shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't personally get this whole "they're better as friends" thing I see people sometimes saying
To me the threesome dynamics feel a bit off (having said that, the characters themselves admit to not knowing what they are doing and are therefore feeling their way through it). They come across more natural as friends to have a good laugh with.
I hope he simply won't break up this throuple at all by any means.
I think there's definitely a branch where the mc can end up with either one, but that would be due to how he handled not ended up with both; going with one or the other during the prep party and having them tell him they couldn't express their feelings to the other girl about him, and then the mc telling Derek that he still had feelings for one of them. But I think that would be a separate path to remaining in the threesome.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
As they say, "to each, their own", and as a huge M&J throuple fan, I don't personally get this whole "they're better as friends" thing I see people sometimes saying.

Playing this path, I can see a lot of chemistry between these 3, and not just sexual. The relationship between them individually seems like it started because they were just lonely, emotional, and they simply gravitated towards the one person who was showing them attention and affection, but the way they look at him and the way they behave around him when they're in the throuple has them very much appear to be totally smitten with him and that what they feel for him runs much deeper than just lust.

So whether they're just friends with him or they rejected him because they were unsure about being a throuple and panicked, I think those feeligs are still there below the surface and it could lead to friction and them breaking up on those paths, but I think they're meant for more than just friends or exes, hence why their feelings for him would likely be their downfall if they're not with him.

I certainly hope it's just a tongue-in-cheek jab at Arya's Deus Ex Machina and not a foreshadowing. He hasn't necessarily promised that such a thing won't happen, but I would hope he won't do that again.

I hope he simply won't break up this throuple at all by any means. Theirs is a great relationship so far and I think it has real potential, plus in this day and age, I think it would be important to portray a relationship like this as one that can work because monogamy is old-fashioned.
Hopefully the relationship between the three works and that they can overcome all problems or difficulties.
But for something Derek asks us if you have any feelings for one of them.
The chick path may make the relationship viable but in the Dik path I think that without the MC, the two are doomed to separate and him to choose one of them.

Jan 15, 2019
Lily will end up in my 1st tier if we didn't count story as consideration

she is such a tease and her character in this episode has proved that she is the only one who can take Quinn's place

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hopefully the relationship between the three works and that they can overcome all problems or difficulties.
The chick path may make the relationship viable but in the Dik path I think that without the MC, the two are doomed to separate and him to choose one of them.
it seems early to talk both positively and negatively about how the triple works

the debut in chapter 5 was quite "sad" with three people confessing that they are together mainly driven by fear of being excluded

in the sixth chapter everything seems to go well, but the first great difficulty is on the horizon

in my opinion it all depends on how they will overcome the problem of Maya's father

if, God willing, Maya will free herself from his oppression, I see no obstacles for them. other solutions could cause cracks. for example in the hypothesis that MC pretended to be his "only" boy, in my opinion something would break

I don't even want to think about the mournful hypotheses.

Jan 15, 2019
feels the same

because like the way story is going or is being interpreted here , we will get on a conclusion that we will get only Sage on Dik path
but i hope that will not be the case
we should get atleast two girls on Dik path and i think it would be Josy because she doesn't mind it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
sorry I had read wrong and understood worse. :cry:

90% if MC is rejected in some way the pair of Maya and Josy will end up breaking up, otherwise it would make no sense to continue to drag them throughout the game.

which is why I fear that even the triple can break in any case, as the reasons for breaking the pair or the triple (excluding faults of MC) would be essentially the same

Jan 15, 2019
To me Sarah is about the cash whereas Mel is about the sex.
we got sarah H scene in this episode
higher chance that we will get *melanie scene in next episode

and agree that sarah cash system is a bit off for me and it is not that there is a problem in giving money but it is all about feel

Last edited:
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes