OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
One of the greatest stong points of BaDIK — your choice are influence on events.
Not every game could suggest that ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think there is a possibility he does a major screw up in some way or does something aganist the MC in certain routes.
so for now, including Chapter 6, it has no major effect?

I find it difficult for Derek to harm Mc voluntarily, regardless of their relationship.

certainly in the relationship with Maya he was only the girl's "bro" until the end, he could have a role in the "solo route" always if it exists

Sunnie

Dec 31, 2017
I'm sorry to take away from everyone's discussion, and I'm sorry if this has been asked and posted before, but it's very difficult to find in a 4700+ page thread.

Does anyone know where to find this missing render?

I found most of the others in Isabella's house in ep. 5 so I think that's where it's at, but this one completely eludes me.
If it helps, I'm on Sage's path, Massive DIK and affinity and so on.
I've followed every walkthrough I can find, but I still can't find this render.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
so for now, including Chapter 6, it has no major effect?

I find it difficult for Derek to harm Mc voluntarily, regardless of their relationship.

certainly in the relationship with Maya he was only the girl's "bro" until the end, he could have a role in the "solo route" always if it exists
I don't think it has been used yet, no.

Maybe if something happened to Maya because of you he might get mad.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
That's nice to know.
My knowledge about the US judicial system comes from TV series and movies. In those if a poor guy is fucked if he get sued from a big company or rich guy with connection and can't find a top lawyer that works probono.
In the end, I think we have to accept that this is DPC's world and that it doesn't exactly follow real world convention, he is the only one who knows how it really works, the Maya tuition case and this blackmailing come to mind. It might not make much sense to us but it serves well in introducing a lot of potential dramas in the plotlines.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm sorry to take away from everyone's discussion, and I'm sorry if this has been asked and posted before, but it's very difficult to find in a 4700+ page thread.

I found most of the others in Isabella's house in ep. 5 so I think that's where it's at, but this one completely eludes me.
I think this is it

Immagine.png

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

1605779943703.png

Reactions: Real Kreten

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
In the end, I think we have to accept that this is DPC's world and that it doesn't exactly follow real world convention, he is the only one who knows how it really works, the Maya tuition case and this blackmailing come to mind. It might not make much sense to us but it serves well in introducing a lot of potential dramas in the plotlines.
If it's his own world, it would be wise of him to throw in at least some clues/explanations about how it works differently from the real world(s) we all could possibly know. I think dev's must be intelectually honest with their players and this includes establishing a trust relationship in which we can be sure that he's not going to pull some nasty tricks of his hat and say "hey, this world works like that so deal with it' AFTER it happens. You must make clear some of these different rules before shit happens because, if not, I would have the right to feel tricked and played and that's not a nice feeling.

As for now, it feels he made some assumptions about the US tuition and legal systems that are not exactly accurate, and this is hampering the credibility of some of the plot's main lines

Last edited:

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
What's going on? I've tried several times and I can't finish this minigame.

The completion of this minigame is only similar to the one in the screenshot of the game. If you continue to move the mouse, the game will fail and the special rendering cannot be unlocked. Is there any way to repair this minigame.

2020.png

Sep 29, 2019
Dudes can I ask if we see more of Ashley & Heather? Do we have some action? Damn two great beauties. I'm playing episode 5 it's so good but I like this 2 girls in the mix.
Ashley and Heather; I like girls that are hard to get. What can I say I'm a bad apple. :devilish:(y):ROFLMAO:

Ashley.jpg Heather.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sepey

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

The completion of this minigame is only similar to the one in the screenshot of the game. If you continue to move the mouse, the game will fail and the special rendering cannot be unlocked. Is there any way to repair this minigame.

View attachment 906356
It is not very difficult, you have to hold down the click within the path and do it fast because it has a timer that makes you fail if it takes too long.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 906356
Do you save after each successful stage?

Reactions: TheRobotDevil
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes