Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Evening with Nicole was really fun, i think if Sandy wasn't there, there could have been more romance in it.
Yeah, I actually think Sandy made the scene worse, I was looking forward to see more of Nicole alone.
Agreed with both, I really loved the bar scene and how Nicole was practically drooling over MC. Sandy even comments about it and surprised Nicole showing that much affection to a customer from Club. When Nicole says he is more than a customer it was really sweet and it shows how Sywper talk did wonders, and how much MC grew on Nicole.

At first, I didn't wanna share my MC with Sandy but sadly there was no Nicole-only alternative, so I went with it. Don't get me wrong it was a really good scene overall but I too would like my Nicole romance dopamine. My favorite side girl.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
after this update....

the A tier can be put in S tier too but i wanted to be more exclusive, only the best

B tier honestly is just middle ground, josy and maya feels more natural in the friendship path and camila and riona not so much to say they are basically prostitutes and i think we will see them getting fucked by other diks in the archives of the laptop...

C tier are just side girls, i dont think will have more in depth interaction with them, just ambiental characters, some sex scenes and thats it... sadly
View attachment 906515
Jade S???? And Josy, Camilla B??? Chief this aint it

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Initially I was worried, but the repertoire between the two women worked for me.
I agree, i feel the same... i wanted a romantic and sexual night only with Nicole (and Tommy could ending with Sandy), but Sandy's presence was finally really hot. and it was nice to see that nobody cares about where Tommy was and how he could felt when his "son" left for a threesome with two hot stripper, after having fun with a Nora...
I think we have to wait next episodes to see if romance is possible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree Melanie is being heavily implied, but the scene of her on the treadmill makes that highly problematic. Sigh. Four episodes later and we still just don't know enough to really speculate about the side bitch.

Maybe instead of focusing on who Chad is fooling around with we should ponder why Chad decided to break up with Sage now? I mean it's pretty clear he hasn't loved Sage for some time (if ever), so why break up now? I'd have thought Melanie and Sarah seeing Sage kiss the MC would have something to do with it, but the scene seems to play out the same way (word for word) whether they kiss or not.

Clearly there is some other reason that's actually driving this. Melanie definitely knows something, but isn't happy seeing Sage furious. Chad is obviously hurting Sage, but I don't get the sense he wants to do that. So what gives?

If he really is gay and just using Sage for cover, why did that stop? Maybe it's because he's no longer with the Jocks? It sure seems like he wants to rejoin them later, so I doubt that. Maybe Melanie needs to break them up for some scheme and just feels extra guilty watching it play out? Possible, I guess, but it seems outlandish that a scheme would hinge on either Sage or Chad being single; even if the goal is just to distract Sage, that's a hell of a way to go about it!

I'm not seeing any obvious answers. Anyone else got an idea?
screenshot0004.png

this is not the face of someone worried that his mistress's name will be discovered ...

and I don't think he's gay.

therefore the blackmail is likely to concern something else

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I agree, i feel the same... i wanted a romantic and sexual night only with Nicole (and Tommy could ending with Sandy), but Sandy's presence was finally really hot. and it was nice to see that nobody cares about where Tommy was and how he could felt when his "son" left for a threesome with two hot stripper, after having fun with a Nora...
I think we have to wait next episodes to see if romance is possible.
The only thing that would have top off that scene would have been if we see Tommy's face as he sees mc walk out of the bathroom with Nora, and then his face again as he sees mc leave with the two women, and he's still lining up for the john. That would have been payback for all the previous shit he pulled.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
My favourite Quinn scene (in spite of how awesome the sex scenes with her are) is when the MC kisses her during the Q&R threesome. She loses herself for a second, and then *bam* back to bitchy Quinn. The look on her face when she realizes the MC is going to kiss her and the look after, so good.

View attachment 906561 View attachment 906562 View attachment 906563 View attachment 906564
Small tip, when she asks what you'd like her to call the mc, type in "pervert", she reacts to that. ;)

I love that reaction of hers as well! :)

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
The only thing that would have top off that scene would have been if we see Tommy's face as he sees mc walk out of the bathroom with Nora, and then his face again as he sees mc leave with the two women, and he's still lining up for the john. That would have been payback for all the previous shit he pulled.
That could be epic.
Tommy's face would probably look like this
12342.png

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
I liked Envy, Jade and Isabella in the play through I have done so far. Not sure how it will all work out with their story arcs.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
B tier honestly is just middle ground, josy and maya feels more natural in the friendship path and camila and riona not so much to say they are basically prostitutes and i think we will see them getting fucked by other diks in the archives of the laptop...
As they say, "to each, their own", and as a huge M&J throuple fan, I don't personally get this whole "they're better as friends" thing I see people sometimes saying.

Playing this path, I can see a lot of chemistry between these 3, and not just sexual. The relationship between them individually seems like it started because they were just lonely, emotional, and they simply gravitated towards the one person who was showing them attention and affection, but the way they look at him and the way they behave around him when they're in the throuple has them very much appear to be totally smitten with him and that what they feel for him runs much deeper than just lust.

So whether they're just friends with him or they rejected him because they were unsure about being a throuple and panicked, I think those feeligs are still there below the surface and it could lead to friction and them breaking up on those paths, but I think they're meant for more than just friends or exes, hence why their feelings for him would likely be their downfall if they're not with him.

Except Josy right (she dies pulling her Arya Stark Maneuver)? She dies in every possible outcome... Is that some foreboding shit?
I certainly hope it's just a tongue-in-cheek jab at Arya's Deus Ex Machina and not a foreshadowing. He hasn't necessarily promised that such a thing won't happen, but I would hope he won't do that again.

I really hope DPC wouldn't get as predictable as having yet another thruple broken up not through character development but through the death of one of the women involved. I'm pretty sure that since most of the DnG section was just meant as fun and games, having the girls MC knows in other roles, the Josy thing was really just him memeing on GoT. Basically just him reiterating that this is what happens to rogues that think they can backstab frost-royalty.
I hope he simply won't break up this throuple at all by any means. Theirs is a great relationship so far and I think it has real potential, plus in this day and age, I think it would be important to portray a relationship like this as one that can work because monogamy is old-fashioned.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Clumsy Wumsy

Jan 17, 2020
Everything started so well, and from the middle of episode 6, it started to slide into such a negative. Unfortunately, in addition to the spoiled mood and disappointment in one of the main girls for me, this episode left nothing behind.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes