R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Hmmmm when dpc reach 10k patreon subs maybe he should take the game to the next lvl by adding voice actress?
I would cation against it because 1. I think it may make the soundtrack harder to notice, 2. a Persons voice can influence your opinion of them 3. not everyone wants voice acting in their VN and it would add a lot of dev time

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What scene do you mean?
I think you are missing a lot, just by looking at your questions. :)

You need to pay close attention in this game as not everything is broadcasted. I little hint here or a letter on a desk there...etc.

In anycase, mine is a Rooster picture that You took of Jill and then Tibault, the asshole, wanting to know who took the picture (Because he definitely suspects you!! He made a deal with Jill and he is mad jealous about Jill and you)

Reactions: RonnieBoi and RCDL

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
between the letter of resignation on his table is cathy and the hooded girl is mona leaving since she can't continue without the money

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Or just throwing the blackmail back to him. "If you sue MC I'm not talking to you ever again". And what would Tybalt do then? But Jill doesn't look like that kind of girl but she stood aganist Tybalt for the MC on Rooster before. It feels a bit forced.
Yep. You'd think she'd certainly stand against this kind of thing from Tybalt and saying that would be very Jill because it's in line with her innocent persona to say something that child-like and for it to be effective against Tybalt.

I feel this is another example of DPC forcing the drama in unnatural ways rather than slowly build it up in a more effective manner.

That's actually scary now. I got the "careful with whom you Swipe". But there's barely anyone we already know and it seems it won't be a thing anymore.
Well, we can meet Nora at the bar and it appears that the vegan Paula is in the gym with Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The point here is... M/J have each other for now... but i think it won't last long
They do, but on the M&J path, it almost seems as though they need the MC because him being with them seems to be bringing them closer together, almost like he was a missing piece in their relationship. Therefore, not having him could break them up again on the non-M&J path, but on the M&J path, provided DPC doesn't fuck it up without us being able to do anything to prevent it, then it can probably work out.

We discuss this game so much because, as any other soap opera, it leaves too many loose ends and the few answers provided open up even more questions and/or are not satisfying enough, so we can keep running in circles and coming up with new theories. It's polarizing and polarizing sells well. I find amusing that intelligent people (as can be seen by their reasonings) see everything so different than others. I can't honestly understand why on Earth someone could find this game "a writing masterpiece" or "like real life" when all of it is contrived, plot-convenient and cliche to the max, but it happens.
I think it's polarising because it's becoming increasingly messy, not just with the numerous overly dramatic plotlines, but the way that the relevance of the MC's actions isn't often being taken into account when determining what scenes players can and can't see. The status and affinity checks often don't marry up to the overal behaviour and actions of the player and it's leading to a lot inconsistencies and implausibilites in the story.

Can anyone explain the meaning of this image? Jade's husband looks at what appears to some graph regarding a student. He deletes it right after. Like what do the sponsor mean or what is it they paid for.
Seems that Burke either provides the tuition for the HOTs or fakes it, and he's deleting it because Quinn has gotten Mona expelled.

Reactions: scalvi

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I like a lot of scenes from ep6. But the most: the scene with Jill in the car (about the birthday) Bella was helping the MC clean up and then Bella was leaving the MC room and DIK's.. (you know for sure what I mean here :LOL:) and scene in the gym when Bella was on the phone with the MC and Tybalt was next to Bella. :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: True, the gym scene was awesome!!

Bella handling the DIKs were pretty cool too.

Not sure what the deal with Bella is yet. She knows about Jill and the MC, she supports them (and covers for them), but still fools around with him. I love it, but I wonder what's up there. MC is of course not innocent.

Reactions: Qmil679

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Can anyone explain the meaning of this image? Jade's husband looks at what appears to some graph regarding a student. He deletes it right after. Like what do the sponsor mean or what is it they paid for.
My interpretation was that Mona was not expelled but simply the free tuition form was deleted by Burke. It revealed that free tuition does actually exist and it is provided by Burke to Quinn's operation. I guess with all the stress and threats Mona decides to leave before anything gets nasty, there was nothing hinting expulsion in there, only scholarship.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: True, the gym scene was awesome!!

Bella handling the DIKs were pretty cool too.

Not sure what the deal with Bella is yet. She knows about Jill and the MC, she supports them (and covers for them), but still fools around with him. I love it, but I wonder what's up there. MC is of course not innocent.
Well, maybe we'll find out more in ep7. In ep6, the scene before sleeping with MC .. was scary, the music made it known. :D

Reactions: Alfius

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Yep. You'd think she'd certainly stand against this kind of thing from Tybalt and saying that would be very Jill because it's in line with her innocent persona to say something that child-like and for it to be effective against Tybalt.

I feel this is another example of DPC of forcing the drama in unnatural ways rather slowly build it up in a more effective manner.
Also in keeping would be for her to do exactly what she did to Chad. Tattle.

I doubt Tybalts gender studies professor of a mother would appreciate her boy blackmailing a woman to control her. Show Jade his activity on Rooster and explain how he’s forcing her to never speak to MC and whilst she might not actively punish him she sure as shit wouldn’t let him use his families resources to actually execute his plan.

This drama is unnatural, but like I said above I think it’s how DPC is ending the Jill route if people so choose. It’s unnatural because she’s spent so long consistently in the story with no issues he had to resort to something jarring.

Mar 13, 2020
Also in keeping would be for her to do exactly what she did to Chad. Tattle.

I doubt Tybalts gender studies professor of a mother would appreciate her boy blackmailing a woman to control her. Show Jade his activity on Rooster and explain how he’s forcing her to never speak to MC and whilst she might not actively punish him she sure as shit wouldn’t let him use his families resources to actually execute his plan.

This drama is unnatural, but like I said above I think it’s how DPC is ending the Jill route if people so choose. It’s unnatural because she’s spent so long consistently in the story with no issues he had to resort to something jarring.
Is it actually confirmed that Jade is Tybalts biological mother? If it is, it makes the incest roleplay ever weirder then.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I feel this is another example of DPC forcing the drama in unnatural ways rather than slowly build it up in a more effective manner.
The shing is Jill has stood for the MC aganist Tybalt on Rooster before, when he flags the MC as hate speech she says something like "I saw what you did, don't hurt people I care about". And now she reverts to this... It does feel forced.
Well, we can meet Nora at the bar and it appears that the vegan Paula is in the gym with Bella.
I knew about Nora and I didn't notice Paula. Paula can be a bit of an ass if we ever meet her elsewere so... crap.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes