shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Heather is bitch though. She has pretty bad attitude and treats our boy like he is dogshit while he is a maggot. She is not the type you would want as a serious girlfriend unless you like to get headaches.
I can't think of any personality traits she has that are endearing. I guess not being a slut like the rest of the HOTs is a good thing.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
MC should've just told about Sage's brokeup and sickness and how he made plans with her to console her. The Jill I know from previous episodes would be totally understanding and even offer to help and re-organize plans for later.
That's pretty much exactly how it played out anyway (except for the rain check), but Jill was a little down because she had the whole Tybalt thing hanging over her head.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I don't even find Maya's story to be that bad on a personal level. She has no money, oh no like 90% of college kids. And her entitlement is insane, 30 seconds after joining the HOTs she demands for her tuition to be paid, even though in the pool scene with Quinn it was pretty much bashed over her head that she'll have to sell herself for the money.

There is no way she truly expects the HOTs to just randomly give out hundreds of thousands every year to new sisters, she can't be that stupid.

And Jill being easily manipulated by Tybalt in this episode really makes our female companions start to look quite dumb.
Shit, if Maya thinks her student debt is bad, she'd hate to see mine post-law school lmaoooooo (but actually crying lol). And yeah, Maya was just being willfully ignorant about what it would take to earn that full tuition, especially since she pursues the situation the same way regardless of whether or not MC warns her that Quinn is shady. I feel like the fact that not everyone in HOT had full tuition covered should've been a major sign that something... more... was required, and she should've been asking questions and demanding answers since she claims the only reason she even wanted to be a HOT was for the tuition.

The Jill/Tybalt thing is definitely baffling because Jill truly has the power of the pussy on her side in her 'relationship' with Tybalt since he's fucking obsessed with her. All she has to do is threaten to never speak to him again and he'll get right back in line. Nothing worse than a woman having the power of the pussy but not realizing it :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
It's insane how DPC thought this would be fine and I expected many more people to talk about it. I know Bella is a very popular LI so he wanted to put a scene of her somewhere, and the scene was very nice, but holy shit this is the dumbest thing a teacher can do just one day after a big scandal about another teacher. Do it like mastermind Jade if you must, not like this lol.
Shit, she could've at least tried climbing out of his window since it was busted anyway. Quinn got in and out of that house with NO eyes on her. I think she might've even showered. Meanwhile, Bella walked in and out of the front door like a dummy lmaooooo

Reactions: LeSmudge

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
i have stupid theory. i think troy is melanie's brother, and mel is not chad sidechick. mel called chad about mc and sage bcs she knew that chad is gay with her brother
Would also explain why chad assumed it was the MC blackmailing him given that he knew the MC was Troy's dormmate

Reactions: Hrllav

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Nothing worse than a woman having the power of the pussy but not realizing it :cry:
Actually what's worse is realizing that there are guys out there who put the power of the pussy on the pedestal in the first place. That's why so many millennial and gen z males are beta guys who can't get a date to save their life.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
But what if like, in some cases in this VN, the MC admited seeing other girls (although you aren't in a relationship yet) and is going to see a girl, even if it's to help her while being sick?
So he already informed me that he's dating multiple women at once and I continued being with him after that... aka I knew exactly what I signed up for? ... sounds to me like I can't be mad. Jealousy? Maybe. That's natural, but it's also a me thing, not a him thing. It'd be different if he wasn't be open/honest about shit though.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Oh, I just remember something I forgot to bring up, did anyone else notice the persons shadow walking outside MC window after he put the tarp up and was going to bed? I'm curious who was sneaking around

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
True, but remember that Jill and MC are not a "thing" yet. At that stage of a pre-relationship, there has not been any trust that's been built up yet. If they were already officially an item, I would agree with you.

But I feel they are still at a stage where every little thing you do get's amplified 1000 times. And that is from both ends the MC and Jill. You are not sure if they really like you, so you try to read everything from anything. Body language, small rejections, big rejections, postings on social media.

She's taking a big step in a "potential" relationship. At best a rejection would be a big let down. At worst, self doubt and hurt would become very real for Jill.
Maybe (although I'd argue it's exactly because they're not a thing and have never even discussed exclusivity that she can't be mad), HOWEVER your thought process completely disregards the fact that Jill went into that date with every intention of cutting MC off at the end of it so she had no intentions of building on things and establishing a relationship.

Jill planned on that date being like a last hurrah, it's only because MC's unwilling to let her go that the relationship is expected to continue progressing.

Reactions: ename144

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Nothing worse except perhaps a woman realizing she has the power. You may be on a different side of the fence for this debate. :cool:
I mean, she's not wrong lol. It's 2020 women know that there are a lot of beta males out there that will do literally anything for them and requires giving nothing in return.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe (although I'd argue it's exactly because they're not a thing and have never even discussed exclusivity that she can't be mad), HOWEVER your thought process completely disregards the fact that Jill went into that date with every intention of cutting MC off at the end of it so she had no intentions of building on things and establishing a relationship.

Jill planned on that date being like a last hurrah, it's only because MC's unwilling to let her go that the relationship is expected to continue progressing.
Jill was in a tough position whilst the MC was just thinking about where he would next wet his wick.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
I mean, she's not wrong lol. It's 2020 women know that there are a lot of beta males out there that will do literally anything for them and requires giving nothing in return.
I mean, I don't really buy into the whole alpha/beta male concept but... Give it up one more time for.... THE POWER OF THE PUSSY!

• Love

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Jill was in a tough position whilst the MC was just thinking about where he would next wet his wick.
Unfair assessment since MC had been supporting Sage as a friend since the break-up. It's not like MC was expecting that in-between blowing her nose, Sage was gonna suddenly decide she was in the mood to fuck.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Hmmm, maybe. Or maybe she knew (or was hoping) he was going to fight for her... Which is exactly what he did.

I feel that people are being very hard on Jill, while giving Sage a pass. My point for both the MC, Jill and Sage is that you can not take emotions out of this. People expect, Jill to be understanding, but love is selfish. You want to the first in everything. especially young love.

I'm not mad at Sage for being mad at the MC, nor for Jill being disappointed and hurt after MC rejecting her. For me, both are perfectly normal human reactions.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
$5,000 which is the amount you give someone when you want to cut them out of the estate but don't want them to contest the will, just enough money to show that the recipient isn't forgotten

---

I think the $5k USD left is also something that may play a key role, although I'm not sure what legal recourse there would be. Lynette's estate should be in the millions easily, so a $5k check doesn't make sense unless its being disbursed on intervals by a trust fund.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Unfair assessment since MC had been supporting Sage as a friend since the break-up. It's not like MC was expecting that in-between blowing her nose, Sage was gonna suddenly decide she was in the mood to fuck.
My MC is the eternal optimist.

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes