lildumk

Jun 5, 2020
Yep. That's the whole problem. Because of the missing permissions they stop being executable and default to text files.
To fix: Open Terminal and type the following command: 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag one of those files in the Terminal window. This will fill out the path to that file. Hit enter. That file should now be an Unix executable instead of a text file. Repeat for the other one.
after i done that drag the file into terminal it say
permission denied: /Users/lildumbK/Downloads/BeingADIK-0/BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/BeingADIK
- should i done the separate terminal for those two file or what?
- after done it an Unix executable whats the follow up to that
sorry im really new at this, im glad you guys helping me

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
What the fuck is with all this "we'll figure this out, we have too" bullshit. Why the fuck do you keep forcing Josy and Maya on us. I cut my relationship off with them so why am I still being forced??
I share this sentiment. I'm guessing it's because whatever's going on with Maya is going to be used to push the storyline forward, but I do find it frustrating as someone who was VERY happy to friendzone them lol. Even if they remained friends, this level of commitment to the friendship is a bit (a lot) much.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I share this sentiment. I'm guessing it's because whatever's going on with Maya is going to be used to push the storyline forward, but I do find it frustrating as someone who was VERY happy to friendzone them lol. Even if they remained friends, this level of commitment to the friendship is a bit (a lot) much.
They keep popping up like clingy girls who keep trying to hook up with you irl.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Hi, Im stuck in Library free roam. It said I need to return book to shelves & talk to Sage but I cant do either. I cant click on Sage and I dont know which book (and where) should I click. Can someone help me please?

oceanskie

May 30, 2020
not at pc atm, could someone please tell me what the pricing of the dumpster is in 0.6.1?

I recall the dumpster in 0.6.0 was $1x5.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have a feeling M&J are the canon route of the game, and being uninterested in them kind of breaks the narrative. Like you are still supposed to care even if you are not on their route, and their low popularity and being shadowed by the other girls gives this impression of being pushed into them when you don't want to.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I have a feeling M&J are the canon route of the game, and being uninterested in them kind of breaks the narrative. Like you are still supposed to care even if you are not on their route, and their low popularity and being shadowed by the other girls gives this impression of being pushed into them when you don't want to.
Definitely possible. His friendship with them feels so one-sided though, and his 'romantic' relationship with Josy was seriously under-developed. Besides, Maya and Josy have each other. Like... c'mon Maya, cry to Josy about your family woes, don't cry to my MC. He's kind of busy with his own shit (like trying to renovate a whole frat house).

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
*looks down at the pussy I've always had between my legs*
Soooooo..... This is awkward.
I'm still trying to figure woman out and I've been married for a while. I guess to us old guys, you guys seems difficult to place, but maybe todays younger guys have it together a bit more. What do I know.

I just know that In real life, if I did not pick Jill, it would probably have been, bye bye Jill.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I'm still trying to figure woman out and I've been married for a while. I guess to us old guys, you guys seems difficult to place, but maybe todays younger guys have it together a bit more. What do I know.

I just know that In real life, if I did not pick Jill, it would probably have been, bye bye Jill.
That's why i tend to go for older women, both irl and in games, they are usually less drama and have a good amount of coinfidence, take Jade for example, she knows what she wants and doesn't play any games which is extremely hot. I guess Bella would be an outlier tho because shes got a hella lotta drama coming down the pipeline. :ROFLMAO:

With that said, i totally expect my MC to end up alone after everything is all said and done.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020

I mean, naturally, I'm only one woman so I can't speak on behalf of the gender, but personally, if I was in the story scenario and I didn't suspect he was messing around with the other woman, I wouldn't feel any type of way. A man needs to be able to keep his word, even when it's not me he's spoken to. Reliability, trustworthiness, all that jazz.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What the fuck is with all this "we'll figure this out, we have too" bullshit. Why the fuck do you keep forcing Josy and Maya on us. I cut my relationship off with them so why am I still being forced??
Remember, this is not your story, you're like the devil or angel sitting on the shoulder of the MC giving him good/bad advice. He listens often but you don't have full control, and like Dawe said, "the cock wants what the cock wants..."

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I don't even find Maya's story to be that bad on a personal level. She has no money, oh no like 90% of college kids. And her entitlement is insane, 30 seconds after joining the HOTs she demands for her tuition to be paid, even though in the pool scene with Quinn it was pretty much bashed over her head that she'll have to sell herself for the money.

There is no way she truly expects the HOTs to just randomly give out hundreds of thousands every year to new sisters, she can't be that stupid.

And Jill being easily manipulated by Tybalt in this episode really makes our female companions start to look quite dumb.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I mean, naturally, I'm only one woman so I can't speak on behalf of the gender, but personally, if I was in the story scenario and I didn't suspect he was messing around with the other woman, I wouldn't feel any type of way. A man needs to be able to keep his word, even when it's not me he's spoken to. Reliability, trustworthiness, all that jazz.
True, but remember that Jill and MC are not a "thing" yet. At that stage of a pre-relationship, there has not been any trust that's been built up yet. If they were already officially an item, I would agree with you.

But I feel they are still at a stage where every little thing you do get's amplified 1000 times. And that is from both ends the MC and Jill. You are not sure if they really like you, so you try to read everything from anything. Body language, small rejections, big rejections, postings on social media.

She's taking a big step in a "potential" relationship. At best a rejection would be a big let down. At worst, self doubt and hurt would become very real for Jill.

Reactions: Phynix and shazba
Oct 1, 2020
Honestly, my MC is more interested in Heather (deserves someone better than Tommy), Camila and Mona (dynamic duo that look after each other), and Nicole (not always about work).
Heather is bitch though. She has pretty bad attitude and treats our boy like he is dogshit while he is a maggot. She is not the type you would want as a serious girlfriend unless you like to get headaches.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But what if like, in some cases in this VN, the MC admited seeing other girls (although you aren't in a relationship yet) and is going to see a girl, even if it's to help her while being sick?

Reactions: Alfius

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I don't even find Maya's story to be that bad on a personal level. She has no money, oh no like 90% of college kids. And her entitlement is insane, 30 seconds after joining the HOTs she demands for her tuition to be paid, even though in the pool scene with Quinn it was pretty much bashed over her head that she'll have to sell herself for the money.

There is no way she truly expects the HOTs to just randomly give out hundreds of thousands every year to new sisters, she can't be that stupid.

And Jill being easily manipulated by Tybalt in this episode really makes our female companions start to look quite dumb.
The problem i have with Maya is that she had so much character growth before Josei showed up, now shes back to being meek and submissive again. I loved pre Josei Maya, she was one of my favorite characters in the game until Josei showed up, now i couldn't care less about her.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Actually you don't really miss anything, that's why I said it's wasted potential. Just pictures.
View attachment 901448
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Josy's tight pant way yammy, but wasted potential
View attachment 901463
View attachment 901464
Yes, if I had been in M&J relationship and see this without anything else happening, I would be mad. Wasted potential indeed.
Having to choose between Jill and Sage was a dick move by dpc and shows he clearly hasn't learned from his AL crap. Having to choose who to hang out with to celebrate your birthday would have been much better as a branching point than forcing the Mc to leaving sick and devastated sage which he already committed to visit just to get a date with jill. Worse if you choose sage then the reward for the MC is blackmail win since jill stupidly interpret that as a sign so doesn't say anything to MC. Guess DPC had one of his brainfart moment when doing this scene.
IRL anyone on Jill's place should understand the MC's situation and suggest to do it another day. But in this case... Yeah...
It is no brainer option for me Sage is a must choice, even with we read Jill's mind that she will tell something important. It does still no make sense to abandon someone who is just broken up, sick and mad like hell, and we already made plans with her. Throwing all of this into trash and going with Jill is the definition of a shit move.
I think people defending the choice between Sage and Jill are missing the bigger picture. The game has set up a morality system, Chick vs. Dick. To pursue Jill, you need to do Chick things, aka "good guy" stuff. Sage tends to go more for the Dik or "bad boy" stuff.

The problem isn't making us choose, it's making the choice incongruent with the morality system. Promising to take care of a sick friend and ditching them to go on a date should be a "dick move", but because the date is with Jill this is considered the "good guy" choice. Likewise, telling someone you can't go on a spontaneous outing because a sick friend needs you should be perfectly reasonable, but since this is Sage over Jill, it is considered the "bad boy" path.

Now if the roles were reversed, if we promised to tend to a sick Jill and then had a choice to ditch her and spend time with Sage instead, that would fit with what the game has established. The problem isn't being made to choose -- we're going to have to narrow it down to one (maybe two?) LI's eventually -- it's that this particular choice was poorly constructed and runs counter to the game's own purported moral standards.
Yeah this multiple layers of variables and stats are getting weirder. I agree with you said, if it was like that it would at least make little sense as a big DIK badboy, or a chick boy. This way it leaves bad aftertaste in my mouth.

MC should've just told about Sage's brokeup and sickness and how he made plans with her to console her. The Jill I know from previous episodes would be totally understanding and even offer to help and re-organize plans for later.

I knew Sage and Jill are opposite sides on the affinity/status system and they would eventually be pitted of against each other, but I never expected a dumb choice like this.

Sage already is my favorite girl and I dislike both the way Jill handles blackmail stuff and how DPC forced a dumb choice which does not fits her character, so I went with Sage and I will everytime.
It's wild that Bella chose to sleep with the MC knowing there might be a mole at the DIK's.
It's insane how DPC thought this would be fine and I expected many more people to talk about it. I know Bella is a very popular LI so he wanted to put a scene of her somewhere, and the scene was very nice, but holy shit this is the dumbest thing a teacher can do just one day after a big scandal about another teacher. Do it like mastermind Jade if you must, not like this lol.
He does message Sage, just after you choose Jill he says, "Yeah, but I need to write a text before we leave.". Then your chat history shows, "Sorry, Sage. I can't make it right now. Something came up. Is it cool if I drop by later?" and if you're serious with Sage she messages back, "Ok... No, don't drop by. I changed my mind.", otherwise, if you're just friends she messages, "It's fine. I'll manage." Unfortunately you can't see any of these messages yet. You'll see them next episode when you get a chance to look at your phone (I don't think there's any opportunity to look at your phone messages from this point onward in e6).
I tried to find this but couldn't, but if it is true then damn, no way I'm choosing Jill now. Sage's reply is all you need to understand how fucked up choice it would be to abandon her and go to picnic with the do-gooder when Sage is in serious need/pain.

Reactions: balbowa
4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes