Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
So, I've been thinking a lot about the ending of this episode and how it would seem to set us up for a major confrontation with Maya's Dad in the next episode, and whilst that is very likely, I feel like it could go in one of several different ways.
  1. The MC is waylayed by somebody and isn't with M&J when they enter the room.
    • This would certainly fit DPC's overly dramatic moments because those 2 walking in together would obviously be very bad for Maya and could cause some serious repurcussions, like her Dad forcing her to leave the college and go home with him to get her away from Josy.
  2. Maya goes ahead of the MC and Josy and enters the room first.
    • If Maya enters first and calls out, "Dad!", it would allow for Josy to be able to hold back from entering and either the MC stays with her and there could perhaps be a choice to stay outside or enter the room, and this might be followed by a choice to either confront her Dad or pretend to be her boyfriend.
  3. All 3 enter the room at the same time.
    • Similar to the previous one only this time the Dad will see Josy and start to become enraged, again leading to a possible choice to either confront the Dad or pretend to be Maya's boyfriend.
  4. Maya's Dad isn't in the room when they return.
    • This is another thing I think could be possible because of what it could mean for later and how it would fit DPC's penchant for shocking drama. We know he has a key and can get in any time he wants, but they don't, so if he's not in the room and ended up leaving because he couldn't find her, it means he could come back at an even more inconvenient time, say, when Josy and Maya are in bed together. This could cause her Dad to fly completely off the handle and maybe even drag Maya out and take her home to get her away from Josy.
Right now I really can't say which one I feel is more likely, but 2 & 3 are the kind of thing you might see in a rom-com type movie and I feel like this game largely doesn't have that tone anymore, so 1 & 4 are possibly more likely as they're much more dramatic and more emotionally impactful, which seems to be DPC's bread and butter.

What do you guys think?
To me #3 is the most likely. MC will pretend to be either Maya's or Josie's boyfriend to take the heat off Maya.

I think the biggest issue here is why does "Daddy" have a key to Maya's room. I mean Maya's roommate would have an obvious problem with that (especially if it weren't Josy).

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Forget the foolishness of the fucking color of the eyes, I just looked and almost everyone has blue / gray eyes, only Sage has green ones, I mean it's no use. DPC must be in love with the clear eyes

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Unable to play on the new MacOS does anyone know how to bypass the error of "contact your admin to gain access"?
The version of MacOS has nothing to do with it. I've seen this happen on High Sierra too. Only the text of the error message differs.

The problem: during unzipping, the executable files in the game package lost their execute permission, so the app won't run.
Solution: if you still have the zip file, try unzipping it with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. The Unarchiver tends to be better in preserving these execute permissions.
If you've already deleted the zip and don't want to download the 11 GB again, you can fix the permissions yourself in Terminal.

In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the first executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Repeat for the second file.

To find the executables, right click on the game and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called BeinADIK. The second one (same name) is in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64.

Reactions: Hornybear

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
For me it ended right before getting the drinks.

No Nora, and no Nicole/Sandy.

MC pulls out the picture, runs out the bar, and right into Joya and the ending.

It ended very awkwardly, so much so that I immediately loaded a save in the Sage/Jill quest line and ran my way through again.

Was a much better paced ending with having Joya call you after the threesome instead of running to them leaving two girls waiting for you and Tommy in the bathroom.

Sage scene was better anyways.
Who is Joya? xD

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
For me it ended right before getting the drinks.

No Nora, and no Nicole/Sandy.

MC pulls out the picture, runs out the bar, and right into Joya and the ending.

It ended very awkwardly, so much so that I immediately loaded a save in the Sage/Jill quest line and ran my way through again.

Was a much better paced ending with having Joya call you after the threesome instead of running to them leaving two girls waiting for you and Tommy in the bathroom.

Sage scene was better anyways.
Awkward or not, that is still better than banging Nora and MC is cool with that, but then suddenly thinks he shouldn't because of Jill with the 3some. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The weirdest thing is , you actually can fuck Nora
It's not weird, she looks just for a one-night stand or a casual hookup, nothing serious. Personally, I was disappointed with her sex scene, they should've picked a hotel and be more "creative", that sexy bitch is a perfect 10, the MC should've fucked her into a wall and make her fall in love with that dick. If she wanna try everything once, she should try a "sweet" hardcore fucking.:giggle:

I hope DPC makes us fuck buddies in the next updates, just one round with her is simply cruel.:cautious: Nicole and Sandy's sex scene was good, but again, too short.

Would seem silly to me to go into the bathroom and rail Nora, then suddenly pull out the picture of Jill and be like, Nah... I can't do that to her with Nicole... :sneaky:
Nah, that means you got your priorities straight, Nora > Nicole.:sneaky:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Nah, that means you got your priorities straight, Nora > Nicole.:sneaky:
Well yeah, but narratively it makes it a total mess if you can do those things and have no reaction one way and yet feel bad for doing the same thing with someone else. What did the +1 with adding Sandy to the mix make it just too much to bare for our plucky young hero.... A tad contrived if you ask me in that scenario. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So, in this last update, it looks like Melanie is indeed Chad's lover and it seems the revelation is imminent. Some time ago I had dismissed this idea and shared it in an OT thread. Now, I'll share it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was it stated outright they are lovers? There is an implication Melanie is involved, but exactly how feels unclear. I saw a theory earlier how maybe Melanie and Troy are related and Melanie may feel guilt because she knows and is keeping it from Sage. So, could be possible Melanie isn't directly involved, but somewhat guilty by association no matter who Chad's lover may be. Also, it's possible Chad is messing with someone else and not just Melanie.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Who is Joya? xD
Maya/Josy, I mostly use this forum on my phone, and that's easier to type out then trying to find the and key and do M&J.

Who knows maybe I'll spam it enough and it'll catch on.

Awkward or not, that is still better than banging Nora and MC is cool with that, but then suddenly thinks he shouldn't because of Jill with the 3some. (y)
That would have been a lot worse for sure. I wonder how that even happens, because my MC was eligible for both Nora and the threesome and got both after redoing the Sage choice.

But didn't get either on the Jill path.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I don't know if anyone noticed but in the threesome with Nicole and Sandy

From the time Nicole was at the bar to at home she was the only one who kissed him on the lips I Iwish Nicole was one of the Li
It is clear that Nicole likes the MC a lot, but it can't be something serious, it's like Bella's, yes, she's pretty and she's very hot but a 19-year-old boy can't be with a 30-year-old woman and with a child or another of 36 married ... in 10 years the age differences will be even greater xD

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You just constantly ignore everything I say, it's like I talking to a brick wall. :LOL: . I get it you don't like it, fine move on. it does not mean you are right, you just don't like it because it's not how you want it. even if i wrote a wall of text, explaining a reasonable logical, explanation, you just ignore it, and keeps saying its not how you wanted.
this is not AL. and the consequence for your actions, and differents paths won't just happen in the end of the game.

" I could do whatever the fuck I wanted in Al, and I only paid the price in the end, ha ha awesome game, awesome system. Badik shit because, I can't do whatever the fuck I want. and I already have to face some consequence and different choices . and this choices should not exist because I'm so cool with everyone. I should be able to Fuck quinn because I'm so cool with her , despite Maya hates her and She hate Maya,, and I choose Maya, but that should not matter , because I'm cool with her "

did I miss anything? let's just finish it, there was never a single time in the past one and half year, when you admit that you were wrong, or maybe, just maybe admit , that you might be wrong, and someone might say something that is true.
Peace
View attachment 904252
It's not about what I want, it's about how decisions and interactions with specific characters should feel like they mattered and make sense when determining other decisions and interactions with them. Being able to to do everything or near-everything with specific characters but then to be denied what you would expect to be a positive payoff, or at least the choice of a positive payoff, for all the effort you've put in because of a system that's based on random choices outside those interactions is flawed. The game loses fluidity and makes these characters seem to be just black and white rather than having shades of grey by being so rigidly locked to one side of the spectrum.

The "consequences" being faced so far are often inconsistent with the actions of the MC and his interactions with specific characters and don't make sense in the grander scheme of things. It's not about being able to "do whatever the fuck I want", but about being properly rewarded for how you interact with specific characters, and this doesn't have to be only at the end of the game either, but it also doesn't have to be in the middle of the game for seemingly no reason.

The MC can be reasonably cool with Quinn and she can be reasonably cool him. Neither know that it will lead to sex, and it doesn't have to either. He could have the choice to send her on her merry way or go further, but the way he can interact with her prior to that, on any path, does not seem to suggest that she would turn down his help if they're on good terms, and that's the simple point of all this; that they can be on good terms and he's just offering to help, nothing more. This is true on the DIK path, Neutral path, and CHICK path, and from this perspective, it shouldn't really matter what affinity the player has because it should be about where these two individual stand with one another based on their previous interactions.

Darkcroxz

Oct 14, 2019
Fantastic update. The choice between Jill and Sage was a tough one. Also I'm now a permanent huge dick so I think Maya and Joyce are not my end game which is little upsetting but I'm content with my choices. I'm still hoping I can get a Jill ending even though I didn't get all her scenes.
try the mod

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes