TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I've been thinking this myself for a while now. I have a Jill only route where I've asked myself at every decision "what would Jill think?" It had me helping Sage at every opportunity but never taking advantage of her situation. I didn't think anything of it at first, but Sage seemed to be done with me after I rejected her advanced several times.

Once I got to the party in episode 5 though Sages dialogue with the NPC was very interesting. It seemed that she actually respected my character for not doing anything. Then right around the corner Chad breaks up with her and she gets a cold and calls the MC? Then finding out she's not actually just a party girl, she takes her studies seriously? I have a sneaking suspicion this might be the non scumbag way to approach a relationship with her.
I think her path is a lot more neutralish then people seem to believe. At least in both playthroughs I did the MC is very understanding of her and doesn't want to take advantage, unless its Sage initiating it in the first place and in episode 6 MC does nothing sexual towards her. That serious "nerdy" Sage was a welcome surprise.

Aug 21, 2020
I've updated the game and done exactly what the patch instruction said but the version on the main menu doesnt change and when I tried loading my saves, the screen says that an exception occured. Can anyone help me out?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What does everyone think the time span of this game will end up being? Whether it’s twelve episodes or twenty or whatever, by the end of the story, how much time will have passed? DPC has made a few allusions to second semester classes, so I feel like we’ll need a time skip at some point at the rate we’re going. Feels like a missed opportunity to skip out on a spring break trip, too.
I've long said that, without significent time jumps, I expect the game to cover MC's first semester and end around Christmas.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I completed the new episode and let's go to my analysis:
1- I couldn't stop talking, someone had said that she was not melaine and that I was wrong about my theory that she was the one who betrayed sage, it seems that I was right ein haha.
You don't have any more information about her than we did last episode. She is still in the gym main room while Chad is on the phone. The only evidence in favour of the Melanie theory is the conversation with Sarah.
The one person everybody is overlooking.... MAGNAR.

That dude is a criminal mastermind, but parading as a homeless dungeon master. He and Sally are super hackers that control the whole university. Drugs, prostitution, test answers... you name it. They're the ones blackmailing everyone!

Now, I know what you're going to say... "But, but, but... Sally was buying pills from Quinn in the library." ...it's all part of the facade.

MAGNAR is the devil.
It's an old theory, that the tribetas are behind Chad's blackmail and the laptop and mobile stealing, but it's starting to look less likely.
Pretty sure Derek is going for Ashley now and there will be a point where you can actually help Derek or be a massive dik and sleep with her.
Wasn't Derek going for Camila too? (Or at least he ask). That guy is claiming too many girls :ROFLMAO:.
Maybe, but MC already had a lewd encounter with Ashley when he feasted on the yeast. Derek and MC talked about it so they already semi crossed that bridge. It would be a supreme DIK move for MC to sleep with her now. I doubt it will happen though because Ashley isn't really attracted to MC (one of the few women at B&R). I have to question her taste going after Anthony of all people. I do like it when side characters hook up. It makes the world seem more real when people other than MC are having sex.
They asked Asley if she liked the MC and she said yes :WaitWhat:
Eh, I don't believe that being a main girl guarantees anything... Sure DPC's not going to go all AL on us but that doesn't mean that the MC will have a happy ending with each girl. He may just have Sage as the college romance/fuck buddy/experiment that he later looks back on with fondness. At least I've not read anything where DPC states that each of the main LI will have a happy ending with a long term relationship.

And Sage could just be emotional because that was an emotional subject plus she is sick and her walls are down. Doesn't mean that she now wants to be the MC's girlfriend.
Sage has been falling hard for the MC before breaking up with Chad. It's not going to be immediate, of course, but she is in love even if she denies it.

Reactions: ename144

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
By the way, to all those people doing tier lists most of you are doing it wrong. It is supposed to be a Bell curve. Very few girls you love, very few girls you actively dislike and the "I don't care"s go in the middle, which is supposed to be group with the most girls.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Had to smirk and wonder what a fantasy this is ... the strangely familiar yet whacko conclusions are giddy:

Then right around the corner Chad breaks up with her and she gets a cold and calls the MC
As you would call some simp that would just be a call boy to come running ... no respect there.

Then finding out she's not actually just a party girl, she takes her studies seriously
One day at the lybrary along with everybody else, on the verge of any exam is not taking it seriously.
Had she been in there despite the MC, who is a party animal at this point, that would be taking it seriously.
She takes the prospect of failure seriously, just like any bully/dad is a supporter/bonified star would.

I have a sneaking suspicion this might be the non scumbag way to approach a relationship with her
Well .. if MC can pivot away from the friend zone fall back simp/beta support apparatus he is right now, maybe...

• Angry
Reactions: Blackchip

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
help where ep 5 reward render location or walkthrough full episode????
please tell me everyone
walkthrough ep 6 where got have this??? please tell me
The answer to life the universe and everything - the OP (first post).

Scroll down a bit to that giant, bold Extras: section where you'll find the Official (1-5) & fan (1-6) walkthroughs, Special Render Guide(EP5), EP6 Free roam locations etc. to sate inquiring minds.

I've updated the game and done exactly what the patch instruction said but the version on the main menu doesnt change and when I tried loading my saves, the screen says that an exception occured. Can anyone help me out?
Hard to say without knowing what your exception message is... First guess would be you tried to patch an unpacked or modded 5.x version, despite all DPCs warnings that's a no-go.
By the way, to all those people doing tier lists most of you are doing it wrong. It is supposed to be a Bell curve. Very few girls you love, very few girls you actively dislike and the "I don't care"s go in the middle, which is supposed to be group with the most girls.
Not all samples are normally distributed? I think I'll stick with a skewed distribution with a bunch of snarky feminists & others I find unattractive firmly at the bottom of the pack thanks.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
One day at the lybrary along with everybody else, on the verge of any exam is not taking it seriously.
Had she been in there despite the MC, who is a party animal at this point, that would be taking it seriously.
She takes the prospect of failure seriously, just like any bully/dad is a supporter/bonified star would.
You start writing your dissertation in your final year. The year just started around 2 weeks ago for them. Sage is not "on the verge of an exam" and studying last minute, but starting with a process that will take her pretty much the whole year very early on and in a pretty big fashion considering she asked Bella for help. Bella does tell you that she usually teaches students how to conduct research, so someone would have to be pretty serious to ask her for help AND start almost as early as they can start.
Hell, Sage even warns you that you should not get the idea that you can just delay your studies and do them last minute and that you should instead have a routine of keeping up your studies but also keeping your motivation high with parties.

hung44423

Mar 12, 2018
I replayed this game and noticed that Jill said she has an order-sister who passed away when she was young.It's possible that Jill is Mc's aunt.Sorry for asking this question.

• Angry
Reactions: Dashxp4k

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
I replayed this game and noticed that Jill said she has an order-sister who passed away when she was young.It's possible that Jill is Mc's aunt.Sorry for asking this question.
Jill knew her sister because she was already born (and actually old enough to read) when her sis was still around. MCs mom died, when he was born. Jill is too young to be MCs aunt, so no.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
This is a very common theory. Though it's become more of a meme as time went on. It's a very low possibility that Jill is his aunt tho lol

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Anyone figure out the signifigance of the scene of MC lying in bed, right before the final free roam? Two of the lawn lights fade in and out, is that supposed to indicate that someone is walking around outside, spying on MC?

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not sure if I agree fully with that, but it's an interesting theory for sure. Nick is shown as somebody suspicious (him being in the library where laptop was found, his room not being trashed, his ties to Vinny), but it can be only DPC messing with our heads on purpose. And in the future episodes we'll get a choice to accuse Nick based on these "proofs" and it'll turn out it was indeed just a coincidence.

But Vinny messing with DIKs in a form of some twisted Joker style revenge (just to simply fuck things up) is something I would be eager to see. The problem here is that he had to work with Jocks and that is something forced imo (unless we'll get some info he got close with them before the big reveal it was him all along - it will still feel forced, but at least there will be some grain of logic in that)
Also i'm mentioned antagonist of Bully (RS game)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- there also was situation, when all groups was provoked on big fight.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not all samples are normally distributed? I think I'll stick with a skewed distribution with a bunch of snarky feminists & others I find unattractive firmly at the bottom of the pack thanks.
Yeah, but if anything there are more hot girls than feminists, if you were right I'd expect the top ones more bloated than the bottom one. If you pay attention at how people do the lists they put the good ones in the first four categories and the meh in the bottom one, which is not how you're supposed to rank.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes