shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I noticed there's a voice folder in an older installation of BaDIK (0.52 I think it was). It's got the Jill intro, but it also has Jill and Bella's voices for episode 1. Does this play in anyone's game? It doesn't play in my game, the files are just there. I manually played them and basically they really don't do it for me, just curious what others think.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think this is correct. Quinn has always struck me as more than a "side girl", both in terms of character and story-time devoted to her, and I think it's clear in the way she's becoming central to a lot of the threads that DPC sees her as pretty important too. The fact she technically doesn't generate RP at this point seems like an arbitrary way of saying she isn't a main LI, and that could also change. Everything that we've seen suggests there's a lot more to come from her, and lot more engagement with the MC if you've chosen to pursue her.
Quinn is being set up to be an emotionally charged side character, that will make a severe emotional impact to the MC when she is inevitably murdered and or raped and beaten and or all of the above as a consequence of her poor choices. I heavily doubt she will become a love interest, though I could be wrong of course. I would much rather have Nicole/Envy become a straight up love interest than Quinn. Mona or Mona and Cammie also. Quinn is extremely well lined up for a date with the Grim Reaper, and I think that is where she is going. She is a plot device.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I noticed there's a voice folder in an older installation of BaDIK (0.52 I think it was). It's got the Jill intro, but it also has Jill and Bella's voices for episode 1. Does this play in anyone's game? It doesn't play in my game, the files are just there. I manually played them and basically they really don't do it for me, just curious what others think.
No. DPC removed it and decided against V.O. early on.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Isn't AL happening quite a few years after BaDIK? MC in AL was part of the DIKs, ane in BaDIK the fraternity was created just few years back, and we know all current and former DIKs.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Isn't AL happening quite a few years after BaDIK? MC in AL was part of the DIKs, ane in BaDIK the fraternity was created just few years back, and we know all current and former DIKs.
No, it's happening in an alternate reality. The worlds of AL and BaDIK are not the same, according to DPC.

Reactions: Redd23
Jan 15, 2019
there is Jill voice in one sentence when you met her first time ,when some guys were bulling MC

never got bella voice though

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think it was a good move, unless he got some really good voices.
Yeah, and unless he has an insane budget, that alone could cost more than all the rest of production. Voice Actors are not cheap, not good ones anyway.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
He may have crossed the line with granny teacher and now he doesn't know how to come back!
By far the best wingman ever to take that bullet for the team. I just hope he gets a chance to go apeshit when he sees that Jade did a thoroughly hot session, and didn't get credit for that, thus forcing his ultimate "sacrifice" hahaha

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes