AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maya/Josy, I mostly use this forum on my phone, and that's easier to type out then trying to find the and key and do M&J.

Who knows maybe I'll spam it enough and it'll catch on.

That would have been a lot worse for sure. I wonder how that even happens, because my MC was eligible for both Nora and the threesome and got both after redoing the Sage choice.

But didn't get either on the Jill path.
Joya is the ship name between Josy and Maya. Jo from Josy, ya from Maya.
Is funny because In my motherlenguage Joya mean Jewel

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The MC can be reasonably cool with Quinn and she can be reasonably cool him.
reasonably cool MY ASS :LOL:
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 23-08-02-62.png
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 23-08-05-02.png

and You literally, Literally have to have Dik Affinity, to go further with her, IF this is not a Fucking Sign I dont know what it is to you!.
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 23-08-18-22.png

there is nothing Inconsistent about a Quinn, who for fun Fuck with a neutral or chick MC , But do not TRUST Him ! , or accept help from him ! because She does not Care about HIM !! , He is just Fun to mess with !!

A DIK MC, Who use her prostitutes, Who is Dik enoug to ask something for free, who is chose to spend his money to Fuck her and Riona, instead of staying home with Maya. Yeah that is a Guy who is appeling to Quinn.
everything perfectly in her character. not a single inconsistency.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You have to look at the color of the eyes, they are not something casual, a child cannot have blue eyes if the parents do not have them and the same thing happens with green ones. Therefore, the one with the beard and the oldest blonde are the only ones who can be parents of Jill or the grandfather of the MC since both Jill and Mc have blue eyes, well Jill's are almost gray
I wouldn't focus too much on the eye color. DPC regularly changes characters' eyes. Derek starts out with blue eyes in ep. 1 and then changes to brown. Sage has crystal blue eyes in some scenes and bright green eyes in others.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Is funny because In my motherlenguage Joya mean Jewel
Qué cabron, como Jade que es una joya xD

I wouldn't focus too much on the eye color. DPC regularly changes characters' eyes. Derek starts out with blue eyes in ep. 1 and then changes to brown. Sage has crystal blue eyes in some scenes and bright green eyes in others.
If this is true... Derek doesnt has the same color than his sister xD

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It is clear that Nicole likes the MC a lot, but it can't be something serious, it's like Bella's, yes, she's pretty and she's very hot but a 19-year-old boy can't be with a 30-year-old woman and with a child or another of 36 married ... in 10 years the age differences will be even greater xD
Who cares lol and the MC cuming inside of Nicole this time so another baby is coming

I need my dream route to be real
custom_render_july_envy_maya_josy3.jpg
custom_render_july_envy_maya_josy1.jpg custom_render_july_envy_maya_josy2.jpg

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you really expect to have a sex scene with her when she just recently break up with his boyfriend? I mean we could liked or not, but she cared about him for whatever reason... I did not expect nothing with her since that point in this update. Until she resolves, gets over it and decides to move on from this break up don't see a sex scene with her

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Qué cabron, como Jade que es una joya xD

If this is true... Derek doesnt has the same color than his sister xD
That's right. That's why it was so confusing to me when I first picked up on it. Derek should have kept the blue eyes. Honestly though, it's just a DPC rendering mistake. It's not a conspiracy theory. I noticed problems with Jill's eyes too. They always stay blue, but the eye makeup changes drastically from one shot to the next (within the same scene). Very evident during the scene in her bedroom after the Chad fight. Pretty jarring to look at when you go back and forth.

whitetree

Jan 4, 2020
Dik or chick better? I am new at the game.I have no idea about the game. What would you recommend ?. Can anyone tell me

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
there is nothing Inconsistent about a Quinn, who for fun Fuck with a neutral or chick MC , But do not TRUST Him ! , or accept help from him ! because She does not Care about HIM !! , He is just Fun to mess with !!

A DIK MC, Who use her prostitutes, Who is Dik enoug to ask something for free, who is chose to spend his money to Fuck her and Riona, instead of staying home with Maya. Yeah that is a Guy who is appeling to Quinn.
everything perfectly in her character. not a single inconsistency.
Precisely ! (y) Just like Kelhani sang :

unnamed.jpg

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Dik or chick better? I am new at the game.I have no idea about the game. What would you recommend ?. Can anyone tell me
Multiple playthroughs required. Do your canon first (choose anything you want). Do DIK playthrough next to get all da P. Then do a CHICK playthrough as a penance for your sins. Last, do a Neutral run. Add more if you want to go after specific lady.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I have several paths and many saves in differents times.
But in short, i have:
- One path with Neutral/CHICK with Maya/Josy, Jill and Bella
-Maya/Josy, Sage and Bella Neutral/DICK
-Jill and Bella CHICK
-Sage and Bella DIK
Thats all folks

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Ok I got you, people who say this is not what they expected are here just for sex and faps ... this site and the internet are full of games like this, please let the rest of us enjoy a good story, romances and more things to do than just read and watch hot scenes
Exactly mate, they don't like either cuz there're too many mini games for me that was a great adiction and i think this update was well balanced in everything not just sex scenes here and there

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
So many incredible elements to this game... great script, actually funny, great renders, some hot scenes... but man, every time free roam happens I want to blow my brains out.

Unlike others, I wouldn't mind the Chick/DIK system at all... if it wasn't so incredibly daunting to imagine replaying all the free roam crap again to try out different paths. I mean, that's hours and hours of clicking up and down and forward and back. Why is that fun for anyone? Where was the bar again? Why am I walking around this stupid fucking house again and why can't I just get to the next plot point without walking in and out of all these bedrooms? arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Reactions: rmetzster

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have several paths and many saves in differents times.
But in short, i have:
- One path with Neutral/CHICK with Maya/Josy, Jill and Bella
-Maya/Josy, Sage and Bella Neutral/DICK
-Jill and Bella CHICK
-Sage and Bella DIK
Thats all folks
and here I'm with just one, a Chick who have dik status, and with each chapter, he goes down on a rabbit hole, turning into a neutral, and then to a DIK. :LOL:

curious, is is Jamie "Huge DIK MC's name", comment change depending on your dik status? :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 23-56-49-28.png
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 23-56-50-88.png
BeingADIK 2020-11-17 23-57-00-89.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes