Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Was it stated outright they are lovers? There is an implication Melanie is involved, but exactly how feels unclear. I saw a theory earlier how maybe Melanie and Troy are related and Melanie may feel guilt because she knows and is keeping it from Sage. So, could be possible Melanie isn't directly involved, but somewhat guilty by association no matter who Chad's lover may be. Also, it's possible Chad is messing with someone else and not just Melanie.
Wow, I missed that one completely. I could totally see Mel as Troy's relative. Besides it doesn't make a lot of sense that Mel would be in a relationship with Chad when she's going after the MC's DIK every chance she get's.

Reactions: chociar666

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You have to look at the color of the eyes, they are not something casual, a child cannot have blue eyes if the parents do not have them and the same thing happens with green ones. Therefore, the one with the beard and the oldest blonde are the only ones who can be parents of Jill or the grandfather of the MC since both Jill and Mc have blue eyes, well Jill's are almost gray
I don't know where you are getting your information from but you're wrong. On my Mother's side of the family everyone has dark brown eye's and black hair, except for one or (rarely) two children who have Blonde hair and blue eyes. In my family out of six children I and my younger sister had blonde hair and blue eyes. My Father's side of the family is the same with everyone having brown hair and brown eyes.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
-AGP- Thanks for the link to the walkthru! That looks great. I was looking in the wrong place.

Nah, that means you got your priorities straight, Nora > Nicole.:sneaky:
I got the Nora sex scene in the bathroom, but not the threesome or Nicole scene people are talking about. I'm a DIK and I chose to see Sage over Jill. I thought I swiped up on every possible woman in the Swyper app, but maybe I forgot to swype on Nicole? Not sure what I need to do to get the threesome as well as the Nora scene.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I don't know where you are getting your information from but you're wrong. On my Mother's side of the family everyone has dark brown eye's and black hair, except for one or (rarely) two children who have Blonde hair and blue eyes. In my family out of six children I and my younger sister had blonde hair and blue eyes. My Father's side of the family is the same with everyone having brown hair and brown eyes.
There is something called genes which determine the color of your eyes, your hair ... but in the eyes, for example, it works as follows, a person carries in their genes the information of their father and mother, call them A and B Well, if A carries brown information and B blue, you will have brown eyes, but your genes will have AB information, so if you have a child with a person who has AB or BB your children can be born with eyes blue or brown, the combinations being approximately 75% or 50% for brown

Vildain

Jan 25, 2018
good evening ;) the title of the next episode, love or friendship. for those who are on jill's way, it's said that it's derek who triggered the sprinklers for one reason or another jill says it to Tybalt having no more pressure on jill, denounces derek and then comes the choice to either pad tybalt, or pay for maya classes, or give the money to quinn. that would be a challenge.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
good evening ;) the title of the next episode, love or friendship. for those who are on jill's way, it's said that it's derek who triggered the sprinklers for one reason or another jill says it to Tybalt having no more pressure on jill, denounces derek and then comes the choice to either pad tybalt, or pay for maya classes, or give the money to quinn. that would be a challenge.
Source??

ladc

Sep 4, 2020
-AGP- Thanks for the link to the walkthru! That looks great. I was looking in the wrong place.

I got the Nora sex scene in the bathroom, but not the threesome or Nicole scene people are talking about. I'm a DIK and I chose to see Sage over Jill. I thought I swiped up on every possible woman in the Swyper app, but maybe I forgot to swype on Nicole? Not sure what I need to do to get the threesome as well as the Nora scene.
you need to swipe up on Nicole, and i think you also need to chat with her two times.

Reactions: Selek

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There is something called genes which determine the color of your eyes, your hair ... but in the eyes, for example, it works as follows, a person carries in their genes the information of their father and mother, call them A and B Well, if A carries brown information and B blue, you will have brown eyes, but your genes will have AB information, so if you have a child with a person who has AB or BB your children can be born with eyes blue or brown, the combinations being approximately 75% or 50% for brown
You just said that the child cannot have blue eyes if the parents have brown eyes.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Definitely don't consider it clingy to sit with/check up on a friend going through a hard time, but I guess... lol

Now see, to me, that scene came across with MC acting like both a possessive jock and a creepy "dogged nice guy," trying to win Sage over by "being there" for her, to her annoyance.

Her reaction on the "just friends" path, blowing MC off and MC realizing she needs space is more realistic.

I don't think that was DPC's intent, to have MC come off as a pushy, creepy opportunist, but I kept waiting for Sage to tell MC to take his hand off her shoulder.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You just said that the child cannot have blue eyes if the parents have brown eyes.
Believe me if both parents have brown eyes and neither grandfather has any other color, the odds are very very very low

rftbruce

Sep 5, 2018
I am the only one who really hates the fact that you have an unavoidable sex scene with Isabella if you accept her help to clean your room?

In my chick path where I never pursued her, she proposes her help which I accepted because it made sense to accept any help to clean the mansion. However as a Chick MC having sex with her when pursuing Jill makes absolutely no sense and it isn't much better if you character is in relation with Josy and Maya.

It is personally the think I disliked the most about the episode. It is undone “easily” by reloading a previous save and rejecting her help but I still hate when a game put you in these kind of situations.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
So we're having an argument over DNA and dominant eye color traits, but not over the fact people can't get a cold/flu/influenza from sitting in the cold rain all day.

Seriously?
That is true, but being in a cold environment favors the appearance of the disease. That is proven, did you want a debate? there you have it xD

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I am the only one who really hates the fact that you have an unavoidable sex scene with Isabella if you accept her help to clean your room?

In my chick path where I never pursued her, she proposes her help which I accepted because it made sense to accept any help to clean the mansion. However as a Chick MC having sex with her when pursuing Jill makes absolutely no sense and it isn't much better if you character is in relation with Josy and Maya.

It is personally the think I disliked the most about the episode. It is undone “easily” by reloading a previous save and rejecting her help but I still hate when a game put you in these kind of situations.
I thought it was quite weird when I was control skipping the chapter to resee some scenes and noticed the MC dick in her mouth and no options at all to stop or continue.

Does that scene happen if you don't make out with her in the library and in the sauna?

Reactions: Kellermann

stir1999

Sep 6, 2018
Does anyone have "massive chick" save for the start of episode 6? I literally lost mine and don't want to skip 5 chapters worth of dialogues.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes