mariaskare

Aug 25, 2020
i have feeling in next ep you will have to decide what to do with the money you got from your mother.
i see a few options here:
1. on DIK route you will need to bribe tibalt - buying him a original GoldeX (5000$ exactly - on chick route Jill/Jade will stand up for your ass i guess - and you will pay for some kind of romantic 3rd date with jill - yea time for atleast soft sex ?)
2. you pay maya's classes if you are on her route (probably something for pay will come up for josy too ???)
3. you give money to quinn to pay her debt (or use it otherwise and screw you over)
4. f them all and you will tune up your room in mansion ( posibly use money to repair mansion it self - unlike)
5. maaaybe you will split with your boy derek for some action at pink's or somethin

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Reactions: Sepey and aarbei23

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i have feeling in next ep you will have to decide what to do with the money you got from your mother.
i see a few options here:
1. on DIK route you will need to bribe tibalt - buying him a original GoldeX (5000$ exactly - on chick route Jill/Jade will stand up for your ass i guess - and you will pay for some kind of romantic 3rd date with jill - yea time for atleast soft sex ?)
2. you pay maya's classes if you are on her route (probably something for pay will come up for josy too ???)
3. you give money to quinn to pay her debt (or use it otherwise and screw you over)
4. f them all and you will tune up your room in mansion ( posibly use money to repair mansion it self - unlike)
5. maaaybe you will split with your boy derek for some action at pink's or somethin
  1. I don't think buying Tibalt a $5000 watch is a DIK route thing to do. More like drowning him in his own watermelon juice...
  2. This definitely looks to be on the cards as cringe-worthy as it is.
  3. Given Quinn isn't a main LI, I'd be surprised if we fork everything over to her to bail her out. Plus she's always going to be selling, so nothing solved if you help her out just one time.
  4. Given you can earn money through the minigame, I don't think the 5k stash would be used on it.
  5. 5k blown at the strip club!? Considering $10 will give you a VIP pass, 5k would be overkill!

Reactions: Sepey

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I don't think Burke's in charge of the ring, I think he was a prospective client. Mona freaks out because she wasn't expecting to have sex with older men (unfortunately for her the MC already set the bar very high in the bathroom stall with Camila - everything after that is gonna be a disappointment).
He has to be involved in at least the free tuition thing otherwise Quinn's gamble is way too big. Money has to flow from somewhere else as getting it only from the drugs and prostitution seems quite unlikely.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
He has to be involved in at least the free tuition thing otherwise Quinn's gamble is way too big. Money has to flow from somewhere else as getting it only from the drugs and prostitution seems quite unlikely.
OK, yes, I didn't think of it that way. I always thought that the "Scholarship" was basically the girls earning money on the side through prostitution, but as you say, it's more systemic than that. They sign on board and through Burke they get an actual scholarship. Mona wanted out so Burke deleted the scholarship. Makes perfect sense now. I feel dumb not putting that one together earlier.

mariaskare

Aug 25, 2020
  1. I don't think buying Tibalt a $5000 watch is a DIK route thing to do. More like drowning him in his own watermelon juice...
  2. This definitely looks to be on the cards as cringe-worthy as it is.
  3. Given Quinn isn't a main LI, I'd be surprised if we fork everything over to her to bail her out. Plus she's always going to be selling, so nothing solved if you help her out just one time.
  4. Given you can earn money through the minigame, I don't think the 5k stash would be used on it.
  5. 5k blown at the strip club!? Considering $10 will give you a VIP pass, 5k would be overkill!
1. he wants to press charges on you and as jill stated he has the money and contacts - so you buy him a goldex and he will forget that little thing at mansion (HE doesnt have any proof that you did start fire - cuz you didnt - and he knows that and he is using that only for blackmail jill in hope to get her laid)
2. just wondering if you pay maya will josy get upset ? or she will be pleased ? we will see
3. she isnt main LI but she has story like one (not mine interest but as it looks DPC has something in sleeve for her for sure)
4. i mean MC wanted new bed frame etc. so i guess you can tuning your room in the mansion
5. it was just one of the actions , basicly i meant to say you split with derek (bros before hoes route)

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
As for the theorizing who messed up the DIKs mansion and the main culprit being Vinny he still would have needed a lot of help as the mansion is big and a lone guy simply can't demolish the place in the time the boys were infiltrating the preps party. I think he had some help from the alphas, not all of them but some of them. I thinks this due to the blackmail as Chad was not the only one who got 1 but Dawe as well showing Arieth fucking everyone except MC and Derek. So now the alphas are extra pissed at the DIKs (not like they liked each other in the first place) which leads to Chad attacking the MC and getting suspended and Dawe is even more pissed. This along with the fact some of the HOTs want to get rid of Sage as president leads me to think that the one responsible for this doesn't want Chad and Sage as presidents for their clubs for whatever reason and used MC and the DIKs as scapegoats to do so. This would lead to some kind of miscalculation as they are not thinking of the MC as a factor but as we see he is starting to help Rusty and the rest to be better.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Alright, :illuminati: time. I'm suspicious about Jade.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of that sounds very intriguing, except that you get to see inside Jades thoughts a number of times, and she doesn't seem so much in control.
  • Jade's definitely having marital problems and not coping with them well. I don't think they are paring up all "Cruel Intentions" style.
  • Jade get all giddy when the mc places his hand on her leg under the lunch table, saying something to the effect of "I feel like a teenager again".
  • Jade opens up to MC at the back of the gender studies classroom about how her friend hurt her - that conversation did seem sincere.
  • Jade panics when MC start approaching her at the front of the class after she sniffs him.
That bit about Jacob warning about someone else other than Chad finding out about MC fucking Sage on the couch at the party was very ominous. Who is "He"? Burke is a good candidate.

Man there is so much shit going on in this game...

Jun 21, 2018
sometimes in my opinion we miss what BADIK wants to be, it's a 100% teen drama, it's not an American pie but an Orange Country, Beverly Hills 90210 ...
Disagree. From music to style to framing device for the story, it's definitely a lot more American Pie.

While Scott is a good name for MC, and matches his Cluck, I can't use it. Not after seeing Eurotrip. After all,

Oh, Scotty doesn't know
So don't tell Scotty
Scotty doesn't know
Scotty doesn't know
(So don't tell Scotty)

Great song too.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
All of that sounds very intriguing, except that you get to see inside Jades thoughts a number of times, and she doesn't seem so much in control.
  • Jade's definitely having marital problems and not coping with them well. I don't think they are paring up all "Cruel Intentions" style.
  • Jade get all giddy when the mc places his hand on her leg under the lunch table, saying something to the effect of "I feel like a teenager again".
  • Jade opens up to MC at the back of the gender studies classroom about how her friend hurt her - that conversation did seem sincere.
  • Jade panics when MC start approaching her at the front of the class after she sniffs him.
That bit about Jacob warning about someone else other than Chad finding out about MC fucking Sage on the couch at the party was very ominous. Who is "He"? Burke is a good candidate.

Man there is so much shit going on in this game...
Why would Burke care if Sage cheats on Chad?

CucumberPills

Dec 16, 2017
Having a slight issue. I have downloaded version 0.6.0 and now version 0.6.1 and both have worked fine apart from the scenes gallery has not updated since Episode 5 for either of them. Has anybody else experienced this and know how to fix it?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
As for the theorizing who messed up the DIKs mansion and the main culprit being Vinny he still would have needed a lot of help as the mansion is big and a lone guy simply can't demolish the place in the time the boys were infiltrating the preps party. I think he had some help from the alphas, not all of them but some of them. I thinks this due to the blackmail as Chad was not the only one who got 1 but Dawe as well showing Arieth fucking everyone except MC and Derek. So now the alphas are extra pissed at the DIKs (not like they liked each other in the first place) which leads to Chad attacking the MC and getting suspended and Dawe is even more pissed. This along with the fact some of the HOTs want to get rid of Sage as president leads me to think that the one responsible for this doesn't want Chad and Sage as presidents for their clubs for whatever reason and used MC and the DIKs as scapegoats to do so. This would lead to some kind of miscalculation as they are not thinking of the MC as a factor but as we see he is starting to help Rusty and the rest to be better.
I think its possible Vinny has his own crew who helps him sell drugs and such for him to be able to bring in a great amount of profits. This would be enough to trash the DIK mansion and I believe he possibly setup the attack on Quinn. I think there is more to Arieth being at the Alpha's party though. I think it was deliberate to throw the DIKs off and believe the HOTs were at the Alpha party. As for who did it and why, no clue. Maybe Arieth purposely did it, maybe she was purposefully given misinformation, who knows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R1viel

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
So, I had a thought... why are we assuming Vinny hates the Diks? Seriously, think about it, what is that based on? As far as I can tell, this is literally everything we know about Vinny:

-He and Nick were the first "maggot brothers", essentially co-founding the Diks with Rusty and Tommy.
-He and Tommy didn't get along.
-He was a wild party dude who trashed his room the first day at the mansion.
-He's involved in drugs somehow (it's still not 100% clear how, but he's obviously selling something to someone), and had access to drugs even back in the early Dik days.
-He is no longer at B&R. Contrary to discussions of dropping out, expulsion, etc., we don't know anything about why he left.
-Nick still sees him every now and then.

Except for him disliking Tommy -- and that's hardly an exclusive club -- we've no real reason to think he bears the Diks any ill will or has any reason to. He might, but we don't know. Furthermore, what if the assumption we've been making -- Vinny is waging a secret war against the Diks -- is an assumption Nick has been making also? All of Nick's suspicious behavior, which we've attributed to his being some sort of accomplice to Vinny, makes just as much sense as him ASSUMING Vinny is responsible and covering for his bro.

None of this is me saying Vinny is absolutely not involved in any of the Diks misfortunes, because I don't know any more than any of you, but I think we should remember that the idea of Vinny being some Machiavellian figure is still entirely speculative at this point.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
wuih great game and every choice you make ini this game have the effect .... o yeah my Jill path when in the last free roam at DIK mansion before going date with Jill ... i decide not to call Sage to avoid -2 relationship point .... and i really enjoy this new management minigame ....great Job Dr Pink Cake

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I first played this game about a year ago, when only the 1st four episodes were out. It's what got me into playing adult games. Since then, I've discovered this game doesn't really appeal to my fetish as I'm more into corruption and swinging/sharing (or NTR since that seems to be the default of most swinging games).

With that being said, this is still the best adult game I've played. I've played through the 1st four episodes once on a massive DIK playthrough (staying with Sage), with the intention of doing a 2nd Chick playthrough (staying with Isabella). I'm finally getting around to completing my 2nd playthrough up until completing episode 5 (where my DIK playthrough left off), and it reminded me why I loved this game in the 1st place.

The story is fantastic. Seriously, besides his other game, Acting Lessons, I can't think of another game that fleshes out a story or characters as much as this game. I wish other games would put as much effort into the story as Dr. PinkCake has put into this one. Not saying there aren't other good stories in adult games out there, but they're few and far between, and most would rather focus on making good sex scenes (which isn't a bad thing, either).

And yes, even though this doesn't really appeal to my fetishes, I still think these characters are probably the hottest among all the adult games I've played. That alone is probably why I can still enjoy the sex scenes. And really that's why telling a good story is so important. It gives extra meaning and appeal behind every scene.

Every new episode release is always a happy day. Can't wait for the next one (already).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Disagree. From music to style to framing device for the story, it's definitely a lot more American Pie.
BADIK has at most the "cover" of American Pie. what would blackmail, prostitution, drug dealing, abusive families have to do with the spirit of American Pie?
the humorous part of BADIK is to make you digest the rest, it's a distraction, not the substance

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
So, I had a thought... why are we assuming Vinny hates the Diks? Seriously, think about it, what is that based on? As far as I can tell, this is literally everything we know about Vinny:

-He and Nick were the first "maggot brothers", essentially co-founding the Diks with Rusty and Tommy.
-He and Tommy didn't get along.
-He was a wild party dude who trashed his room the first day at the mansion.
-He's involved in drugs somehow (it's still not 100% clear how, but he's obviously selling something to someone), and had access to drugs even back in the early Dik days.
-He is no longer at B&R. Contrary to discussions of dropping out, expulsion, etc., we don't know anything about why he left.
-Nick still sees him every now and then.

Except for him disliking Tommy -- and that's hardly an exclusive club -- we've no real reason to think he bears the Diks any ill will or has any reason to. He might, but we don't know. Furthermore, what if the assumption we've been making -- Vinny is waging a secret war against the Diks -- is an assumption Nick has been making also? All of Nick's suspicious behavior, which we've attributed to his being some sort of accomplice to Vinny, makes just as much sense as him ASSUMING Vinny is responsible and covering for his bro.

None of this is me saying Vinny is absolutely not involved in any of the Diks misfortunes, because I don't know any more than any of you, but I think we should remember that the idea of Vinny being some Machiavellian figure is still entirely speculative at this point.
I don't think Vinny hates the DIKs or at least that likely isn't his primary motive. At the very least him meddling with the DIKs could be tied into his drug business and he is simply using them as a stepping stone and couldn't care less about them as a whole since he has found success in the drug business.

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
In the United States trespassing is a misdemeanor. Given the nature of the event, and that there were many residents, guest, and hired temp. workers present, the Preps would have an extremely difficult time making a case (especially as the MC has a standing invitation from Jill). As for property damage and arson, there is zero evidence of either implicating the MC. The one incident where Tybalt could make a case against the MC is if he had assaulted Tybalt, and even on that Tybalt initiated battery by slapping the MC first. Yet another example of DPC's badly contrived plots.
That's nice to know.
My knowledge about the US judicial system comes from TV series and movies. In those if a poor guy is fucked if he get sued from a big company or rich guy with connection and can't find a top lawyer that works probono.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes