godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
yeah,
I think, having done unspeakable things with Wendy may have made its way into Ashley's world, when she went to look for him, and it bothered her. He probably saw that, and was upset it got toasted.
Yes, she must have found out about that, that's why she's sad at the prep party, and now she's rebounded with Anthony who been acting pretty nice to her, even ignoring Dawe to be with her in class.

Hope we can save her for Derek, he's a good bro and he needs some loving.

Always been funny to me is when he says he was thinking of Camilla when filling the condom for Dawe at the same time we're banging her in the bathroom.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Yo anyone know the reqs on unlocking the Jill picnic scene? I went with the assumption that you have to be a CHIK for it but I got it even on my full DIK playthrough and not in my neutral path. So anyone know the reqs for it? Also more importantly, who do you think is the snitch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tend towards Rusty but I see either Tommy and Rusty being innocent. I‘d like to hear you guys take on that

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Hope we can save her for Derek, he's a good bro and he needs some loving.
Agreed. As far as I'm concerned on my DIK-playthrough the "HOT List" is more or less complete (not gonna count Maya and Josy as real HOTs):

- No interest in Elena. I like her as a person and she keeps the HOTs in check morally but I will neither go for a devils threesome, nor will I sleep with my brothers girlfriend.
- No interest in Ashley. Ain't gonna do that to Derek and she didn't really seem all that interesting beforehand.
- Arieth is uhm...even without STDs her smile and general facial expressions are unsettling. She was a good pick for the sewer monster.
- Heather: Not only is she Tommys girlfriend but I also have a grand plan for her. I want to get her to the point where she finally goes "alright fuck it, I wanna know why all the other HOTs keep going on and on about this guys dick so imma do him this one time" only to then reject her.

Yo anyone know the reqs on unlocking the Jill picnic scene? I went with the assumption that you have to be a CHIK for it but I got it even on my full DIK playthrough and not in my neutral path. So anyone know the reqs for it? Also more importantly, who do you think is the snitch?
I tend towards Rusty but I see either Tommy and Rusty being innocent. I‘d like to hear you guys take on that
No one is gonna convince me that it's not Nick with all the evidence against him and his shifty behaviour.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Which Tape are you talking about?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's basically my canon playthrough, an all MILF extravaganza with Sage as my main LI. DPC is going to fuck my MC (and my heart) hard. Nothing but dead ends for all of the MILFs...and a happy ending with Sage seems unlikely.
Yeah, since it won't let me attach a Tier List I'm going to type it:

S = Sage
A: Jade, Cathy, Nicole, Nora, Sandy
B: Quinn, Riona, Lily, Camilla, Brandy, Karen (IIRC)
C: Mel, Elena, Sarah, Ellie, Catrin
D: Maya, Josey, Heather, Arieth, Jill, Bella

And then everyone else...

I don't care about whatever is going on with Jill, Bella, Maya, or Josey. I was very disappointed that the MC didn't get any sexy time with Sage because she was sick (right? Don't tell me I screwed that up). I'm honestly more interested in seeing the subplot with Quinn develop further, Riona and the stalker...

And I am sure that every single one of the women I like will break the MC's heart. Sage is leaving at the end of the year (it's a college fling/fuck buddy relationship), Jade won't leave her husband (and would the MC really want her to?), Cathy seems like she is leaving the college, Nicole and Sandy aren't likely to want to become serious, Nora said it was a one time thing.

Everyone at B Tier is a Hots and not going to be serious, except Karen who gets to be there because she's a redhead.

C tier is for the rest of the hots/Swyper ladies

D tier is for all the annoying ladies. Too needy (Maya, Josey), too boring (Heather), Too "crabby" (Arieth), too nice (Jill), and too devoted (Bella).

Obviously all of this is my opinion...

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, since it won't let me attach a Tier List I'm going to type it:

S = Sage
A: Jade, Cathy, Nicole, Nora, Sandy
B: Quinn, Riona, Lily, Camilla, Brandy, Karen (IIRC)
C: Mel, Elena, Sarah, Ellie, Catrin
D: Maya, Josey, Heather, Arieth, Jill, Bella

And then everyone else...

I don't care about whatever is going on with Jill, Bella, Maya, or Josey. I was very disappointed that the MC didn't get any sexy time with Sage because she was sick (right? Don't tell me I screwed that up). I'm honestly more interested in seeing the subplot with Quinn develop further, Riona and the stalker...

And I am sure that every single one of the women I like will break the MC's heart. Sage is leaving at the end of the year (it's a college fling/fuck buddy relationship), Jade won't leave her husband (and would the MC really want her to?), Cathy seems like she is leaving the college, Nicole and Sandy aren't likely to want to become serious, Nora said it was a one time thing.
That's a good list. No, you didn't screw it up. I was pretty bummed about Sage, but not so much about the lack of lewd time. The cougars were on the prowl for MC meat in ep. 6 and boy did they ever get it. So that satisfied the lewd cravings.

Rather, I was bummed about Sage's moodiness. That, coupled with Derek being in a funk, really brought down the overall fun level. Assuming DPC doesn't kill Sage off with full blown Covid, I expect her to be back in ep. 7 and more into MC than ever before. ...Until she ultimately graduates, waves to MC and says, thanks for the dick, have a nice life. :cry:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's a good list. No, you didn't screw it up. I was pretty bummed about Sage, but not so much about the lack of lewd time. The cougars were on the prowl for MC meat in ep. 6 and boy did they ever get it. So that satisfied the lewd cravings.

Rather, I was bummed about Sage's moodiness. That, coupled with Derek being in a funk, really brought down the overall fun level. Assuming DPC doesn't kill Sage off with full blown Covid, I expect her to be back in ep. 7 and more into MC than ever before. ...Until she ultimately graduates, waves to MC and says, thanks for the dick, have a nice life. :cry:
Yeah, I like Sage for her personality and her red hair (glad to hear I didn't screw it up). The fact she was sidelined in this update worries me that we shall have less time with her as she continues to focus on her dissertation.

Loved the time with the cougars, wish the MC could have helped cheer Jade and Cathy up...I hope we get more time with Cathy.

Derek being in a mood about a girl is weird and not what I expect from him. He seemed like such a carefree guy.

And I agree... I really don't see Sage catching a case of feels for the MC and staying. I expect that the reason they have a fuck buddy relationship is because she knows she doesn't want to start a new relationship with anyone in her final year of college. Also feel like she would take Chad back if he came to her, apologized, and admitted his mistakes. You don't have a relationship that long without some feelings...

If that holds true and the MC can't be with any of the side girls/Milfs then I suppose my MC will be finishing the game solo but very experienced.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, I went ahead and created a new list - all girls, no guys - and there's some new characters to choose from.

Have at it, lads. :giggle:

View attachment 907359
I thought I might create an extended list this weekend. But since you've saved me the effort, what the hell, it's special edition time!
ep6_tier_se.png
No major changes at the top, but I'm definitely keeping an eye on Karen.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think the ones crossed off are ones he gave up on. But I don't have a screen grab of it.
He crossed off Lynn, and we know he scored with her. I suspect it's not a very well organized list... shocking for someone as fastidious as Derek!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Brothers, I love Jill, but tell me that I can pick Sage over her, be happy with Nora, Nicole and Sandy and in the future make up for the RP Lost with Jill...

I don't want to believe that her path is closing all the fun with others...

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Brothers, I love Jill, but tell me that I can pick Sage over her, be happy with Nora, Nicole and Sandy and in the future make up for the RP Lost with Jill...

I don't want to believe that her path is closing all the fun with others...
Use the cheat mode and do both lol. It's incredibly easy.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
my-image (1).png

I like both Maya and Josy, but they'd be higher on my list if you could solo them. I will definitely have a playthrough for the 2 of them. But I do wish if you weren't in a relationship with them that you'd have nothing to do with them.

I find it so incredibly ridiculous if your in a route where you tried for something more with them, and they turned you down, that you would still be friends and hang out with them, and go to the mats for them trying to help out with their problems. It's stupid, you would tell those girls to fuck off and you'd have nothing to do with either of them.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes