shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, I had a thought... why are we assuming Vinny hates the Diks? Seriously, think about it, what is that based on? As far as I can tell, this is literally everything we know about Vinny:

-He and Nick were the first "maggot brothers", essentially co-founding the Diks with Rusty and Tommy.
-He and Tommy didn't get along.
-He was a wild party dude who trashed his room the first day at the mansion.
-He's involved in drugs somehow (it's still not 100% clear how, but he's obviously selling something to someone), and had access to drugs even back in the early Dik days.
-He is no longer at B&R. Contrary to discussions of dropping out, expulsion, etc., we don't know anything about why he left.
-Nick still sees him every now and then.

Except for him disliking Tommy -- and that's hardly an exclusive club -- we've no real reason to think he bears the Diks any ill will or has any reason to. He might, but we don't know. Furthermore, what if the assumption we've been making -- Vinny is waging a secret war against the Diks -- is an assumption Nick has been making also? All of Nick's suspicious behavior, which we've attributed to his being some sort of accomplice to Vinny, makes just as much sense as him ASSUMING Vinny is responsible and covering for his bro.

None of this is me saying Vinny is absolutely not involved in any of the Diks misfortunes, because I don't know any more than any of you, but I think we should remember that the idea of Vinny being some Machiavellian figure is still entirely speculative at this point.
Maybe he thought he was improving the joint, like you said, he trashed his own room on the first day!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ngl...I hated the DnD game. It felt like it had no other purpose than serving as filler. I don't want to play a game in a game in a game. The mini-games for money and skills were fine because it adds progression but this did nothing. If it was an anime, it would be a beach episode. I hope it was the first and last time.
I think the original DnG was a hit and maybe DPC misjudged why. I found it quite entertaining, but like you and others have said, there was no external purpose. If one of the girls had kissed the MC on the lips at the end, leaving an awkward silence (best would have been if it was Sally and then the next screen shows three grumpy girls) then there would have been something to take away from the scene.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
So Burke has the video of MC sleepig with Jade.
Seems like there's an actual traitor within the DIKs, since we only shared the video with them.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I have the steam version of the game, and wanted to have a DIK affinity path saved for the future there, but somehow Ctrl doesn't work to fast forward scenes there....Did anybody else go through the same issue?

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
How long does it take for another update?? I really can't wait for the next update I really want the MC to have JILL as his Girlfriend...
Usually 4 months. I just wish Dr PinkCake changes his mind and gets a small group of people to help him out. So we could potentially get updates every two months. Waiting 4 to 5 months is brutal....

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Is it normal to have missed this many scenes in Episode 6? I'm playing as a DIK.

View attachment 906342
There are two scenes on M&J's path. The last two scenes you've missed are Nora and the Threesome with Envy. You must have successfully talked to them on Swypper to unlock their scenes but being on M&J's path or having the date with Jill will prevent you from unlocking scenes. All the others scenes are mini-scenes in the D&G game. You'll need several playthrough :

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-4636#post-4553480

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If it's his own world, it would be wise of him to throw in at least some clues/explanations about how it works differently from the real world(s) we all could possibly know. I think dev's must be intelectually honest with their players and this includes establishing a trust relationship in which we can be sure that he's not going to pull some nasty tricks of his hat and say "hey, this world works like that so deal with it' AFTER it happens. You must make clear some of these different rules before shit happens because, if not, I would have the right to feel tricked and played and that's not a nice feeling.

As for now, it feels he made some assumptions about the US tuition and legal systems that are not exactly accurate, and this is hampering the credibility of some of the plot's main lines
in that way, however, there is the risk of being excessively didactic, generally I prefer things to be shown to me rather than told to me.

in my opinion the Tybalt issue should not be overestimated, in the end it is purely a setback (like all the twists so far). it is not credible that his blackmail leads to who knows what consequences (if Mc is interested in Jill, otherwise it doesn't matter), I don't think Jill would go beyond a kiss. Jill took time to prevent MC from being denounced, which regardless of the seriousness of the crime would still have been a stain, and would also have had disciplinary consequences

Reactions: Giaochino

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
So now that the scavenger hunt is done in this episode (6) Does anyone know what happens with Josy/Maya if you aren't on their path/route? Do they fail or still some how succeed? (If they pass, how? Do they fake a video or something?)
I've only seen it from being on their path where they've passed.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
So now that the scavenger hunt is done in this episode (6) Does anyone know what happens with Josy/Maya if you aren't on their path/route? Do they fail or still some how succeed? (If they pass, how? Do they fake a video or something?)
I've only seen it from being on their path where they've passed.
They pass anyway. They show staged pictures with a dildo to Arieth. Arieth doesn't suspect anything and testify the same way.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
in that way, however, there is the risk of being excessively didactic, generally I prefer things to be shown to me rather than told to me.

in my opinion the Tybalt issue should not be overestimated, in the end it is purely a setback (like all the twists so far). it is not credible that his blackmail leads to who knows what consequences (if Mc is interested in Jill, otherwise it doesn't matter), I don't think Jill would go beyond a kiss. Jill took time to prevent MC from being denounced, which regardless of the seriousness of the crime would still have been a stain, and would also have had disciplinary consequences
I imagine that in the end you will end up with the girl of your choosing, Tybalt is, as you say, just a setback. His comeuppance is likely to be quite entertaining (his actions and theme music, and even his demeanor during the blackmail scene are all too comical to go down too dark a passage with him).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I imagine that in the end you will end up with the girl of your choosing, Tybalt is, as you say, just a setback. His comeuppance is likely to be quite entertaining (his actions and theme music, and even his demeanor during the blackmail scene are all too comical to go down too dark a passage with him).
that's right, he absolutely doesn't have the thickness to be a threat, it's just an excuse to stretch the blue balling with Jill

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Wish there was a scene/scenario where Maya/Josy does Quinn's prostitution service but its the MC buying.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes