StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
well that is the problem :). MC look at the photo of Jill, and the Bar content end there. reload and pick sage, than the Bar content will be extended, and you will have a drinking mini game with Envy and her friend and a threesome sex if you want.
Nope, no luck. I did the Sage path, and the scene after "look closer" was cut short after the bartender asked me what I would like to drink. The walkthrough says I need to swipe Nicole on Swiper in Chapter 5 to get the scene, but damn, that has been a while...I guess I am skiping this one. :(

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
but it isn't, and it has been always the case. 6 episode you know how the game works. right in the beginning you have to choose between Caty or Jade. You can't have it all in one run!!!!!. if it was just pure affinity system you will be bitchin anyway. "Why can't maya avilable wiht Dik affinity". "Why I cant Fuck Quinn as a Chick". etc etc etc
and if it's would be just relationship point hunting then everyone would just focus on that, max everything with everyone HAREM. (n)

by certain path cross each other's or lock out each other ,DPC makes the game and a system easier for himself . that's why the library scene is a Crossroad, that was a turning point. ( since then I have dik affinity and Josy and Maya not dumped me yet, becasue I achived in that moment what I needed to put me on to this path.)
that decision put you into two different road

Just like in the DNG. If you seduce Quinn, or Moria if you insist :LOL:. that decision put you in two different path, by fucking her you can't charm , Jill , Josy, and Maya. but you can every other side girl. See? Side girls vs Main girls.

certain Main girls are not locking each other out yet, but we are getting closer. ( like Bella vs J&M. I dont know. I'm not intrested in Bella, so she is not a treat, but I read something about it. )
But they start to lock out Side girls. at least , Jill, and J&M, are starting to lock out side girls. Envy, Jade, Quinn, Sarah.
and Sage is somewhere in the middle right now, She just broke up , She need time, and who know what will happen, I like her as a friend as a Fuck buddy , but may be she better as a more matured best friend type person.
Do you find any logic in not being able to keep things going with Cathy just because I was able to keep M&J, thus leading me to miss Jade's date? I've done everything right with her, yet I'm not even given the choice, I just tell her it's over. All while I keep banging practically all that moves with M&J's approval. We all get this is not an harem, paths will lock somewhere and choices should have an impact (and they will), but some of dev's locks along the way are fairly questionable. Especially by comparison

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I loved this update. I spent a lot of time replaying scenes I found compelling, like Quinn's walk through the rain, the strange conversations inside her dealer's hovel, and the cross-cuts between misbehaving men (Maya's dad, Jade's husband) at the end. I really enjoy the new management sim. (Conversely, I'm apparently the only person who misses the old turn-based Brawler; I don't like this new QTE version.) I understand why some people don't like the DnG stuff, as I felt a twinge of annoyance at first, but I took a break and prepared myself for it, and I ended up enjoying the puzzle that leads to the icy ending.

I felt real empathy for Maya during the "free tuition" bit, and I like that the audience knows more about this than she does.

I'm still playing my one and only save, a "DIK" alignment game. I'm ready to restart and try some different approaches. Is there a comprehensive walkthrough anywhere? I see a cheat/walkthru here, and partial walkthrus elsewhere, but my guess is this game is so complex that a thorough walkthrough will take time.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I loved this update. I spent a lot of time replaying scenes I found compelling, like Quinn's walk through the rain, the strange conversations inside her dealer's hovel, and the cross-cuts between misbehaving men (Maya's dad, Jade's husband) at the end. I really enjoy the new management sim. (Conversely, I'm apparently the only person who misses the old turn-based Brawler; I don't like this new QTE version.) I understand why some people don't like the DnG stuff, as I felt a twinge of annoyance at first, but I took a break and prepared myself for it, and I ended up enjoying the puzzle that leads to the icy ending.

I felt real empathy for Maya during the "free tuition" bit, and I like that the audience knows more about this than she does.

I'm still playing my one and only save, a "DIK" alignment game. I'm ready to restart and try some different approaches. Is there a comprehensive walkthrough anywhere? I see a cheat/walkthru here, and partial walkthrus elsewhere, but my guess is this game is so complex that a thorough walkthrough will take time.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but it isn't, and it has been always the case. 6 episode you know how the game works. right in the beginning you have to choose between Caty or Jade. You can't have it all in one run!!!!!. if it was just pure affinity system you will be bitchin anyway. "Why can't maya avilable wiht Dik affinity". "Why I cant Fuck Quinn as a Chick". etc etc etc
and if it's would be just relationship point hunting then everyone would just focus on that, max everything with everyone HAREM. (n)
To be perfectly honest, that's preferable to have things blocked and locked based on interactions with different characters because at least then it makes that these characters do something with the MC or like the MC based on their interactions with them. The main problem with this affinity system is that it's not taking this into account a lot of the time and it does make certain moments inconsistent with character relationships.

It's not about making this a "harem" game or anything like that because consequences from sleeping around can still come back to bite the MC with certain relationships later on, they don't all have to be fine with it as would be the case in a harem game and I wouldn't expect them to. But if the MC has a near 100% positive relationship with a certain character, they shouldn't be auto-blocked from them just because of a metric that seems to only serve as something to block content for the sake of it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do you find any logic in not being able to keep things going with Cathy just because I was able to keep M&J, thus leading me to miss Jade's date? I've done everything right with her, yet I'm not even given the choice, I just tell her it's over. All while I keep banging practically all that moves with M&J's approval. We all get this is not an harem, paths will lock somewhere and choices should have an impact (and they will), but some of dev's locks along the way are fairly questionable. Especially by comparison
Cathy and Jade, side girls, like i said they start to lock each others out , library scene, turning point. you either go for J&M, or you go for Jade. everything you did before the library lead to the library scene , where the paths seperate from each other. it can't be more logical or obvious than this. But I don't think I can give you the answer you want to hear. You have to understand, or at least accept, that decision will comes with sacrifices. This is what people wanted, but now that they have it, they don't like the system, because it's not exactly how they want it. :LOL: .

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
To be perfectly honest, that's preferable to have things blocked and locked based on interactions with different characters because at least then it makes that these characters do something with the MC or like the MC based on their interactions with them. The main problem with this affinity system is that it's not taking this into account a lot of the time and it does make certain moments inconsistent with character relationships.

It's not about making this a "harem" game or anything like that because consequences from sleeping around can still come back to bite the MC with certain relationships later on, they don't all have to be fine with it as would be the case in a harem game and I wouldn't expect them to. But if the MC has a near 100% positive relationship with a certain character, they shouldn't be auto-blocked from them just because of a metric that seems to only serve as something to block content for the sake of it.
What you really want, is to be able to unlock every lewd scene in one go, and that's it, and you want to reload and play as you please.

this is a big cast, it's not 5 five character, it's dozens. There are already so many variable to count with, that it must have a system, where it can be separated.
so in a path for Joys and Maya you don't have to count with, Quinn personal variables, or lily, or jade or whatever. and Whereas a path without them you dont have to calculate their variables.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Left one is Sage's father.
I thought that at first because he was hoping his daughter would be there and Sage is trying to avoid her father, but I think that's just to try to trick us.

Most of the HOTs sans Sage and Quinn are in formal dress wear. And with Sage hiding and Quinn running around trying to run dope deals, he might not have seen them. Leaving this man(if Sage's father) no reason to suspect Sage is there. But if he's Jill's father, he has every reason to believe the only girl living in the mansion should be there.

Sage's dad is somebody important, when I was working out the theory I though he might be the guy I suspect is MC grandpappy, until I started a new game and see the same suit wearing looking dude that is Lynette's father.

Lots to process and speculate about here.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
If there is going to be 12 parts then we have just hit the half-way mark. Expect story lines and romance plots to start resolving. Jill's has already begun with the MC proclaiming he is falling for her.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I thought that at first because he was hoping his daughter would be there and Sage is trying to avoid her father, but I think that's just to try to trick us.

Most of the HOTs sans Sage and Quinn are in formal dress wear. And with Sage hiding and Quinn running around trying to run dope deals, he might not have seen them. Leaving this man(if Sage's father) no reason to suspect Sage is there. But if he's Jill's father, he has every reason to believe the only girl living in the mansion should be there.

Sage's dad is somebody important, when I was working out the theory I though he might be the guy I suspect is MC grandpappy, until I started a new game and see the same suit wearing looking dude that is Lynette's father.

Lots to process and speculate about here.
Sage has green eyes and the one with the beard has blue eyes

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
It's quite ironic how much people stressed before Episode 6 that BaDIK is a much lighter experience and then BUM, the most depressing episode yet...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Left one is Sage's father.
I think you have those mixed up. The guy on the right, is the one marked as Red Haired guest. (Implying Sage' Dad) The guy on the left is the one that questions the MC with the other two about who he is and where he's from, then later joins the Red Haired Guest/Blonde Guest. (Sage/Jill Fathers) And that is just speculation really, I don't think it's been confirmed, it just seems the most likely.
(y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes