shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Better sex scenes, what would your top be ?
Mine :
The best for me is Josy's in ep5, second is Sage's in ep4 and the third is the threesome with Nicole and Sandy in ep6.
Nicole and Sandy is the best for me hands down. The dialogue throughout is so much fun and I liked Envy the second I saw her - this was total payoff time. Even the bar scene that leads up to it is great, and I would have included that kiss with Nicole on the MC's lap in my previous list except it wasn't animated - but I totally loved that.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Better sex scenes, what would your top be ?
Mine :
The best for me is Josy's in ep5, second is Sage's in ep4 and the third is the threesome with Nicole and Sandy in ep6.
For me the best sex scenes and with the best ones I mean the wildest, explicit and such as I would say that Josy's that you say, Jade's all of them , with Sage the 2 just the squirt alone is already worth it xd, the one with nicole and sandy and then I also really liked Maya's alone the first time, just before the end of chapter 3, with those stockings ... ou mama

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I knew it was going be a sort of "transition" episode so i didn't expect a lot but i'm still sad that we didn't get more.

Well, back to waiting i guess, it certainly made me want more.
You are not the only one.
This game is like an addiction.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Nicole and Sandy is the best for me hands down. The dialogue throughout is so much fun and I liked Envy the second I saw her - this was total payoff time. Even the bar scene that leads up to it is great, and I would have included that kiss with Nicole on the MC's lap in my previous list except it wasn't animated - but I totally loved that.
The last scene was brutal, also with the music that DPC put in the background it was great. Too bad she's not a main girl and won't have an ending with the MC.

Reactions: aragh

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, but we should. Don't see why she wouldn't accept if you've done enough with her just because of this one metric. Storywise, it doesn't make sense that she'd turn him down.
I disagree :). J&M and Quinn are the polar opposite. It's one thing MC is upset smoke weed and fucks quinn for hell week, and who know may be that is the turning point that put you in to the Dik affinity path. which is lead to rejection from the bisexual couple, depending on how you play.

but it's another thing, to make a commitment, to them, and yet, oh yeah btw I also wanna fuck Quinn despite "I know they hate each other guts, and I expect to everything to be fine, because I deserve to be alowed to do everything I want".

No, I don't agree with you in this one. It's perfectly fine that, Jade and Quinn are an alternative for those who are not interested in the other 2 love bird.
it's not a harem game, and if there are no different paths, then it's totally pointless the whole system if you can get everything in one run, and you expect everything turn out be fine for you.

something for something .
that is apply for Jill too. after a near love confession, and inner dilemma that there are still other girls in the pictures, it's perfectly reasonable, that MC feels like, "I might not want to Fuck 2 stripper right now " to make things even more complicated for himself.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I've seen you post about this a couple times and I can't figure out from what you've mentioned why you wouldn't get this scene with Quinn? I got the scene on a Chick file, massive Chick status as just mentioned above. Out of interest, did you give money to Riona? I'm wondering if this has something to do with it since my MC smoked with her and fucked on the roof and all the other things you've mentioned.
The requirements to get the scene with Quinn requires quite a few things to trigger this is copied from the fan walkthrough:
Help her / Let her go
(you will have to pick the latter if you're not on a DIK path, if you're on Josy
and Maya path, if you didn't use Quinn's services and if you didn't pick 'lick her' in chapter
4, that's because if those 4 switches are not all set the scene will be cut short anyway. Pick
the 1st for Quinn's sex scene)

Jun 21, 2018
It's not so much that I think the game will stop having those rom/com comedic moments of levity, I'm sure that we'll still have some, but that there's a lot more dark, depressing elements beginning to encroach on the story. It could be that it all works out like a teen drama show where you'll get these serious storylines that really put certain chatacters through the ringer, but they'll emerge relatively OK at the end, I just worry sometimes that DPC might be doing this too heavy-handedly and that it might just result in no-win scenarios like AL.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. Right now we're already at the peak darkness and drama one can take without it being too much. More than this and it will become a chore. And it will affect the story and characters I enjoy a lot negatively. I was promised a lighter story. If this turn into AL, it will become a chore like AL was at the end.

No win scenario indeed.

Reactions: aragh

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Can you provide step by step as I am unable to open the game?
1. Open your Terminal app (can be quickly found by opening Spotlight with Command + Space and typing in "Terminal")
2. Open your Being a Dik folder. Here, you should see two things: the app BeingADIK and a text file named Changelog.txt
3. Type in: chmod a+x
4. Drag the BeingADIK app (which is found in the BeingADIK folder) to the space immediately after chmod a+x
5. Hit enter

NB: there shouldn't be space between 'chmod a+x' and the directory of your BeingADIK file

let me know if it works

Apr 27, 2018
This is such a type of game. which will make sure that you will pull your hair out and Bang your head on the wall. After going through this emotional roller coaster for a single movement you will start making promises to yourself that you will never ever play this game. So that you poor heart can survive a little longer.... But sadly as someone has rightly said:- "Promises are made to be broken".In the very next movement you will break your newly born Promises to yourself. You will start your pc. And say to yourself SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN...;):ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes