Noni21

Jul 25, 2020
I remember that it was another scene in the game with a picture saying dick size matters but I dont remember where. You can find a lot of shit if you pay attention around the rooms.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Pretty sure Burke smiles when he sees the recording of MC and Jade because if she ever finds out that her husband is not just "sleeping with students" but financing a project that turns them into prostitutes and then solliciting prostitutes Jade will likely not stop at being mad at him for cheating but straight up call the cops. With that video he can now spin the story that she was in on it and doing the same with male students, allowing him to silence her.
I can see your point but Jade mentions that the reason she hasn't divorced Burke is because of "Financial Reasons" which could mean that Jade gets half his money if they divorce. If Burke has video evidence of her cheating on him with a student of all people then he can divorce her keep his money and cause her to lose her job.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I mean if we look at all the signs that the game throws us , it's already there. Josy already knows that during her fight with the MC he went on a date with Jill and judging by how she reacted to it she wasn't too happy which is completely understandable. Now over time both Josy and Jill's feelings for the MC will grow stronger if it hasn't already and at the same their friendship with each other will also grow and eventually it will slip from one of them during their usual girl chats and voila we are screwed or given an ultimatum , close one path permanently. It is gonna be rough especially for players who like both
I like both... so much hahaha

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
If DPC making quinn a pimp, blackmailer and drug dealer doesn't kill any hope some have of quinn becoming a LI then i don't know what will. I want to like her but her story scream nothing more than good for sex to me. Shame i really liked her bitchy attitude and tough girl act in the episode 1 and 2.
I don't know, to me the scene with her in the mansion this time plus the hints at her backstory were some of the best stuff in the whole piece. My impression is that DPC is interested in her as a character and there's a lot more to come.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's things like this that are making me feel more and more despondent with this game; character contradictions and forced drama to seemingly start pidgeon-holing people into particular routes way earlier than are perhaps necessary. As has been pointed out, Jill stood up to Tybalt on Rooster in defense of the MC, so why not here?
I think you're oversimplifying things. Jill consistently stood up to Tybalt in defense of MC, not just on Rooster, but also when MC trespassed into the mansion. BUT there is a big difference between defending someone who trespassed and caused no harm, and someone who was allegedly said to start a fire in the mansion (and probably punched Tybalt too). Also note that Tybalt used other people (in this case, Gordon and Trent) to make it sound like suing MC is what "everyone" wants and not just Tybalt himself. He's basically making it hard for her to say no, because she can say no to him, but not to "everyone".

This is on top of the fact that Jill told MC what he did wasn't right. So it's harder for her to defend MC this time when she knew that he was also in the wrong.

Also, Jill said that she didn't mind the MC dating others and that it was only when people are in proper relationship that they shouldn't, so why does he suddenly decide not to do anything with Nicole and Sandy after their date? For those on the M&J path, he also laments afterwards about his relationship with them as another reason why he didn't fool around with Nicole and Sandy, but he was given a "free pass".
Being given a "free pass" doesn't necessarily mean that you must use it though. It's possible that MC simply started developing real feelings toward Jill and wanted to pursue proper relationship with her so he didn't want to use the free pass.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The odd thing about Burkes spreadsheet implying that the free tuition is a legitimate thing would be that in episode 3 Riona seems extremely annoyed by the rumour that there is a free tuition which she considered nonsense. And that was not her lying to outsiders. it was a private conversation between her and Quinn.
So if the free tuition is a thing it seems it only became that this current year and not in Rionas previous one. So basically Riona, Melanie and Sarah are all working for Quinn without getting a free tuition and only the new girls indirectly got that offer. Might explain the sudden "expansion" that Riona is so worried about. Quinn is turning what started as 4 Nymphos earning a bit of cash on the side into a bigger prostitution-ring which has far higher chances of getting them in legal trouble. And she's making them dependent on Burke at the same time which seems like a fairly stupid idea.

PS: Pretty sure Burke smiles when he sees the recording of MC and Jade because if she ever finds out that her husband is not just "sleeping with students" but financing a project that turns them into prostitutes and then solliciting prostitutes Jade will likely not stop at being mad at him for cheating but straight up call the cops. With that video he can now spin the story that she was in on it and doing the same with male students, allowing him to silence her.
Except that it likely isn't legitimate and is based entirely upon the girl's willingness to "play ball" with Quinn's schemes. Somehow (and I'll be very interested to see how DPC explains why he's doing this) it would seem that Burke is aiding Quinn's "businesses" by providing the tuition fees himself under the guise of legitimate scholarships, when they in fact aren't. Riona's annoyance at the rumour getting out is probably more to do with her concerns about expanding and she's worried they'll be flooded with potential HOTs and that Quinn won't be able to stop herself from accepting as many as possible which would put them all at risk of being found out. Also, perhaps Riona doesn't know about Quinn's deal with Burke which is why Quinn tried to tell her to not worry about the rumour.

Can we meet Ellie or Catrin at all outside Swyper?
Not yet.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Wasnt there a scene earlier in like Chapter 3 or 4 where Jade openly accused him of cheating on her with a student though?
yea that’s right but does this confirm him being involved in Quinn‘s business tho? I mean there is a pretty big distinction between fucking a student and straight up prostituting them. At least that’s how I see it

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
It's things like this that are making me feel more and more despondent with this game; character contradictions and forced drama to seemingly start pidgeon-holing people into particular routes way earlier than are perhaps necessary. As has been pointed out, Jill stood up to Tybalt on Rooster in defense of the MC, so why not here? Also, Jill said that she didn't mind the MC dating others and that it was only when people are in proper relationship that they shouldn't, so why does he suddenly decide not to do anything with Nicole and Sandy after their date? For those on the M&J path, he also laments afterwards about his relationship with them as another reason why he didn't fool around with Nicole and Sandy, but he was given a "free pass".

Everthing's just happened so quickly in this game and it seems to be getting sped up at a fair rate of knots. I know we have a lot of speculation about episode numbers, but there a post here a while ago about something said on Discord by DPC that sounded like 10 episodes could be what we're getting. If that's the case, then this would explain why things are starting to seem very sudden and rushed, but even so, it's still feels like too much too soon.
Think this is less contradictions and more different perspectives and also char-development.
Perspectives as far as Jill and Tybalt goes. She does go against him when she sees that he is just being a nuissance or trying to hog her and keep other guys away, but in this case there actually was sprinklers that were set off, there are witnesses that saw the MC and Derek there and she is well aware that it was around the end of Hell Week and that some people, especially the DIKs, do some pretty insane shit for Hell Week. So the reason she might not "push back" in this case is that she legitimately thinks the MC fucked up and did something illegal and she is choosing to protect him anyway. Pretty sure she would absolutely push back if she got clear proof that MC did nothing wrong but that is not possible. Cause even if nothing happens to be burnt there would still be the problem that setting off the sprinklers would be vandalism and her "tattling" to try and push back could end with Tybalt getting what he wants, because her tattling leads to the MC and Derek getting expelled.

And as far as character development goes: Keep in mind that in order to have a successful Jill-Path and M&J Path you need to be at most Neutral but likely more alongside the CHICK end of the spectrum which, in this game, means "empathic/caring/protective" so it makes quite a bit of sense that even if the MC got a "free pass" he sees just how many women he is fooling around with at the same time and actually starts thinking about how much hurt he is eventually gonna cause with that. Shying away from getting even more hookups on Swyper and also sleeping with strippers when you're potentially worrying about fallout that might happen with Jill, Bella, Maya and Josy seems reasonable for a character on that path.
Meanwhile the DIK MC is more along the lines of "don't give a fuck. at least I got my dick wet" so he would not think about if he is harming people and would only see the benefit of the free pass. But that is a moot point because the DIK MC never gets said free pass since he can't end up with M&J and his relationship with Jill seems doomed as well.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not sure about Mona, my take is that she knows quite well about free tuition but she fears spreading the word would lead them into troubles. The most people know about it, the easier all go boom and she will be caught in the middle of it
I guess some F95 users and BaDIK's author live in a world where scholarships, fellowships and grants DON'T exist.

In my own world they do exist.

Guys, the whole story is totally farfetched and full of nonsense: just go with the flow and enjoy what happens next.

Reactions: n0cn1l

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I guess some F95 users and BaDIK's author live in a world where scholarships, fellowships and grants DON'T exist.

In my own world they do exist.

Guys, the whole story is totally farfetched and full of nonsense: just go with the flow and enjoy what happens next.
Outside of the US you mean? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fakitap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think you're oversimplifying things. Jill consistently stood up to Tybalt in defense of MC, not just on Rooster, but also when MC trespassed into the mansion. BUT there is a big difference between defending someone who trespassed and caused no harm, and someone who was allegedly said to start a fire in the mansion (and probably punched Tybalt too). Also note that Tybalt used other people (in this case, Gordon and Trent) to make it sound like suing MC is what "everyone" wants and not just Tybalt himself. He's basically making it hard for her to say no, because she can say no to him, but not to "everyone".

This is on top of the fact that Jill told MC what he did wasn't right. So it's harder for her to defend MC this time when she knew that he was also in the wrong.
But she technically can leverage something like refusing to speak to Tybalt against the others because he's technically got power over the other preps. If Jill were to say, "if you do that, I'll never to speak to you again", Tybalt would surely to anything to ensure that doesn't happen and would likely grovel to Jill, at which point she could tell him that not only should he not file charges, but he also needs to persuade the other Preps not to do so either and Tybalt would probably do that, or at least say he did since he's likely lying about them wanting to sue anyway.

So really she does have a lot of power of here, and it's an unfortunate side effect of DPC making her so meek that he's chosen to make her give in to something that she has a clear way of countering.

Reactions: ename144

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Being given a "free pass" doesn't necessarily mean that you must use it though. It's possible that MC simply started developing real feelings toward Jill and wanted to pursue proper relationship with her so he didn't want to use the free pass.
Well the odd thing is , in my huge chick playthrough , i could still have sex with Nora and have the threesome with Sandy and Nicole despite going on two wonderful dates with Jill and even pursuing M & J at the same time , the game's affinity is all of out of place imo at this point as the character shows no restraint lol

Reactions: Maviarab
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes