Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I have a feeling M&J are the canon route of the game, and being uninterested in them kind of breaks the narrative. Like you are still supposed to care even if you are not on their route, and their low popularity and being shadowed by the other girls gives this impression of being pushed into them when you don't want to.
Canon or not canon, I think DPC really wants to involve them with the MC in any way of form. I think initially they were destined to be the new Megan and Melissa of the game, with many things already planned out for them but, and it's no exaggeration to say , he knew deep down that these 2 wouldn't make the game as popular as it right now if they are just the two central love interests, adding in the revelations about them in the earlier episode which really tarnished their images for a lot of players. So he had to create more diversified LIs, then come Bella, Sage and Jill, the latter being the cover girl of BaDik even if she was the latest to be revealed.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
$5,000 which is the amount you give someone when you want to cut them out of the estate but don't want them to contest the will, just enough money to show that the recipient isn't forgotten

---

I think the $5k USD left is also something that may play a key role, although I'm not sure what legal recourse there would be. Lynette's estate should be in the millions easily, so a $5k check doesn't make sense unless its being disbursed on intervals by a trust fund.
Given that you earn $1 for probably an hours work of manual labor in this game, I'm thinking that you need to multiply that 5k by probably something between 15 and 30 to put it into our context . So that could be close to 100k real world dollars.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Shit, if Maya thinks her student debt is bad, she'd hate to see mine post-law school lmaoooooo (but actually crying lol). And yeah, Maya was just being willfully ignorant about what it would take to earn that full tuition, especially since she pursues the situation the same way regardless of whether or not MC warns her that Quinn is shady. I feel like the fact that not everyone in HOT had full tuition covered should've been a major sign that something... more... was required, and she should've been asking questions and demanding answers since she claims the only reason she even wanted to be a HOT was for the tuition.
Heck, and it pained me when I had to pay 1700€ for one year of tuition...
The Jill/Tybalt thing is definitely baffling because Jill truly has the power of the pussy on her side in her 'relationship' with Tybalt since he's fucking obsessed with her. All she has to do is threaten to never speak to him again and he'll get right back in line. Nothing worse than a woman having the power of the pussy but not realizing it :cry:
It's reassuring to find a woman who doesn't fall into those manipulations. When I see someone doing that I run as fast as I can, even if they are using it on someone else.
So he already informed me that he's dating multiple women at once and I continued being with him after that... aka I knew exactly what I signed up for? ... sounds to me like I can't be mad. Jealousy? Maybe. That's natural, but it's also a me thing, not a him thing. It'd be different if he wasn't be open/honest about shit though.
Yeah, that's pretty much the worst-case-scenario for Jill that can happen imo. You look too reasonable :ROFLMAO: .

But that's the thing, I can't imagine a scenario where I would pick Jill over Sage in that situation. DIK or CHICK.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I don't even find Maya's story to be that bad on a personal level. She has no money, oh no like 90% of college kids. And her entitlement is insane, 30 seconds after joining the HOTs she demands for her tuition to be paid, even though in the pool scene with Quinn it was pretty much bashed over her head that she'll have to sell herself for the money.

There is no way she truly expects the HOTs to just randomly give out hundreds of thousands every year to new sisters, she can't be that stupid.

And Jill being easily manipulated by Tybalt in this episode really makes our female companions start to look quite dumb.
I know people irrationally hate Maya and Josy, and I do think she was a little keen on the ”Where’s my money bitch!?” But she isn’t poor like a normal student. Her dad is stealing her student loans. No parental support and no loans means school is simply not affordable.

The games money system is a bit odd.

Can we presume that MCs $=10 or 100. 200 for a meal is ridiculous while 20 makes sense. However 30 for a threesome would be crazy (good value)

Mansion $=100 (6500 for windows doesn’t seem crazy, a little low perhaps)

That leaves the question is the 5k inheritance actually 50k?

Reactions: shazba

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Heck, and it pained me when I had to pay 1700€ for one year of tuition...

It's reassuring to find a woman who doesn't fall into those manipulations. When I see someone doing that I run as fast as I can, even if they are using it on someone else.

Yeah, that's pretty much the worst-case-scenario for Jill that can happen imo. You look too reasonable :ROFLMAO: .

But that's the thing, I can't imagine a scenario where I would pick Jill over Sage in that situation. DIK or CHICK.
I think it's fair to say, given what a shitty week(??) Sage had, that she needs MC more. Sure, Jill is dealing with Tybalt, but Tybalt has been a creep from the beginning so this is just another thing in a long list of why she should've gotten control over his crazy ass a long time ago when he was blowing up her comment section in every picture...

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Maybe (although I'd argue it's exactly because they're not a thing and have never even discussed exclusivity that she can't be mad), HOWEVER your thought process completely disregards the fact that Jill went into that date with every intention of cutting MC off at the end of it so she had no intentions of building on things and establishing a relationship.

Jill planned on that date being like a last hurrah, it's only because MC's unwilling to let her go that the relationship is expected to continue progressing.
That is not totally true, she does not do it because of that, notice that MC tells her: you have not brought me here to tell me this and you know it. And she said no, I haven't, but I had to tell you. That is, she does not want to cut, she wants to continue that is why she kisses him when he tells her that he will not stop seeing her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Canon or not canon, I think DPC really wants to involve them with the MC in any way of form. I think initially they were destined to be the new Megan and Melissa of the game, with many things already planned out for them but, and it's no exaggeration to say , he knew deep down that these 2 wouldn't make the game as popular as it right now if they are just the two central love interests, adding in the revelations about them in the earlier episode which really tarnished their images for a lot of players. So he had to create more diversified LIs, then come Bella, Sage and Jill, the latter being the cover girl of BaDik even if she was the latest to be revealed.
That's pretty much how I see it, yeah. And then the game came out and the "filler" girls overshadowed the supposed main girls with them being even less popular than some side girls. From DPC's perspective that must suck that people doesn't like the "main route" of the game, but then it makes sense how central they seem to be to the plot.

Reactions: Mistrophera

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Heather is bitch though. She has pretty bad attitude and treats our boy like he is dogshit while he is a maggot. She is not the type you would want as a serious girlfriend unless you like to get headaches.
It's a game about fraternities and sororities, are you expecting Mother Theresa? Even the MC is a bitch lol.

Reactions: NoI'mDirtyDan

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That is not totally true, she does not do it because of that, notice that MC tells her: you have not brought me here to tell me this and you know it. And she said no, I haven't, but I had to tell you. That is, she does not want to cut, she wants to continue that is why she kisses him when he tells her that he will not stop seeing her.
I agree with you.
Jill cares about the MC. Jill even says it in the car to MC. The scene where the MC talks about his birthday and Jill stops the car also says a lot. And the fact that she took the MC for a picnic to a place where she only takes her closest people. So I don't believe she wanted to end everything with MC.

Jill is too good, and she must be afraid to make a move to avoid giving in to Tybalt. MC convinced her that they would manage, and they would come up with something later in the game. I feel so. Even with somebody's help (Bella)

Hopefully in the end, Tybalt gets a hard time for what he does to Jill and the MC. Let Jill finally find out what a creep of Tybalt is and manipulator. Let Jill use her opportunities and contacts.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Phynix

HornyYoshi

Mar 25, 2018
So from what I've observed there could be at least 10 more episodes right? and with 4-6 months for development does that mean I have to wait till 2024 to get a real sex scene with Jill?
:unsure::oops::rolleyes::cautious::sneaky:

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, in the end MC and Jill will resolve that issue, they have the means and the power of love ;) Jill informing the MC of the blackmail at the end of their date is just a way to create more dramas in a romantic situation, which result in an endless debate like this where their fans is going against haters. who jumps at every chance they can get to criticize the flaw of the character. I know some of us are angry that Jill was passive this time, but who knows, maybe in the next episode she will show what a Royce is capable of :)

Reactions: Qmil679

themangoat

Nov 13, 2020
This is a long one, but bare with me.

So the one thing we have to determine the value of a $ that I remember, is every time you take money from Maya's board in the early chapters, it's depicted as a 20. Thus, $$$$$, the maximum amount of money you can have, is probably a hundred bucks. When you take out money on the prep balcony to give some to Riona, MC is holding a nice little stack, too.

People keep talking about two forms of currency but there is not. The different color of the money is to specifically tell you what belongs to the DIKs mansion fund and what the MC carries in his pocket.

I'm pretty sure the 5k MC is given as inheritance, is just that. 5,000. MC specifically states it isn't a life changing amount of money. Probably enough to cover a semester for Maya where they can look for a different solution, one option you'll be able to use that money for. Next episode will likely provide you with a different way to use that same money. I also imagine the money is in a bank because people don't get cash for inheritances.

For people mad about the "morality" system, I think your anger is misplaced. It is not about morality. The dik/chick system is an indication of the people you like to be around and how you act affects them. Typically peeking on "chicks" is a DIK move, but not always, sometimes you even gain +1 RP for it. Even Massive DIK MC is a pretty good dude, just a bit of a playboy. He's 19 now and up until he went to college, he had slept with precisely one girl who was his best friend.

Some side notes:
Pretty sure Tybalt has something on Jill aside from anything having to do with MC. Even Bella openly states she hates Tybalt and has expressed this to Jill but it never changed anything.

Jill and Sage are likely related. Sage is one of the only few people to comment on Jill's roosts before Josie starts doing it.

Lynette, I suspect, was a sorority sister of Bella. If she is a B&R, it's likely a Burgmeister.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I agree with you.
Jill cares about the MC. Jill even says it in the car to MC. The scene where the MC talks about his birthday and Jill stops the car also says a lot. And the fact that she took the MC for a picnic to a place where she only takes her closest people. So I don't believe she wanted to end everything with MC.

Jill is too good, and she must be afraid to make a move to avoid giving in to Tybalt. MC convinced her that they would manage, and they would come up with something later in the game. I feel so. Even with somebody's help (Bella)

Hopefully in the end, Tybalt gets a hard time for what he does to Jill and the MC. Let Jill finally find out what a creep of Tybalt is and manipulator. Let Jill use her opportunities and contacts.
At least Tybalt's fucking ass head didn't ask Jill for sexual favors xD thats some good news

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So from what I've observed there could be at least 10 more episodes right? and with 4-6 months for development does that mean I have to wait till 2024 to get a real sex scene with Jill?
Patience is a virtue my friend. You have to wait for what is good. :sneaky:

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK gonna love you and leave you guys now. Spending too much time on here talking nonsense :p

I think DPC is writing an awesome game. That fact that you have so many ppl fighting over and defending different girls are testament to that. Personally I love all of them including M&J.

My front runners at this stage is definitely between Jill and Bella, with Jill having the edge. There is too much unknown about Bella to make a final conclusion though.

M&J have each other, so that's them.

Gonna do a Full on Dick Playthrough where Sage is going to be my main girl, along with having fun with Quinn, Jade and all the HOT girls.

My current playthourgh is still dick, but with enough Chick to still have everyone in the running (-Sage after Ch 6)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So basically when everyone is preoccupied with Trump running for president again (am I allowed to bring politics into this or is that too dangerous?)

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes