shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK gonna love you and leave you guys now. Spending too much time on here talking nonsense :p

I think DPC is writing an awesome game. That fact that you have so many ppl fighting over and defending different girls are testament to that. Personally I love all of them including M&J.

My front runners at this stage is definitely between Jill and Bella, with Jill having the edge. There is too much unknown about Bella to make a final conclusion though.

M&J have each other, so that's them.

Gonna do a Full on Dick Playthrough where Sage is going to be my main girl, along with having fun with Quinn, Jade and all the HOT girls.

My current playthourgh is still dick, but with enough Chick to still have everyone in the running (-Sage after Ch 6)
I would suggest that we're all discussing the game simply because it IS awesome, and we want to talk about it.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
So from what I've observed there could be at least 10 more episodes right? and with 4-6 months for development does that mean I have to wait till 2024 to get a real sex scene with Jill?
:unsure::oops::rolleyes::cautious::sneaky:
Might be earlier than that hopefully, that is the problem with episodic games. DPC even admit it in the steam forum that if he could, he would want to finish the game in one go, but in order to keep it alive, he needs to make it episodic.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This is a long one, but bare with me.

So the one thing we have to determine the value of a $ that I remember, is every time you take money from Maya's board in the early chapters, it's depicted as a 20. Thus, $$$$$, the maximum amount of money you can have, is probably a hundred bucks. When you take out money on the prep balcony to give some to Riona, MC is holding a nice little stack, too.

People keep talking about two forms of currency but there is not. The different color of the money is to specifically tell you what belongs to the DIKs mansion fund and what the MC carries in his pocket.

I'm pretty sure the 5k MC is given as inheritance, is just that. 5,000. MC specifically states it isn't a life changing amount of money. Probably enough to cover a semester for Maya where they can look for a different solution, one option you'll be able to use that money for. Next episode will likely provide you with a different way to use that same money. I also imagine the money is in a bank because people don't get cash for inheritances.

For people mad about the "morality" system, I think your anger is misplaced. It is not about morality. The dik/chick system is an indication of the people you like to be around and how you act affects them. Typically peeking on "chicks" is a DIK move, but not always, sometimes you even gain +1 RP for it. Even Massive DIK MC is a pretty good dude, just a bit of a playboy. He's 19 now and up until he went to college, he had slept with precisely one girl who was his best friend.

Some side notes:
Pretty sure Tybalt has something on Jill aside from anything having to do with MC. Even Bella openly states she hates Tybalt and has expressed this to Jill but it never changed anything.

Jill and Sage are likely related. Sage is one of the only few people to comment on Jill's roosts before Josie starts doing it.

Lynette, I suspect, was a sorority sister of Bella. If she is a B&R, it's likely a Burgmeister.
As income we have green dollars, which is the one we pay on, and yellow dollars which are the ones you use for house improvements and then there are the normal dollars they talk on. It's messy.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
OK gonna love you and leave you guys now. Spending too much time on here talking nonsense :p

I think DPC is writing an awesome game. That fact that you have so many ppl fighting over and defending different girls are testament to that. Personally I love all of them including M&J.

My front runners at this stage is definitely between Jill and Bella, with Jill having the edge. There is too much unknown about Bella to make a final conclusion though.

M&J have each other, so that's them.

Gonna do a Full on Dick Playthrough where Sage is going to be my main girl, along with having fun with Quinn, Jade and all the HOT girls.

My current playthourgh is still dick, but with enough Chick to still have everyone in the running (-Sage after Ch 6)
The point here is... M/J have each other for now... but i think it won't last long

themangoat

Nov 13, 2020
Yes but the amount doesn't actually change. 65x20 gives you $1,300 price range to replace the windows in a mansion, which probably is actually still not enough, but a lot more impactful. A basic house window that's weather-proofed would run you probably around anywhere from 200-400, not to mention MC's room windows which would cost considerably more. Anyway, my only point is the inheritance check does not get the benefit of multiplication as the normal currency does.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
I think that's why I love this thread, almost everything is about the story unfolding, we are not only here for the sexual content but for the plot, and even without agreeing with everything that others think, we will always trust the DPC and maintain a friendly climate here <3

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
is there any file update only 0.6.0 > 0.6.1 well sorry if already asking by some1 xD
well my guess tell that mc mother have a relation with B or R family xD

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
We discuss this game so much because, as any other soap opera, it leaves too many loose ends and the few answers provided open up even more questions and/or are not satisfying enough, so we can keep running in circles and coming up with new theories. It's polarizing and polarizing sells well. I find amusing that intelligent people (as can be seen by their reasonings) see everything so different than others. I can't honestly understand why on Earth someone could find this game "a writing masterpiece" or "like real life" when all of it is contrived, plot-convenient and cliche to the max, but it happens.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Can anyone explain the meaning of this image? Jade's husband looks at what appears to some graph regarding a student. He deletes it right after. Like what do the sponsor mean or what is it they paid for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Not sure why so many people seem to have a problem with this update story-wise.
Yeah lots of stuff spiraled out of control but absolutely none of them actually came as a surprise.

So plotwise I'm pretty happy with current developments and the plothooks for the future. I also liked the D&G part since it's a rare occurence and not something that constantly takes you out of the story.
The only part I disliked was the "Clean/Repair the Frathouse" system. Don't get me wrong, I love minigames like these were you have to plan correctly and set up an excel sheet just to calculate how to get the most out of peoples stats by combining them to finish rooms and spending the least amount of exp on them in the process (which allows me to pump that exp into my 2 people that Work for money to get them the stats for 3$ jobs asap) but:

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Can anyone explain the meaning of this image? Jade's husband looks at what appears to some graph regarding a student. He deletes it right after. Like what do the sponsor mean or what is it they paid for.
My understanding is that he's expelling Mona because she didn't want to do sexual stuff with him, and that Mona is the girl in the hoodie with the luggage leaving B&R at the end of the episode.

Hamet

Jul 28, 2018
I accidentally changed the windows-i686 files and now the game doesen't open. Can someone send me the files please?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My favorite part of Ch 6 was....

Who took the photo!

Who took the picture!

and then Bella to the rescue!

LOL, I was literally LMFAO about that.
I like a lot of scenes from ep6. But the most: the scene with Jill in the car (about the birthday) Bella was helping the MC clean up and then Bella was leaving the MC room and DIK's.. (you know for sure what I mean here :LOL:) and scene in the gym when Bella was on the phone with the MC and Tybalt was next to Bella. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, in the end MC and Jill will resolve that issue, they have the means and the power of love ;) Jill informing the MC of the blackmail at the end of their date is just a way to create more dramas in a romantic situation, which result in an endless debate like this where their fans is going against haters. who jumps at every chance they can get to criticize the flaw of the character. I know some of us are angry that Jill was passive this time, but who knows, maybe in the next episode she will show what a Royce is capable of :)
Honestly I think Jill got shafted this episode by DPC needing to scramble and create some way of ending the relationship he’s railroaded everyone onto. It has to end eventually for the solo routes and I think DPC fucked himself by creating, and fixing, a relationship drama in the space of an episode so Jill had an exit ramp.

I think next episode the hammer will drop for everyone on the DIK routes and who actively chose not to go on the date. Jill will decide the risk is too great and give into the blackmail. Either because you missed the date and didnt persuade her (for the CHICKs who don’t wanna date her) or your affinity makes it clear Tybalt is partially right about you.

Conversely if you’re on her route you will start this super secret and easy to write relationship. I fear Jill has just been excised from this story she was baked into quite deep. If the relationship is secret he can drop her scenes in with zero hassle, and if she’s ghosting him her absence won’t be missed. He won’t have another Maya/Josy situation on his hands where they need to be around even if you dumped them.

I think the Jill route will still be good, I just think all the fuckery this episode is ground work for her to be able to leave the story based on routes.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
My understanding is that he's expelling Mona because she didn't want to do sexual stuff with him, and that Mona is the girl in the hoodie with the luggage leaving B&R at the end of the episode.
Why would Burke expell Mona? That would imply Burke's involvement in Quinn's business. Are there actual points on this theorie? If so please tell me because I must've missed it :/

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
No it look like he sponsors the HOTs that do the whole sex for money thing aka free tuition. Since Mona couldn't she does not get the scholarship aka free tuition aka prostitution money that the others get.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes