akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Alright, finally got to play episode 6

Tbh I thought it was kinda underwhelming, given my enormous expectations.

Those free roam events were meh, and I didn't care much about this new mansion minigame, I prefer simpler stuff..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
ı dont give a fuck about jıll
and ı dont understand what makes her so ımportant to you guys
ıf she wants to say goodbye to us for any reason
she cant goodbye me ı goodbye her
maya path is the greatest path ı thınk when ım ın that path ı feel lıke ım not playıng but ım lıvıng ıt
Each main girl is unique, they have their flaws and virtues, everyone has their own likes, one likes Jill, others Maya,
not for that reason we criticize the options of the others, you have to respect others and not speak nonsense.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
It's interesting to see how a lot of discussion is around Sage/Jill, M&J, DnG, non-Jade Burkes being evil, yet only a few have mentioned how dumb Bella's actions were. I usually tend to overlook these things but this is beyond plot convenience stupidity.
I'm starting to think that DPC is either unable or unwilling to set up a decent drama without making the participants
a) unable to communicate properly
b) do uncharacteristic/dumb choices
or in worst cases, both.
For some reason seeing Bella doing what she does, it reminded me of what D&D (GoT writers) did to explain some of the ridiculous scenes in the later episodes and I imagined DPC saying "So yeah, Bella kinda forgot about the nudes" :rolleyes:

Reactions: Malicre and moskyx

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It's unlikely they would do this, but depending on how far $5000 goes with the currency of this game, perhaps MC could *loan* her the cash, she uses it yo pay off the co-signed loan with her father (he then loses leverage), then gets a normal student loan to pay for her tuition like every other adult student. Sure she now owes the bank and the MC, but them's the breaks if you want to get out of a rut.
My understanding is she does have a ‘normal’ student Loan. It’s co-signed by her Dad. The biggest Stretch here is the money being paid to her Dad’s account. It should be fairly easy to get future payments made to her, especially if she is liable for paying back the money.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's interesting to see how a lot of discussion is around Sage/Jill, M&J, DnG, non-Jade Burkes being evil, yet only a few have mentioned how dumb Bella's actions were. I usually tend to overlook these things but this is beyond plot convenience stupidity.
I'm starting to think that DPC is either unable or unwilling to set up a decent drama without making the participants
or in worst cases, both.
For some reason seeing Bella doing what she does, it reminded me of what D&D (GoT writers) did to explain some of the ridiculous scenes in the later episodes and I imagined DPC saying "So yeah, Bella kinda forgot about the nudes" :rolleyes:
If everyone communicated effectively and made rational decisions, this game would be boring. It was dreadfully stupid for a teacher to spend the night at the DIK mansion, but this is a sex comedy/drama, and Bella has big tits, they surely affect her brain, I know they affect mine...

FapMeister23

Apr 16, 2019
Will there be a modded version for the android? Can someone dm me if there is one? Thanksss. Im kinda new here and I stopped playing because there is no walkthrough to follow in the game. Please don't hate me. Thanks a lot!

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know people maybe is just me but in the last scene with Jill I got the feeling when the MC is talking about his Mother and the inheritance that he received from his Mother and that received something similar from her sister, I just couldn't help but think that they were talking about the same person... I know that's probably What DPC want us to believe and it's not gonna happen, but for that moment reading that conversation between those two that was what i felt

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
or in worst cases, both.
Bella is clearly not thinking straight, nor has she been since she met the MC. There is a lot going on inside her head that will be revealed in future episodes.

Bella was best character to have for the Walk of Fame though, that staredown scared the shit out of those kids.

Haremail

May 7, 2020
Bella is clearly not thinking straight, nor has she been since she met the MC. There is a lot going on inside her head that will be revealed in future episodes.

Bella was best character to have for the Walk of Fame though, that staredown scared the shit out of those kids.
idk but I like bella character a lot

Reactions: chociar666

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
If everyone communicated effectively and made rational decisions, this game would be boring. It was dreadfully stupid for a teacher to spend the night at the DIK mansion, but this is a sex comedy/drama, and Bella has big tits, they surely affect her brain, I know they affect mine...
Well of course I wouldn't want them to be rational all the time. I guess I would like to see some situations resolved before piling up new ones, especially if they are likely to happen in the same way like the previous one. When it's revealed in the next episode that someone took a picture of Bella and MC, for example.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes