mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
All thanks to you, I've upgraded my hardware to the next-gen of GPU cards and I'm ecstatic about the gain in render speed.
I've measured up to a 173% increase in render times per PC. I see how my static render queue gets obliterated overnight and it's simply amazing.
Oh boy that newgen will bless us (y):love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Redd23

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Damnn i can't wait for the next episode, hope we will get more Jill, she seemed to doubt MC's intentions now and i think she is worried that he's like Rusty but she is silent about it, i think some awkward moments will come up between Jill and MC in the future maybe it will even affect their relationship, also i'm curious what Tybalt asked from Jill to return the favor, probably to go on date with him or something like that, even so, next episode many secrets get uncovered, the action gets even more hotter than usual.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
There was a spark though, that moment if you're on the Sage path and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It might take a few episodes but she wouldn't be one of the main girls if a end game romance wasn't on the table with her eventually.
MC has a similar scene when he talks the same subject with Jill if you choose to go to picnic with her.

yeahnahmate12

Nov 15, 2020
For reference, Episode 6 had 3334 renders and 162 animations, so he's already at about 15% of Episode 6's. And the news that the bottleneck is now hopefully not rendering with the new GPU!!! Decent sign we might not have to wait another 6 months for episode 7!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Brothers, the increase reported by DPC is massive, and when I read it I couldn't help but getting really excited about the development regarding the time between releases...In a development update some time ago, DPC said he learned some new things that will make things faster on that front...

What I'm trying to say is.....somebody do the math and estimate the ETA for the next release lol

I even forgot for a moment of the massive disappointment of having to choose between Sage and Jill... =P

Last edited:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Brothers, the increase reported by DPC is massive, and when I read it I couldn't help but getting really excited about the development regarding the time between releases...In a development update some time ago, DPC said he learned some new things that will make things faster on that front...

What I'm trying to say is.....somebody do the math and estimate the ETA for the next release lol
Math you say? Well you see, the circle goes up and down and the dot goes left and right and the line spins 90 degrees, so using this formula I'm gonna estimate that the next episode will come out sometime in the near to distant future.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes