Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
You have to look at the color of the eyes, they are not something casual, a child cannot have blue eyes if the parents do not have them and the same thing happens with green ones. Therefore, the one with the beard and the oldest blonde are the only ones who can be parents of Jill or the grandfather of the MC since both Jill and Mc have blue eyes, well Jill's are almost gray
Euhm not true. My wife and I do not have blue eyes, but our daughter does. Chances are small, but not non-existent.

Reactions: Blake45666

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Kinda anticipating two what could only be considered colossal massive dik choices aka:
Sleeping with Heather which has been teased for the past three episodes and/or sleeping with Ashley which would break the scale in terms of dik moves imo.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Euhm not true. My wife and I do not have blue eyes, but our daughter does. Chances are small, but not non-existent.
That's because you both carry the recessive genes for the color blue and by chance they gave that result, surely your parents do have blue eyes, at least one. But as for the game, if you as a developer want to show that they are family, you give everyone the same eye color, it is easier.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I think between now and episode 7 (when is it guys?) I’m going to change up my approach. I’d been working on the basis that the game intentionally allowed you to be in multiple relationships, now as time goes on I think it’s going to be better to have LI focussed play throughs.

I’m thinking;

Maya x Josy (Neutral/CHICK)
Sage (and Quinn) (DIK)
Jill (CHICK)
Bella (CHICK)
Jill x Bella (Neutral/ CHICK)

I think this is the best way to get the good endings without having the massively depressing moment of having to breakup with people (or get caught cheating. My main issue with doing this is needing at Least 5 play throughs.

Reactions: Meushi

thenewone1

Feb 20, 2018
Fantastic update. The choice between Jill and Sage was a tough one. Also I'm now a permanent huge dick so I think Maya and Joyce are not my end game which is little upsetting but I'm content with my choices. I'm still hoping I can get a Jill ending even though I didn't get all her scenes.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I think between now and episode 7 (when is it guys?) I’m going to change up my approach. I’d been working on the basis that the game intentionally allowed you to be in multiple relationships, now as time goes on I think it’s going to be better to have LI focussed play throughs.

I’m thinking;

Sage (and Quinn) (DIK)
Jill (CHICK)
Bella (CHICK)

I think this is the best way to get the good endings without having the massively depressing moment of having to breakup with people (or get caught cheating. My main issue with doing this is needing at Least 5 play throughs.
That if DPC don't separate us Maya and Josy again hahaha

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What you really want, is to be able to unlock every lewd scene in one go, and that's it, and you want to reload and play as you please.

this is a big cast, it's not 5 five character, it's dozens. There are already so many variable to count with, that it must have a system, where it can be separated.
so in a path for Joys and Maya you don't have to count with, Quinn personal variables, or lily, or jade or whatever. and Whereas a path without them you dont have to calculate their variables.
No, that's not what I want. I'm fine to have to create different saves for different LI paths and not simply rollback to see a different scene that's locked on a different path, but the problem is that some of the locking here doesn't make sense when you're often being locked out despite doing all the right things with the character(s) in question.

What I'm talking about is a system that's essentially the same one as AL. That was one where the MC's choices with regards to how they interacted with certain characters determined what scenes you got and what ending you got and it made sense. Once the MC has committed to Megan and/or Melissa, if he strays from them between then and the Leah kidnapping, then he faces the consequences for his cheating, and rightly so. There's no affinity system there, the ending and the lewd scenes are both based on what choices the player made when interacting with certain characters.

In this game, players can do everything with M&J, and even with Quinn, and seem to have a really good relationship with them, so you would think that they would be rewarded, but just because you're in one affinity or the other, you are denied that and it doesn't marry up to how that relationship has progressed and been portrayed throughout the rest of the game.

There are already variables for Quinn interactions, Nicole interactions, Camila interactions, etc, so it's not as if DPC doesn't have these kinds of checks and could have simply used these rather than the affinity system. The status system is fine because that's like a behaviour metric and is much better at representing the personality of the MC than the affinity system. Arbitrarily splitting up characters into different pre-designated paths that don't take key character interactions into account creates inconsistencies, and that is happening here more and more.

Reactions: DuckDairyDip

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Sage isn't the only HOT missing from the party. In fact, only one HOT completely misses the whole party... because she's partying with the Alphas. :unsure: Could this loud, brash, uncouth man be Arieth's father?
The scary thing is that you make a good point. Both Arieth and the loud bearded guy at least have in common that they have this "my head empty"-smile, though the bearded guy does seem to be a functional person. Maybe Arieth got the derpy smile from her father and the actual derp from her mother :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: R1viel

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Question for the Jill daters.
Since you have the picture of Jill, and turn down Nicole for the 3some because MC has suddenly grown a conscience looking at said picture. Are you still able to meet Nora at the bar while on this route? I went a different way and haven't replayed so thought I'd ask.
Would seem silly to me to go into the bathroom and rail Nora, then suddenly pull out the picture of Jill and be like, Nah... I can't do that to her with Nicole... :sneaky:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, I think that‘s possible, but if it does happen it will be at least split out from episode 7 or later.
Quite possible and I'm sure Derek's question about whether we still have feelings for any of them or none is important. All this in the way of friendship of course, as a couple I have no idea how it will be.

Question for the Jill daters.
Since you have the picture of Jill, and turn down Nicole for the 3some because MC has suddenly grown a conscience looking at said picture. Are you still able to meet Nora at the bar while on this route? I went a different way and haven't replayed so thought I'd ask.
Would seem silly to me to go into the bathroom and rail Nora, then suddenly pull out the picture of Jill and be like, Nah... I can't do that to her with Nicole... :sneaky:
Yes, you can, I did it. I think is because Swyper girls are like a bonus, not important

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
But I disagree that Jill is meek. She's reserved, but I don't see why you think she's meek.
Being meek is part of her characteristic because she is used to just believing what Tybalt said. When MC and Derek first broke into the mansion, she believed whatever Tybalt said happened. When she helped MC after the wedgie, she'd follow Tybalt soon after. When Tybalt showed up during the yoga in the park, she left MC and followed Tybalt again. When Tybalt called about the "fire at the mansion during the party", she believed that too. Even when she decided to confront Tybalt, she did it in a non-forceful ways. Commenting on rooster is easy because it's on text (and she even chose to just ignore Tybalt's other comments that Bella had to be the one telling him to stop bothering Jill). Asking Tybalt to not ban MC from entering the mansion because MC is her friend was done very politely too. All of those are consistent enough to show that she is meek. Note that being meek doesn't mean that she's only and always meek. As I mentioned previously, being meek is part of her character.

Frankly, I think the Tybalt situation was presented very poorly. DPC tried to justify Jill's acquiescence by having Tybalt play good cop ("Oh, the other preps want to sue him, but I'll stop them.") while simultaneously leveling direct demands at her ("Stop seeing him and be my girlfriend or else!"). You can't do both.
I disagree with your point here. I don't think Tybalt was playing both good cop and bad cop. I think Tybalt was clearly offering a transaction more in a "I scratch your back and you scratch mine" kind of deal.

Because as presented, it's a transparently obvious ploy and Jill looks stupid for not putting two and two together. If Tybalt isn't the one forcing the issue, why does she need to placate him instead of talking to the other preps directly? And if Tybalt IS the one forcing the issue, why would she accept that? Even if she feels the MC might be in the wrong, she should at least investigate the situation herself before she knuckles under.
In response to the bold part, Jill accepted that because that's the kind of character she is. If she goes to war against Tybalt, she knew that the outcome was simply MC on the losing side when sued because Tybalt has the money, contacts, power where MC could not win. She accepted the bad deal to protect MC.

I can understand her willingness to sacrifice her own happiness for the MC, but this goes way beyond that. She's not only (apparently) agreed to subject herself to Tybalt's whims, but she seems to have somehow missed that the MC would object to never seeing Jill again.
Thinking about what others would do/feel is not Jill's strength. She reported Chad's assault on MC without taking into consideration what MC wanted (that he just wanted it to be swept under the rug) or what would've happened to MC after that (where MC could potentially be targeted by the Alphas in retaliation). She simply does what she believes is right and regrets is later if it turned out to not happen like she wanted it to be. She definitely didn't consider what MC's feelings toward her is at all.

Jill just comes across really badly here, which is a shame because the situation could be made to work if DPC were welling to settle for less injected drama.
This is a very interesting point that I feel like it commonly occurs here (and probably other games too) where the players feel like a character should behave in a certain way. You said that "Jill just comes across really badly here" and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing about that comment, but what I want to ask to you is "Why can't Jill come across badly?". It's like your expectation is for Jill to be a perfect character the way you want her to be. What is exactly wrong with Jill having flaws? What is wrong with Jill making bad decision?

This is a game where pretty much all of the characters are bad. The librarian? Oh yeah she's married but she'd fuck this student. The HOT leader? Oh she's pissed that her boyfriend is cheating on her so she'd have a fuck buddy too. The co-worker at the shop before college starts? Oh she said she had a boyfriend who turned out to be a girlfriend. Your bestfriend's sister? She too said she had a boyfriend who turned out to be a girlfriend. Your gender studies teacher? She's married to a husband who fucked students so she too want to fuck a student but add roleplaying as mother/son to it. Her son? He's the asshole that tried to blackmail Jill. So how about Jill? Follow the trend and you'd know that she is nowhere near perfect.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, that's not what I want. I'm fine to have to create different saves for different LI paths and not simply rollback to see a different scene that's locked on a different path, but the problem is that some of the locking here doesn't make sense when you're often being locked out despite doing all the right things with the character(s) in question.

What I'm talking about is a system that's essentially the same one as AL. That was one where the MC's choices with regards to how they interacted with certain characters determined what scenes you got and what ending you got and it made sense. Once the MC has committed to Megan and/or Melissa, if he strays from them between then and the Leah kidnapping, then he faces the consequences for his cheating, and rightly so. There's no affinity system there, the ending and the lewd scenes are both based on what choices the player made when interacting with certain characters.

In this game, players can do everything with M&J, and even with Quinn, and seem to have a really good relationship with them, so you would think that they would be rewarded, but just because you're in one affinity or the other, you are denied that and it doesn't marry up to how that relationship has progressed and been portrayed throughout the rest of the game.

There are already variables for Quinn interactions, Nicole interactions, Camila interactions, etc, so it's not as if DPC doesn't have these kinds of checks and could have simply used these rather than the affinity system. The status system is fine because that's like a behaviour metric and is much better at representing the personality of the MC than the affinity system. Arbitrarily splitting up characters into different pre-designated paths that don't take key character interactions into account creates inconsistencies, and that is happening here more and more.
You just constantly ignore everything I say, it's like I talking to a brick wall. :LOL: . I get it you don't like it, fine move on. it does not mean you are right, you just don't like it because it's not how you want it. even if i wrote a wall of text, explaining a reasonable logical, explanation, you just ignore it, and keeps saying its not how you wanted.
this is not AL. and the consequence for your actions, and differents paths won't just happen in the end of the game.

" I could do whatever the fuck I wanted in Al, and I only paid the price in the end, ha ha awesome game, awesome system. Badik shit because, I can't do whatever the fuck I want. and I already have to face some consequence and different choices . and this choices should not exist because I'm so cool with everyone. I should be able to Fuck quinn because I'm so cool with her , despite Maya hates her and She hate Maya,, and I choose Maya, but that should not matter , because I'm cool with her "

did I miss anything? let's just finish it, there was never a single time in the past one and half year, when you admit that you were wrong, or maybe, just maybe admit , that you might be wrong, and someone might say something that is true.
Peace
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 22-27-35-45.png

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

I’m thinking;

Sage (and Quinn) (DIK)
Jill (CHICK)
Bella (CHICK)

I did a playthrough last night that was too fast to really read all of the dialog so I could be mistaken, but I got the feeling that a full harem path is available at least on the DIK path.

I was on the CHICK path last night since I wanted to see what was in store with Bella and even on the chick path you get to fuck most of the girls. The CHICK path seems to be the objectively less rewarding path unless you're set on Jill and/or Bella though and you can't fuck either of them yet anyway as far as I could tell (although Bella gets close now). I'm not sure about Maya on the DIK path. Planning on trying that next.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So, in this last update, it looks like Melanie is indeed Chad's lover and it seems the revelation is imminent. Some time ago I had dismissed this idea and shared it in an OT thread. Now, I'll share it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Seriously!? ..... :LOL: That's some dumb shit right there....
For me it ended right before getting the drinks.

No Nora, and no Nicole/Sandy.

MC pulls out the picture, runs out the bar, and right into Joya and the ending.

It ended very awkwardly, so much so that I immediately loaded a save in the Sage/Jill quest line and ran my way through again.

Was a much better paced ending with having Joya call you after the threesome instead of running to them leaving two girls waiting for you and Tommy in the bathroom.

Sage scene was better anyways.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes