sage can't see what's happening right under her nose.
I think we're learning that there's more to her story though, aren't we. She's not just doing it for kicks anyway. I also just think she's a more interesting character than most of the other LIs, but each to their own. Sage is also great and I would struggle to choose between them.

Reactions: dosenspezi

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Side note , our romantic relationship with Josy might also be a hindrance in her route cause eventually they will realise they both like the same guy , the game is foreshadowing that scenario as those two are slowly becoming close friends
I like and support this

Reactions: Hazeti

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Okay, I take back the "fucking mess of an episode"; after playing more and unlocking the scenes just realized that got the messiest end sequence at first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty good update, if not the best so far even. Fairly impressed with the management game addition and also DnG session which is a highlight of the entire game for sure. With collecting stuff he went too far thought: meaning art addition mostly and the new pixel hunting version which doesn't make process itself fun by any measure.

Visuals are uneven, somewhere DPC's surpassed himself again but somewhere he did a pretty sloppy job (reflections where shouldn't be any, weird lightning, skin issues etc). But what I care much more about is the writing and it's also uneven again: when it comes to humor, goofy stuff it's actually really good but when it comes to drama it's cringeworthy all over. Pacing is much more coherent compare to the previous update.

Usually I'm playing with my own music because it was bland af here before mostly, no matter how deeply take into account free license restriction and all. But now it got much better so again, fairly impressed. On a side note though, the whole Jill dialogue about picking between some 3rd grade etude and famous Chopin's nocturne which isn't equally suppose to be performed on occasion like this, was cringe as hell.

Anyway, looking forward to the next, cheers!

Last edited:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
The odd thing about Burkes spreadsheet implying that the free tuition is a legitimate thing would be that in episode 3 Riona seems extremely annoyed by the rumour that there is a free tuition which she considered nonsense. And that was not her lying to outsiders. it was a private conversation between her and Quinn.
So if the free tuition is a thing it seems it only became that this current year and not in Rionas previous one. So basically Riona, Melanie and Sarah are all working for Quinn without getting a free tuition and only the new girls indirectly got that offer. Might explain the sudden "expansion" that Riona is so worried about. Quinn is turning what started as 4 Nymphos earning a bit of cash on the side into a bigger prostitution-ring which has far higher chances of getting them in legal trouble. And she's making them dependent on Burke at the same time which seems like a fairly stupid idea.

PS: Pretty sure Burke smiles when he sees the recording of MC and Jade because if she ever finds out that her husband is not just "sleeping with students" but financing a project that turns them into prostitutes and then solliciting prostitutes Jade will likely not stop at being mad at him for cheating but straight up call the cops. With that video he can now spin the story that she was in on it and doing the same with male students, allowing him to silence her.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
If DPC making quinn a pimp, blackmailer and drug dealer doesn't kill any hope some have of quinn becoming a LI then i don't know what will. I want to like her but her story scream nothing more than good for sex to me. Shame i really liked her bitchy attitude and tough girl act in the episode 1 and 2.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think we're learning that there's more to her story though, aren't we. She's not just doing it for kicks anyway. I also just think she's a more interesting character than most of the other LIs, but each to their own. Sage is also great and I would struggle to choose between them.
Sure, you can take the pimp. I'm taking the millionaire's beautiful daughter. Each one to his own.

Mar 13, 2020
If DPC making quinn a pimp, blackmailer and drug dealer doesn't kill any hope some have of quinn becoming a LI then i don't what will. I want to like her but her story scream nothing more than good for sex to me. Shame i really liked her bitchy attitude and tough girl act in the episode 1 and 2.
I would guess its being set up so that her dealer kills her for not paying him.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The odd thing about Burkes spreadsheet implying that the free tuition is a legitimate thing would be that in episode 3 Riona seems extremely annoyed by the rumour that there is a free tuition which she considered nonsense. And that was not her lying to outsiders. it was a private conversation between her and Quinn.
So if the free tuition is a thing it seems it only became that this current year and not in Rionas previous one. So basically Riona, Melanie and Sarah are all working for Quinn without getting a free tuition and only the new girls indirectly got that offer. Might explain the sudden "expansion" that Riona is so worried about. Quinn is turning what started as 4 Nymphos earning a bit of cash on the side into a bigger prostitution-ring which has far higher chances of getting them in legal trouble. And she's making them dependent on Burke at the same time which seems like a fairly stupid idea.

PS: Pretty sure Burke smiles when he sees the recording of MC and Jade because if she ever finds out that her husband is not just "sleeping with students" but financing a project that turns them into prostitutes and then solliciting prostitutes Jade will likely not stop at being mad at him for cheating but straight up call the cops. With that video he can now spin the story that she was in on it and doing the same with male students, allowing him to silence her.
Not sure about Riona, my take is that she knows quite well about free tuition but she fears spreading the word would lead them into troubles. The most people know about it, the easier all go boom and she will be caught in the middle of it

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Not sure about Mona, my take is that she knows quite well about free tuition but she fears spreading the word would lead them into troubles. The most people know about it, the easier all go boom and she will be caught in the middle of it
She knew exactly what she was walking into, she just couldn't do it in the end.

Reactions: Qmil679

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I don't know what you saw but I'd be more worried about those two glowing eyes in the distance :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 902077
Wtf, I didn't even notice those "eyes" at first. Might be that DPC is just joking around, trying to make us as paranoid as Maya is in that scene, but with Nick, Lily and Burke all seeming fishy or having info they should not have access to, someone attacking Quinn and Riona feeling watched I get the sense that those eyes could actually be a problem.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I like and support this
I mean if we look at all the signs that the game throws us , it's already there. Josy already knows that during her fight with the MC he went on a date with Jill and judging by how she reacted to it she wasn't too happy which is completely understandable. Now over time both Josy and Jill's feelings for the MC will grow stronger if it hasn't already and at the same their friendship with each other will also grow and eventually it will slip from one of them during their usual girl chats and voila we are screwed or given an ultimatum , close one path permanently. It is gonna be rough especially for players who like both

Reactions: Qmil679
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes