bandar

Nov 2, 2020
They're friends, still not sure how though, might be through Bella being friends with Jill's sister, and Ep 5 seemed to indicate some sort of hook-up may have occurred, but we're no further forward on knowing whether that's true or a total misdirection.
Didn't they say something along the lines of that being a one time thing? I say sus
And what about those photos in Jill's room? They seem to know each other for a long time, I guess the sister's theory could explain that

SovietOJ

Dec 28, 2019
Something weird happend, my Name changed to "Stud" after i loaded the new update. Any way to change it back?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Being in a relationship with Maya is a pretty good reason for Quinn to not want anything to do with you going forward.

You continuosly point to Quinn scenes from before you lock in with Maya as reasons to continue being with Quinn but that's just not how it works.

If you want to be Quinn don't get in a relationship with someone she clearly dislikes.
Except that she doesn't know that. All she seems to know or suspect is that they each might have a thing for each other and this could be the reason why she likes messing with them becuase it's part sadistic pleasure in screwing with each of them but also part jealousy because she also likes him.

The thing about this scene is that it's not about the MC wanting to help because he wants to fuck her, which you could argue he shouldn't if he's with M&J, it's simply about offering help and Quinn refuses because of a stat check that doesn't align with what's happened between her and the MC.

Just for a moment, let's imagine this game didn't have a DIK/CHICK affinity system and moments with characters were simply based on the other moments you've had with them. Now, yes, in life you might have a "feeling" about someone, like an intuition that there's something you don't like about them which could be argued is what the affinityr system is all about, but how you view a person is more often based on your interactions with them, how they've spoken to you, how they've treated you, moments you've shared together, etc.

So, looking purely at that moment when he offers help through the lens of personal interactions between them, why would a MC who could have taken her number and used her services, been fucked by Quinn at the cum-petition, had some fun with Quinn on Rooster, been getting talked about so much by Quinn as to make Sage think she has a thing for him, fucked Quinn on the roof of the DIK mansion in what was quite a nice moment between them, and been congratulated by Quinn for passing Hell Week, be rejected by Quinn? Again, forget affinity for a moment, just based on these interactions, it would seem they have a good relationship, so why does she turn him down?

It would seem to me that, from a character standpoint, they are close enough that regardless of anything else he's done, particularly since Quinn doesn't know about it, that Quinn turning him doesn't seem like something she would do based everything up until that point that has transpired between them that would suggest she would be receptive to his help.

Without using the walkthrough mod for the additional money to buy xp, is it possible to fix all or most of the mansion here? By the time I finished there was still a bit left to do so I'm guessing this will go on into the next episode? Not really a fan of the micro management stuff myself. At least it was something different.
(y)
It would seem that this management system is going to be around for at least the rest of this season as it's not possible to do everything in this episode, especially getting enough money to repair the windows.

Last edited:

MaxAxe_69

Nov 17, 2020
1. Open your Terminal app (can be quickly found by opening Spotlight with Command + Space and typing in "Terminal")
2. Open your Being a Dik folder. Here, you should see two things: the app BeingADIK and a text file named Changelog.txt
3. Type in: chmod a+x
4. Drag the BeingADIK app (which is found in the BeingADIK folder) to the space immediately after chmod a+x
5. Hit enter

NB: there shouldn't be space between 'chmod a+x' and the directory of your BeingADIK file

let me know if it works
Nothing, I get the following, not sure if it means anything to you

usage: chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-a | +a | =a [# [ n]]] mode|entry file ...

chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-E | -C | -N | -i | -I] file ...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If Melanie is Chad's side girl, how come in episode 2 when he was in the locker room talking to his side girl, Melanie was at the treadmill with Sarah exercising. So, does he have multiple side girls or Melanie is not his side girl or Dr Pink made a mistake in showing Melanie exercising at the gym. I guess I'll find out at the end.
Melanie isn't the side chick.

I think her and Sarah are trying to become president and vice president of the sorority.

Having Chad break up with Sage has already started the tailspin and if they reveal just how many other HOTs the MC has potentially fucked that could break Sage.

And then add that they weren't doing the prostitution last year since it's hinted it was just Quinn/Riona, but are doing it this year, they could be working against Quinn as well.

It's a fun little theory I have here but I don't think DPC is deranged enough to go down a path that dark.

Killing off a character because you need a way to break up a threesome relationship is easy. Breaking a character completely is much more sinister.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
If Melanie is Chad's side girl, how come in episode 2 when he was in the locker room talking to his side girl, Melanie was at the treadmill with Sarah exercising. So, does he have multiple side girls or Melanie is not his side girl or Dr Pink made a mistake in showing Melanie exercising at the gym. I guess I'll find out at the end.
It’s either an error from DPC (I don’t think that is likely, though not impossible) or Melanie knows Chads secret.

Without using the walkthrough mod for the additional money to buy xp, is it possible to fix all or most of the mansion here? By the time I finished there was still a bit left to do so I'm guessing this will go on into the next episode? Not really a fan of the micro management stuff myself. At least it was something different.
(y)
I enjoy the micro management, but It would be helpful to know if we are progressing well or not.

I presume we won’t be expected to get the mansion fixed for a while. If I had to guess it would be in time for the end of Episode 8, perhaps for a Halloween party.

On my first run through the mansion XP capped at 100%, I then reinstalled The full game with the updated mod and I was getting 150% xp. Not sure which was correct.

Does anyone know if the amount of XP you can get is officially capped?

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Nothing, I get the following, not sure if it means anything to you

usage: chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-a | +a | =a [# [ n]]] mode|entry file ...

chmod [-fhv] [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-E | -C | -N | -i | -I] file ...
try the same thing with 'chmod +x' and 'chmod 755'. check if the game opens in the bottom right corner (it takes a while to load on a Mac)

bandar

Nov 2, 2020
On my first run through the mansion XP capped at 100%, I then reinstalled The full game with the updated mod and I was getting 150% xp. Not sure which was correct.

Does anyone know if the amount of XP you can get is officially capped?
I went over 100% in my main save without the mod, but not the first turn. maybe it is capped without the dumpster perk

Reactions: always86

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Except that she doesn't know that. All she seems to know or suspect is that they each might have a thing for each other and this could be the reason why she likes messing with them becuase it's part sadistic pleasure in screwing with each of them but also part jealousy because she also likes him.

The thing about this scene is that it's not about the MC wanting to help because he wants to fuck her, which you could argue he shouldn't if he's with M&J, it's simply about offering help and Quinn refuses because of a stat check that doesn't align with what's happened between her and the MC.

Just for a moment, let's imagine this game didn't have a DIK/CHICK affinity system and moments with characters were simply based on the other moments you've had with them. Now, yes, in life you might have a "feeling" about someone, like an intuition that there's something you don't like about them, but how you view a person is more often based on your interactions with them, how they've spoken to you, how they've treated you, moments you've shared together, etc. So, looking purely at that moment when he offers help through the lens of personal interactions between them, why would a MC who could have taken her number and used her services, been fucked by Quinn at the cum-petition, had some fun with Quinn on Rooster, been getting talked about so much by Quinn as to make Sage think she has a thing for him, fucked Quinn on the roof of the DIK mansion in what was quite a nice moment between them, and been congratulated by Quinn for passing Hell Week, be rejected by Quinn? Again, forget affinity for a moment, just based on these interactions, it would seem they have a good relationship, so why does she turn him down?

It would seem to me that, from a character standpoint, they are close enough that regardless of anything else he's done, particularly since Quinn doesn't know about it, that Quinn turning him doesn't seem like something she wouldn't do because everything up until that point would suggest that she would be receptive to his help.

It would seem that this management system is going to be around for at least the rest of this season as it's not possible to do everything in this episode, especially getting enough money to repair the windows.
I think liking someone and looping them in on your illegal drug activities are two pretty different things. She was just mugged and when she saw a police car she backed off instead of asking for help since she knew she wouldn't be able to explain where the money came from without implicating herself. MC has shown that he is pretty innocent (depending on the choices you make), and Quinn is already paranoid about people with loose lips, so I think it makes sense that she would keep him out of it. He is just a freshman she has known for a couple weeks after all.

Reactions: dosenspezi

rewoi

Jun 16, 2020
Guys, how do I play these games without spiraling into a depression after I'm finished with them? I always feel such a connection to the characters and It's such a vivid experience. But when It's over it's dreadful

Reactions: Kakoli55

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
Guys, how do I play these games without spiraling into a depression after I'm finished with them? I always feel such a connection to the characters and It's such a vivid experience. But when It's over it's dreadful
You keep looking for more games, until you feel satisfied.(which wont happen) :ROFLMAO:
I feel you.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes